news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-15-2012, 03:56 PM   #31
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
LOL at small minded baboons, use reputable sources, why do u always mention haarp?
MAYAN ALCHEMISTS WITH 3,000 YR OLD MATH >>>> ONLINE PROTESTERs

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:01 PM   #32
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

tbh i think what the hamas do is miles worse than what israel does
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:12 PM   #33
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol at mayans knowing about haarp 3000 years ago.. dont you mean the olmechs? as that was the civilisation there, at that time period, mayans are just the latest ones who kept the knowledge..

one mexican mayan does not equate to 3000 year old math.. he could be as deluded as you!!

we are haarp, our bodies can do what haarp does (quantumly) stop fearing sheited.. all the videos you post are on some fear shit, get out of that low vibrationaly field.

Brokenfists... has ron paul quit?? the cia dude quit too, so have a vast number of high figures... i been thinking something major will occur on the 19th of nov, but astronomically if they do anything, it will be on the 28th of nov..

Peace Rakim..

i kinda understand what your saying...

from the research ive done.. back in 2005/2006 on hamas/hezbollah/plo.. it showed me that hamas, and some of its members, are mossad. its a proper psy-op

the only people who israel feared where plo/hezbollah... hamas is their puppet

but still... Hamas currently didnt attack or fire rockets until their commander was killed... hamas say they retaliated due to children dying ... then they fired rockets

lets go with the heavily biased bbc / sky reports.. they always state gaza fires on israel.. never telling the atrocities israel commits..

but what you have to recall is.. before any rockets where fired.. before any idf forces where used//

ISRAEL WAS STILL BUILDING SETTLEMENTS, STILL ANNEXING LAND, STILL BEING AN APARTHEID STATE, STILL KILLING PALESTINIANS AT CHECK POINTS, STILL CONTROLLING THEM ON THERE OWN LAND.. STILL BREAKING COUNTLESS INTERNATIONAL LAWS..THEY ARE AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE AGGRESSORS.. THEN WHEN PALESTINIANS RETALIATE, THEY ARE MET WITH TOTALLY DISPROPORTIONATE FORCE....

why / what do you think hamas does is worse than totally controlling another countries peoples to sheer terror?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:15 PM   #34
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

btw the ground offensive began about an hour ago... sad times

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-15-2012, 05:16 PM   #35
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

RT gaza live

http://rt.com/on-air/gaza-violence-hamas-israel/

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-15-2012, 05:39 PM   #36
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
lol at mayans knowing about haarp 3000 years ago..
IF U SAW THE VID, U WOULD HAVE SEEN THAT THEY CALL HAARp "PROTRON PROTRON"
NOTHING THE MAYAN SAID WAS FEARMONGERING ROFL

NOT READING THE REST OF YOUR PARAGRAPHS, DONT U HAVE A ONLINE PROTEST TO ATTEND?

I HOPE THE HAARPY BOYS BLOW UP THE MID EAST
THOSE AINT REAL MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS OVER THRE, THEY NEED TO GET BLOWN uP

Old 11-15-2012, 05:57 PM   #37
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

^^ lol at speaking to me about mayans,

did you not peep the 20+ page in KTL that i made, and kept updated??
do you need a link to read what i said on the 1st page???

its all positive. no fear. and all being one experiencing.

which i can tell from your last few lines,, your not at one with anything, least of all yourself

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-15-2012, 05:59 PM   #38
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-15-2012, 06:03 PM   #39
CEITEDMOFO

Quote:
^^ lol at speaking to me about mayans,

did you not peep the 20+ page in KTL that i made, and kept updated??
do you need a link to read what i said on the 1st page???

its all positive. no fear. and all being one experiencing.

which i can tell from your last few lines,, your not at one with anything, least of all yourself
U MADE A 20 PAGE THREAD BUT SCARED TO WATCH A VIDEO CAUSE I WROTE HAARP ROFL

Old 11-15-2012, 06:06 PM   #40
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

scared? no, i didnt watch it due to you saying mayans and haarp in the same sentence.

look at all the haarps i give

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-15-2012, 06:19 PM   #41
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...244044,00.html

majority of palestinians say that hama rule is corrupt.

killing their commander is completely justified because of how corrupt the hamas are.

hamas have been shown to kill innocent civilians in gaza.

israel did kill lots of civilians but they didnt do it on purpose. it was a side effect.

also i believe israel protects its civilians better against such attacks. hamas dont care about their people.

also the whole thing with gaza started before the 6 day war. it started with PLO guerilla activity killing israeli soldiers and israel fighting back. this started conflict and then israel had trouble with arab terrorist attacks from syria and other places.

the 6 day war began and israel defeated a huge amount of surrounding arabs in 6 days. they conquered gaza.

now UN law says israel shouldnt have occupied that land. however in most wars throughout history its the general rule that if someone conquers someone elses land they can take that land as their own.

this is basicly what israel did. also they were scared because they had just defeated a neighbouring area and if they didnt control it then gaza would attack them again just as before.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
Old 11-15-2012, 06:28 PM   #42
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

as i said, hamas are mossad controlled

before the balfour treaty, israeli soldiers where the ones using guerilla tactics and suicide bombings v the british soldiers who where the peace keepers..

should have just left the ottoman empire there.. but oh well globalisation.. then people celebrate that slaughter with bullshit like thanksgiving..

the world is crazy.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-15-2012, 06:39 PM   #43
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

one of only 2(george galloway the other) british politicians that ever spoke of truth.

from 2009

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-15-2012, 06:40 PM   #44
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

jews werent the majority of people in israel before the balfour agreement. totally different people.

also id be interested in seeing gazas defence strategies. israel managed to stop 145 of the rockets gaza fired at them. what were gazas defensive strategies like?
Quote:
Old 11-15-2012, 06:42 PM   #45
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

tony ben at occupy last november

LulZ KillZ Phear....