news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 05-21-2010, 04:51 PM   #301
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

I used to study tetrahedrons. A book i read when i was about 18 spoke about the spiritual power and meaning of the geometrical shape. I found an interesting site that relates to what i previously read years ago. Check it out: http://www.crystalinks.com/merkaba.html

Quote:
Merkaba, also spelled Merkabah, is the divine light vehicle allegedly used by ascended masters to connect with and reach those in tune with the higher realms. "Mer" means Light. "Ka" means Spirit. "Ba" means Body. Mer-Ka-Ba means the spirit/body surrounded by counter-rotating fields of light, (wheels within wheels), spirals of energy as in DNA, which transports spirit/body from one dimension to another

In modern esoteric teachings, it is taught that the MerKaBa is an interdimensional vehicle consisting of two equally sized, interlocked tetrahedra of light with a common center, where one tetrahedron points up and the other down. This point symmetric form is called a stella octangula or stellated octahedron which can also be obtained by extending the faces of a regular octahedron until they intersect again.
In his books, researcher and physicist Drunvalo Melchizedek describes this figure as a "Star Tetrahedron", since it can be viewed as a three dimensional Star of David. By imagining two superimposed "Star Tetrahedrons" as counterrotating, along with specific "prana" breathing techniques, certain eye movements and mudras, it is taught that one can activate a non-visible 'saucer' shaped energy field around the human body that is anchored at the base of the spine.
That guy Drunvalo has a cult following. Really interesting stuff. If you don't believe me, look him up.

Quote:
There are 17+1 breaths, where the first six are for balancing the polarity, the next seven for proper pranic flow through the entire body. The further breaths are for shifting the consciousness from 3rd to 4th dimension and finally the last three breaths is for re-creating the rotating Merkabah within and around the body. The last breath is not taught. Once each day, enter into this meditation, until the time comes when you are a conscious breather, remembering with each breath your intimate connection with God.
Supposedly this guru has discovered a method of controlling his breathing in a sort of pattern and meditation that allows his spirit to travel or skip realms. Sort of like a yoga that sits in the same position for days, weeks, months even without food or any apparent movement or function until his spirit returns to his body.

Flower of life:

Tetrahdrons:
Old 05-21-2010, 04:56 PM   #302
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I thought the threadstarter was gonna mention the fact that pi never repeats. The Pythagorean theory is a simple theory that expresses the relationship between the sides of a triangle and it's hypotenuse, it's not magic. If you put two like triangles with a right angle together along the hypotenuse, you have a rectangle. No magic there.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 03:34 PM   #303
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The "mind" of God is revealed in His creation.

Last edited by Fatal Guillotine; 05-08-2011 at 09:52 AM.
Fatal Guillotine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 03:58 PM   #304
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Pff t/s ..... not to have realised that geometry is a MAN MADE construct to explain nature, like physics, gravity, these are all laws in numbers made by man, they didnt exist before. its not like the rules of geometry or maths or physics were just floating around in space and some scientists one day managed to grab them out of thin air.

the theory of newtons gravity, or einsteins gravity, werent just 'there', waiting to be discovered, they were constructed by human hand, artificial, in a means to explain. they do a good job as far as we know, of calculating certain things in nature, nothing more. they didnt EXIST before.

reality doesnt give a skampoe turd about ordering itself.

the abstract metaphorical world or mathematics would NOT exist without intelligent life.

NOT TO MENTION that our personal PERCEPTION of reality is a flawed one anyway, so these numbers that we use to unpuzzle the mirror of our world will always be off. Which is why physics of the very BIG (cosmological) and our physics rules of the very SMALL (quantum) simply don't match up right now, at all. Because its all relative to perceptions.
Old 05-08-2011, 09:52 AM   #305
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

mathematics is manmade language, but it doesn't alter the fact that there is a measurable "creation" to describe through geometry. God didn't need Fibonacci to come up with a mathematical expression of how spirals occur in nature before he could make a few pine cones
Old 05-08-2011, 01:05 PM   #306
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm not sure youre making any sense.
Old 05-08-2011, 01:10 PM   #307
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

do you know what is mean by fibonacci ?
Old 05-10-2011, 08:43 AM   #308
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost In The 'Lac View Post
I'm not sure youre making any sense.
Look up Golden Ratio, Phi, Golden Section, etc.
Old 05-10-2011, 12:57 PM   #309
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Honey, please. I think we're talking on different levels here. We all have to start somewhere I suppose. Try going deeper than pretty trinkets.

I don't think you understood anything I said. I suggest you read my post further up a bit harder. Besides, you're still bringing in this "God" character for no apparent reason.

Mathematics is OUR perceived relations of objects in space. Obviously a human perception is a bias one, it's only a perception based on our relative scale. If we were nano-sized, OUR perceptions would be very very different, and we would have to make a new mathematics for ordering things. Which is what very clever quantum physicists try to do.

However the fact remains, we, have no idea how to piece together reality, math is only our way of doing it in our image of the world. It does a very beautiful job and is incredible, but it has no true value in "reality", for in reality it does not exist. Our perceived order in the world is amazing, but thats separate to the subject in hand of the thread.

Math does not constitute reality, and if life appears to resemble math, it's only because WE have always intended it that way.
Old 05-11-2011, 09:32 AM   #310
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

I don't think you understood anything I said. I suggest you read my post further up a bit harder. Besides, you're still bringing in this "God" character for no apparent reason.

i think you need to read my post above and see how i associated the sequence with God
Old 01-03-2012, 01:40 AM   #311
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

up
Old 01-03-2012, 04:24 PM   #312
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

God exist even without geometry,, find your innergrandmaster first,
peace
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:14 PM   #313
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

rise
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:28 AM   #314
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost In The 'Lac View Post
the theory of newtons gravity, or einsteins gravity, werent just 'there', waiting to be discovered, they were constructed by human hand, artificial, in a means to explain. they do a good job as far as we know, of calculating certain things in nature, nothing more. they didnt EXIST before.

reality doesnt give a skampoe turd about ordering itself.

the abstract metaphorical world or mathematics would NOT exist without intelligent life.

NOT TO MENTION that our personal PERCEPTION of reality is a flawed one anyway, so these numbers that we use to unpuzzle the mirror of our world will always be off.
This was a really good post. Your point about science and it being the best explanation we have at the moment is particularly cogent.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 02:05 PM   #315
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by My First Timbs View Post
His point was, even if we assume that the big bang and
all of that did occurr... and that evolution did indeed occur etc etc,,
there still has to be some "force" that governs or is in control of the
natural laws of our universe.
i thought this was the most important part of your post.

it is a good question about why are there natural laws in our universe.

well i dont believe there are natural laws in our universe because if u look at things at a sub atomic level a lot of the laws dont apply. so theyre not really universal laws and a "force" is therefore not needed to govern them.

but are these "universal laws" not just rules of thumb with incredibly high probabilites of happening (because theyre not really universal laws).

therefore i dont think we should look at the universe in terms of a place containing and obeying different rules but rather we should look at each and every situation in terms of probability.

the question will then be "why are certain statements more probable than others?"

this is a difficult question and seems to suggest that a certain "force" is making certain rules more probable.

well I think that there is a Force or Will or Consciousness on a certain level which causes all bodies on that level to perceive things happening on that level of the universe in relation to these laws. laws such as gravity.

call this Force/Will/Consciousness whatever you want but i think it exists.

I also believe that everything in the Universe is subjective
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I'm 37 years old, three years away from being 40. I'm getting old but I still feel young. I've had a few people tell me that I look young when I tell them how old iam.

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote