news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 11-15-2012, 02:12 PM   #1
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa
Default Those calling Roc Marciano album- album of the year Check this out

These two Albums that came out shit all over it. Beneficence "Concrete Soul" and Jounalist 103 "Live Report". I can name more albums if ya'll want.

Beneficence "Concrete Soul" album
http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/ben...soul/IAR009CD/

Journalist 103 "Reporting Live"

http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/journalist-103-reporting-live/STB025CDCD/

Now all you fags hyping that boring album need to chill. Either you live in a fantasy world or you simply dont know what real hip-hop is. Roc Marciano was on sleeping pills and NyQuil when he recorded that album. I tried listening to it while working out but i had to skip it cause i was getting sleepy lol. This is the type of album u should play before bed or something.

Last edited by Shaolin Bloody Sword; 11-15-2012 at 02:34 PM.
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:18 PM   #2
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

those are both the same link man
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:28 PM   #3
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa

Fixed ! Thanks for telling me. I see that u a OG like me. It's time to teach these youngin' what Hip-hop is about. Im 29 and have been listening to Hip-hop for 20 years at least. These 18 year old need to learn... Remember the days of Kriss kross and them ? When we used to rock our pants backwards. I dont understand these kids taste buds. Hyping an average album as if it's the best thing snce sliced bread.

Last edited by Shaolin Bloody Sword; 11-15-2012 at 02:31 PM.
Old 11-15-2012, 02:31 PM   #4
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Journalist album is definitely a good album, but I still prefer Gas Mask. There is more variety in production styles on his solo tho. Didn't check out Beneficence, but if I look at that tracklist I'm hyped.

Grap Luva, Rashad & Confidence, K-Def, Beatminerz, El Da Sensei, Buckwild, Masta Ace & Roc Marciano is also featured. Really amazing list of features and producers. Thanks.
Old 11-15-2012, 02:35 PM   #5
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

That Beneficence is ill man ! It's definitely worth buying. Im even feeling it more than his last album.
Old 11-15-2012, 02:38 PM   #6
Wh0am3ye?
PRODIGAL SUN

Wh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venoms

Even beneficence knows roc marciano is ill, check sidewalk science...will peep these.

Wh0am3ye? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:41 PM   #7
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

I never said Roc Marciano was wack ! I like his last album and i still bump it. But the new one is boring as fuck. He needs to work on his delivery. He's a million time better when he rhymes faster example: Busta Rhymes "Heist"

Last edited by Shaolin Bloody Sword; 11-15-2012 at 02:51 PM.
Old 11-15-2012, 02:44 PM   #8
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

It's not a matter of what album is the best in 2012. It's all subjective anyway. Let's just be glad that these albums ain't mainstream records made to sell lots of copies
Old 11-15-2012, 02:52 PM   #9
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
It's not a matter of what album is the best in 2012. It's all subjective anyway. Let's just be glad that these albums ain't mainstream records made to sell lots of copies
thats it, diversity is cool, even comercial rap is cool for that matter.
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 03:00 PM   #10
Wh0am3ye?
PRODIGAL SUN

Wh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venoms

If your not from the east coast, I doubt you will enjoy reloaded as much.

Wh0am3ye? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 03:06 PM   #11
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

oh, btw, people callin reloaded album of the year, habits & contradictions also came out this year.
Old 11-15-2012, 03:10 PM   #12
shahcronz
SHAOLIN STUDENT

shahcronz drunken mastashahcronz drunken mastashahcronz drunken masta
Send a message via ICQ to shahcronz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Bloody Sword View Post
Fixed ! Thanks for telling me. I see that u a OG like me. It's time to teach these youngin' what Hip-hop is about. Im 29 and have been listening to Hip-hop for 20 years at least. These 18 year old need to learn... Remember the days of Kriss kross and them ? When we used to rock our pants backwards. I dont understand these kids taste buds. Hyping an average album as if it's the best thing snce sliced bread.
And in all these years you havent learned that people have different opinions and taste? what a clown

Last edited by shahcronz; 11-15-2012 at 03:13 PM.
shahcronz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 03:26 PM   #13
laolu
Old Head, Young Shoulders

laolu drunken mastalaolu drunken mastalaolu drunken masta

You just mad that hoes lay bread on Roc Marciano like deli meat.
Old 11-15-2012, 03:37 PM   #14
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by laolu View Post
You just mad that hoes lay bread on Roc Marciano like deli meat.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

what a bunch of fuckin stans!
Old 11-15-2012, 03:47 PM   #15
laolu
Old Head, Young Shoulders

laolu drunken mastalaolu drunken mastalaolu drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

what a bunch of fuckin stans!