news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 11-15-2012, 04:14 PM   #31
laolu
Old Head, Young Shoulders

laolu drunken mastalaolu drunken mastalaolu drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
dude, nobody that listents to real classic rap listens to lil b, so quit trying please.
You sound like an idiot.
Old 11-15-2012, 04:17 PM   #32
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

JUST LISTENED TO THE ALBUMS THAT SHOALIANBLOODYTAMPON POSTED

NOT BAD BUT AVERAGE

BOTH KENDRICK AND SEAN PRICE SHIT ON THOSE LPs

JOURNALIST IS A FAKE LOWERED SKILL CHACE INFINITE

AND THE BENEFICENCE IS ONE OF ROC MARCIANOS SONS, DUDE IS A FAKE JUICE AKA J-U-ICE FROM OUT OF CHICAGO, WHILE ROC MARCIANO IS ORGINAL

BENEFICENCE IS SUCH A SON DUN THAT HE BRINGS HIS FAVORITE LEGENDS TO ETHER HIM ON HIS OWN SHIT AKA ROC MARCY & HERB MCGRUFF

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:19 PM   #33
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa

Now here's some Beneficence; this is the type of music OG's like myself dig: Give it up fag. Stop posting about this average MC as if he is the messiah.

Beneficence & Masta Ace
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xoPQyt3_Eg

Beneficence & Grap Luva
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z45dvLHxE-Q

Beneficence & Rashad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5wkukuErVU

Last edited by Shaolin Bloody Sword; 11-15-2012 at 04:21 PM.
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:21 PM   #34
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

BENEFIENE IS A SON LIKE YOU TRYING TO RAP WIT LEGENDS LIKE MARCIANO , HERB, AND MASTA ACE

LMAO @ BOTH ALBUMS HAVE A MILLION FEATURES CAUSE THEY CANT CARRY A ALBUM LIKE GHOSTFACE,MARCY,K DOT, & PRICE

EVEN ACTION BRONSON SHITS ON THOSE NIGGAZ

SPEAKIN OF BRONSON ITS THE 15tH!! TIME FOR SOME REAL HIP HOP FROM THE EASTCOAST

Old 11-15-2012, 04:25 PM   #35
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by laolu View Post
You sound like an idiot.
is better to sound like an idiot to an idiot than actually being one, period.
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:27 PM   #36
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa

Beneficence got too much heat. Here's another banga with Nature:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX9I3SysWY0
Old 11-15-2012, 04:29 PM   #37
laolu
Old Head, Young Shoulders

laolu drunken mastalaolu drunken mastalaolu drunken masta

Quote:
is better to sound like an idiot to an idiot than actually being one, period.
Old 11-15-2012, 04:31 PM   #38
CEITEDMOFO

THAT NATURE SONG IS ONE OF THE BEST BENEFICENCE TRACKS IVE HEARd AND THE OG NATURE DIDNT ETHER HIM ON HIS OWN SHIT

BUT YOU CANT COMPARE A ROOKIE TO A LEGEND LIKE ROC

Old 11-15-2012, 04:35 PM   #39
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

You dumb ! Beneficence is an OG. He has been around for 17 years; do your homework. U dont know shit about Hip-hop... Catch up kid; stop embarrassing yourself. Calling him a rookie lol
Old 11-15-2012, 04:43 PM   #40
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
A LEGEND LIKE ROC
I respect Roc Marcy, but he is no legend in my book, a legend is someone like Ghostface, Nas, Premier, RZA, Alchemist, AZ, Grand Puba, Diamond D, Sadat X, and so on...
Old 11-15-2012, 04:46 PM   #41
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Amen to that ! It's time to school these young cats. They are ignorant and arrogant at the same time. I listened to my elders when i was their age... I was a student of the game following the footsteps of my brother and one of his friend as they broke down lyrics for me as a shorty.

Last edited by Shaolin Bloody Sword; 11-15-2012 at 04:50 PM.
Old 11-15-2012, 04:52 PM   #42
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Bloody Sword View Post
Amen to that ! It's time to school these young cats. They are ignorant and arrogant at the same time. I listened to my elders when i was their age... I was a student of the game following the footsteps of my brother and one of his friend as they broke down lyrics for me as a young cat.
man, thats cool, and to everyone dissing me for not being american, or english being my first language, FUCK YOU!!!

first of all, do you can speak my language the same way as I can speak yours? i dont think so!

second, if its hard for you to understand a lyric like Ghostface´s Nutmeg, imagine how hard is it for me, so respect my love, ok?

Last edited by Apocalypse; 11-15-2012 at 04:54 PM.
Old 11-15-2012, 04:55 PM   #43
CEITEDMOFO

LMAO@ EURO FAG ^ HAVING A OPINION ON MARCY

IM 31 FROM NEW JERU ,
YOU FAGS DONT HAVE A OPINION ON RAP SINCE U LIVE IN WEIRD STATES & COUNTRIES WHERE U GREW UP LISTENING TO ROCK ROLL AND HEAVY METAL
Quote:
I respect Roc Marcy, but he is no legend in my book, a legend is someone like Ghostface, Nas, Premier, RZA, Alchemist, AZ, Grand Puba, Diamond D, Sadat X, and so on...
ROC BEEN A LEGEND BUT YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT EASTCOAST UNDERGROUND STRETCH N BOB DAYS

BACK TO THE KID BENEFIENCE DUDE DIDNT CHALLENGE MCGRUFF SO HE DID A AVERAGE VERSE

NOW WHEN GRUFF RHYMES WIT ANOTHER LEGEND LIKE ROC OR HIGHLY SKILLED EMCEE LIKE PAP, GRUFF MURKS TRACKS

PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN GATED COMMUNITYS DONT KNOW ABOUT EASTCOAST GANGSTA RAP SO LISTEN TO SOFT RnB BEATS CAUSE U GET DEPRESSED LISTENING TO REAL EMCEES LIKE ROC

ROC BEEN KILLING THE BOARDS AS WELL

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 11-15-2012 at 04:59 PM.
Old 11-15-2012, 04:56 PM   #44
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Apocalypse !!!! English is my 2nd language. French is my first . I grew up in the US... I speak a total of 4 languages. Ask these retards how many languages they speak? 1 only. Im on my 5th one "Spanish". They dumb my dude ! Im done with them. just wanted to let them know how they suck. I dont post a lot on here but i had to step in because i saw a lot of ignorance.

Last edited by Shaolin Bloody Sword; 11-15-2012 at 05:00 PM.
Old 11-15-2012, 05:01 PM   #45
CEITEDMOFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Bloody Sword View Post
Dude English is my 2nd language. French is my first . I grew up in the US... I speak a total of 4 languages. Ask these retards how many languages they speak? 1 only. Im on my 5th one "Spanish". They dumb my dude ! Im done with them. just wanted to let them know how they suck. I dont post a lot on here but i had to step in because i saw a lot of ignorance.
AND THE REASON SHOALIN IS A FAGGIT REVEALED, U PROBABLY HAVE A FAGGY ACCENT LIKE GRAVEYARD SHIFTER & TSA STOP IT SLIMe

GO LISTEN TO FRENCH RAP