news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 11-15-2012, 07:27 AM   #16
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

i'd advise a christian to ignore the old testament really..to truely love is the embodiment of all the laws of the old testament

what makes one more of a recipient to that Love?
thats the question..
D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:55 AM   #17
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
yes, but the god (or gods) in the 1st testament, have varying tolerance, and to different peoples..

id expect 'god' to be the same to everyone.. unless the writer is playing a mindfuck

How many gods are there?
http://errancy.org/polytheistic.html

Problem: The Old Testament mentions multiple gods
http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/contra/gods.html

Other Gods of the Hebrew and Christian Bible
http://www.bobgod.com/other.html

but anyway.. we all know these gods, are from other religions that preceded christianity as Mumm Ra said
the multiple god issues presented in your links are simply explained by understanding that the bible is speaking of idol gods.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...ersion=NIV1984

the first two verses in genesis that are on the multiple gods side of one of your links is speaking of the trinity(god the father, God the son, God the holy spirit).

trinity = the father, son, holy spirit. one being which is God/the Godhead comprised of 3 persons.

as far as your belief or expectation that god should be the same to everyone. i dont see how you can deny the creator of the universe and all that is in it the ability to serve justice to those who go against him.

we are created things going up against the one who created us. we're going up against a holy god who does not tolerate sin. what is sin?

sin = opposition to the supreme will of God the creator.

we still make idols even today but the biggest idol of men is and always has been "self".
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:57 AM   #18
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.projectile View Post
OP why u post this g? just curious as to why..
this guy seems to be going at christian apologetics from a more logical angle in using science, math, etc. since people in here study these things in length i figured this would be something people would want to discuss.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 11-15-2012, 09:05 AM   #19
THE W
ISRAELITE

Quote:
i'd advise a christian to ignore the old testament really..to truely love is the embodiment of all the laws of the old testament

what makes one more of a recipient to that Love?
thats the question..
it would be purely ignorant for a christian to forsake the old testament in denying God the right to be a God of justice as well as a God of love.

those who truly bow their knee in submission to the complete sovereignty and supreme authority of God the creator are shown love by God. funny thing about this is most professed christians dont know what this really means in application.
Old 11-15-2012, 09:48 AM   #20
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE W View Post
the multiple god issues presented in your links are simply explained by understanding that the bible is speaking of idol gods.

the first two verses in genesis that are on the multiple gods side of one of your links is speaking of the trinity(god the father, God the son, God the holy spirit).

trinity = the father, son, holy spirit. one being which is God/the Godhead comprised of 3 persons. I know what the trinity is,

as far as your belief or expectation that god should be the same to everyone.No, that is not my belief or expectation i dont see how you can deny the creator of the universe and all that is in it the ability to serve justice to those who go against him. interesting... I dont deny, the universe was created (computer simulation, even mainstream science is confirming this) How does he serve justice to those that go against him? whats going against him? some mans words? no one knows who or when it was written.. have you looked into the texts that christianity stole; so many of their teachings from?

we are created things going up against the one who created us. Thats your belief, I know, we are at one with everything., maybe not on the physcial level, but collective consciousness is one, I dont see myself as created. I JUST AM. how can you create something within a simulation? we're going up against a holy god who does not tolerate sin. what is sin? Sin is whatever one deems as evil, many christians feel guilt tripped, due to the sins of the father spiel... but again, thats not with any proof,. its just a mindfuck....

sin = opposition to the supreme will of God the creator.

Please check out these websites/links
http://www.electricuniverse.info/Introduction
http://goldenmean.info/

To me, it is beyond doubt, that the universe is self aware, its a mental projection of consciousness/itself.

some people might want to see that as god, due to the complexities.. but in reality,, its a fractal hologram..

the science proves it beyond doubt

we still make idols even today but the biggest idol of men is and always has been "self".I agree totally with this, people need to get rid of self/me/ego. and start to look at the whole.
(:

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Last edited by Soul Controller; 11-15-2012 at 09:51 AM.
Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:01 AM   #21
THE W
ISRAELITE

Quote:
yes, but the god (or gods) in the 1st testament, have varying tolerance, and to different peoples..

id expect 'god' to be the same to everyone.. unless the writer is playing a mindfuck
so when you said it, you didnt mean it? were you being sarcastic?

also, you said in your first post in this thread that you clicked on "i dont care if absolute truth exists". is this truly your stance?

Last edited by THE W; 11-15-2012 at 10:06 AM.
Old 11-15-2012, 10:16 AM   #22
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
so when you said it, you didnt mean it? were you being sarcastic?

No i wasnt being sarcastic, i was giving an un biased viewpoint, ive read the bhavangita, ive read the i ching, ive fucked with older (non) english versions of the bible, greek/hebrew.. i wasnt being sarcastic.

