news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 11-15-2012, 01:08 PM   #31
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

its pretty dope for a free mix tape/album
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:02 PM   #32
shahcronz
SHAOLIN STUDENT

shahcronz drunken mastashahcronz drunken mastashahcronz drunken masta
Send a message via ICQ to shahcronz

this is dope period. ALC>
shahcronz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:25 PM   #33
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post

DOWNLOADING NOW

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:41 PM   #34
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

I miss the Chemical Warfare Alchemist.
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:45 PM   #35
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
I miss the Chemical Warfare Alchemist.
Chemical Warfare was pretty weak apart from 4 or 5 tracks imo. The G Rap track was bangin, the Prodigy track was good and the 2 Gangrene tracks on there were heaters but apart from that it was pretty patchy I thought.

Gangrene Alchemist is the shit... he always seems to step it up a notch when working with Oh No.

Peace!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:35 PM   #36
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattch82 View Post
Chemical Warfare was pretty weak apart from 4 or 5 tracks imo. The G Rap track was bangin, the Prodigy track was good and the 2 Gangrene tracks on there were heaters but apart from that it was pretty patchy I thought.

Gangrene Alchemist is the shit... he always seems to step it up a notch when working with Oh No.

Peace!
the track with 3 6 Mafia was also bangin!

you know what I mean, I miss the old powerfull ALC beats, like Wet Wipes ( Cam Ron ) , Keep Your Heels On ( Prodigy ) , Bring It On ( Fat Joe ) , Represent Me ( Prodigy ) , etc...
Old 11-15-2012, 05:41 PM   #37
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
the track with 3 6 Mafia was also bangin!

you know what I mean, I miss the old powerfull ALC beats, like Wet Wipes ( Cam Ron ) , Keep Your Heels On ( Prodigy ) , Bring It On ( Fat Joe ) , Represent Me ( Prodigy ) , etc...
Yeah yeah fam, I know what you mean... I just think Chemical Warfare was abit of a disappointment on the whole.

But yeah I love the hardcore shit he does... like with Prodigy on HNIC 2, the Gangrene shit, the shit with Evidence, the Cover Coup joint, etc.

I just dont dig this whole Russian Roulette / Yacht Rock style that he's been doing lately.

Peace!
Old 11-15-2012, 05:54 PM   #38
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

I just dont dig this whole Russian Roulette / Yacht Rock style that he's been doing lately.

Peace!
CAUSE YOUR A PUSSY

GATEWAY TO WIZARDY AND BLOOD OF THE GOAT BACK TO BACK TRACKS SHIT ON ANYTHING OH NO EVERY MADe!

BANGERZ

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 06:00 PM   #39
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
CAUSE YOUR A PUSSY

GATEWAY TO WIZARDY AND BLOOD OF THE GOAT BACK TO BACK TRACKS SHIT ON ANYTHING OH NO EVERY MADe!

BANGERZ
How did I just know you were gunna crop up in this thread when I mentioned Oh No...?!? Hahaha.

So I'm a pussy cos I like my hip-hop beats to be bangin,and actually have drums? OK fag.

You keep listening to that Yacht Rock shit. ALC trying his best to be Madlib! Fuck outta here with that shit!!

Oh No >>>>>>>>>>>>> ALC. All day!!

And, I'm an ALC fan but I can't get with his Russian Roulette shit. This Rare Chandeliers is bangin' though.

***waiting for more Gangrene shit***

Peace!
Old 11-15-2012, 06:02 PM   #40
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
That's cause he fell off imo. Russian Roulette is just garbage, all these new Alchemist fans don't know how he sounded back in the day. He was way superior than the way he's producing right now. Lmfao @ everyone who think's Alchemist is improving.

For those who enjoy good samples:
Old 11-15-2012, 06:04 PM   #41
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

ALSO ALC's favorite producer is MADLIB!!!
Old 11-15-2012, 06:08 PM   #42
Meta4
Poet Of The Streets

Meta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal son

OG ALC shits on almost everything in the last decade.
Old 11-15-2012, 06:09 PM   #43
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
ALSO ALC's favorite producer is MADLIB!!!
I dont think that true...I think his favorite poducer is Premier, but I might be wrong, because if he is like, I dont have one all time favorite, but like 5 all time favorites, depending on the mood.
Old 11-15-2012, 06:12 PM   #44
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

Quote:
I dont think that true...I think his favorite poducer is Premier, but I might be wrong, because if he is like, I dont have one all time favorite, but like 5 all time favorites, depending on the mood.
These artists keep changing their favorites. Yes I remember a video I saw from I think 2004 or 2005 where he said Premier was the god of producing or something but can't find it.
Old 11-15-2012, 06:15 PM   #45
WooHa
Avant-garde

WooHa drunken mastaWooHa drunken masta

i didnt expect this body of work from alchemist but he laced some beasts! mixtape is fuckin dope, why didnt they release it as a full album anyway lol it's RIDICULOUS!

smoke the wax like a candle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj84tIsqX_o

MIXTAPE OF THEY YEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
this beat is epic
WooHa is offline   Reply With Quote