I was putting on my neutral head on. as ive checked out so many religions and their works, only by doing that you can see the similarity..
then going back in time, you can see where the origins of these stories came from..

also, you said in your first post in this thread that you clicked on "i dont care if absolute truth exists". is this truly your stance?

no that is not my stance, if that was my stance, i wouldnt be looking into fractals/fibonacci/golden ratio...etc etc, as that is absolute truth

^^ is this god? or a universal code??

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-15-2012, 10:28 AM   #23
D.projectile

Quote:
it would be purely ignorant for a christian to forsake the old testament in denying God the right to be a God of justice as well as a God of love.

those who truly bow their knee in submission to the complete sovereignty and supreme authority of God the creator are shown love by God. funny thing about this is most professed christians dont know what this really means in application.
the old testament wouldnt be needed by someone who has pretty much done away with his/her sinfyl nature

also..fear has no place with love..and Love and Justice are inseperable
..arent they?
Old 11-15-2012, 10:30 AM   #24
D.projectile

fear wont make anyone a good person. perhaps outwardly..but if one looks closely enuf..
Old 11-15-2012, 10:35 AM   #25
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
the old testament wouldnt be needed by someone who has pretty much done away with his/her sinfyl nature

also..fear has no place with love..and Love and Justice are inseperable
..arent they?

Quote:
fear wont make anyone a good person. perhaps outwardly..but if one looks closely enuf..

thats teh whole point of religion, keep people trapped in fear, regardless of facts, if you genuinely believe that you are the result of sin, thats some heavy quantum shit, destroying your experience here.. but thats what the mind fuck is... along with.. hey its ok.. i dont care if teh planet turns to shit..(for future generations) cos ill be in heaven!

FEAR = False Emotions Appearing Real.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-15-2012, 10:42 AM   #26
THE W
ISRAELITE

Quote:

^^ is this god? or a universal code??
it is God creating that universal code.

awesome aint it?
Old 11-15-2012, 10:44 AM   #27
D.projectile

@SC yep. fear is some toxic shit
Old 11-15-2012, 10:49 AM   #28
THE W
ISRAELITE

Quote:
thats teh whole point of religion, keep people trapped in fear, regardless of facts, if you genuinely believe that you are the result of sin, thats some heavy quantum shit, destroying your experience here.. but thats what the mind fuck is... along with.. hey its ok.. i dont care if teh planet turns to shit..(for future generations) cos ill be in heaven!

FEAR = False Emotions Appearing Real.
except im a christian who does not live in fear. why would i need to live in fear?

why do you you THINK i live in fear?
Old 11-15-2012, 11:14 AM   #29
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
it is God creating that universal code.

awesome aint it?

totally awesome,. if god created that code, why isnt it discussed in any religion??

why doesnt every religion, (or christianity) see the code, and unite humanity? why do most people of religion, try and force their religion, why do they try and take everything, and make it out like 'god' did it, with out any proof

if you do research into that 'code' you will see its part of a simulation.. due to its fractal routes,.

does the bible speak on fractals? does it speak on the electric universe??

the proof is there, that we are in a simulation, ancient cultures knew this.. but the modern day religions refused to put this in their books (besides the i ching)

im sure if you research it more, you will see how it has nothing to do with god, they are software languages for our limited sense of reality (4% visible light)

are you saying god is the 'entity' that made this simulation for us? again, where is the proof of that??

cos ancient cultures say something vastly different....

Quote:
except im a christian who does not live in fear. why would i need to live in fear?

why do you you THINK i live in fear?

you may not live in fear now, but im sure at one point.. you would have felt, you had to be a good christian to atone for the sins of the father?

what where those sins?? how are they passed onto the children?

you know your subsconcious and conscious are heavily formed at an early age,. do you think, being in fear at those early ages(when you have no experience of anything) is detrimental to ones own progress?

as your whole reality is based off of a book, not even a factual book, no one knows who wrote it, when it was wrote, or how many times it has been edited... but yet thats the book you rely on? (not having a go at you.. sorry if it seems like that...) we are infinite consciousness, to find out about the whole of reality (outside the 4% of visible light) tjeh information would need to come from more than one book, unless you want to remain trapped with that limited belief.. (again no one knows who made the book to begin with, let alone the ideas/stories stolen from older religions..)

I do not think you live in fear, i think christians or any religious person, who trys to justify their religion (to others) or tries to push their religion onto others, is the one living in fear, as factually. there is nothing solid to base anything on.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-15-2012, 11:17 AM   #30
cj wisty
supreme maths GOD degree

cj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal son

i watched some of the video but he was very boring so i stopped.

and then i went onto his website and realised he was a retard.

i said there was no such thing as absolute morality.

this can easily be explained by the fact that different species have different moralities which suit there existence.

a lion thinks its good to eat his prey.

a buddhist thinks its wrong to eat any animal.

however the website started rambling on about pedophiles without giving a well thought out argument.

it couldve mentioned kants categorical imperative but no it didnt.

truly retarded.

cj wisty is offline   Reply With Quote