news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-12-2012, 07:13 PM   #10606
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^hes too old for that shit man. he manages the stars. gets them to mesh and they do the rest.

phil jackson doesnt want to be fucking around with kyrie irving.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:33 PM   #10607
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I'd like to see Jackson go somewhere to see if he can build a team up, instead of coming to one that is already set to win a possible championship, like the Bulls and Lakers teams were previously.
most over-rated coach in history cuz of this....always in the right place @ the right time

even if he were to do that, his greedy ass wouldnt take less than $15 mil & the only idiots that be willing to pay that now are the knicks....he wasn't gonna take the pay cut the fakers wanted
Old 11-12-2012, 10:18 PM   #10608
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

-Keyon Dooling was forced to retire because of paranoria. Dooling stayed in a psychiatric hospital this summer, talks with Katie Couric about his history of abuse.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...8656--nba.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:35 PM   #10609
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

weren't a couple people in here saying that the Pistons were going to be good this season? lol

Quote:
Old 11-12-2012, 10:38 PM   #10610
check two
N.I.

That crazy Cousins idiot on the Kings suspended a few games for wanting to fight commentator Sean Elliott?

Quote:
Old 11-13-2012, 01:33 PM   #10611
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Default Just 2 weeks after receiving it, the 1st Heat championship ring was just sold on eBay

Sold for $10k

Would not reveal owners name but staff member or dare say player (Eddy Curry?) is obviously strapped for cash & needed the dough

Old 11-14-2012, 04:42 PM   #10612
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

Default Danny Green after he hits the game-winner last night

Old 11-14-2012, 04:50 PM   #10613
check two
N.I.

why do you hate Kobe so bad? lol

Quote:
Old 11-14-2012, 06:03 PM   #10614
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Old 11-14-2012, 06:08 PM   #10615
check two
N.I.

HOUSTON (AP) -- Houston rookie Royce White remains absent from the team in a dispute over how the Rockets are helping him confront his anxiety disorder.

The 6-foot-8 White, the 16th overall pick in the 2012 draft, made a deal with the team to travel by bus to some games this season, so he could confront his fear of flying and obsessive compulsive disorder over the long term. He flew with the team to its season opener in Detroit, then traveled by bus to games at Atlanta and Memphis.

White, who's yet to play in a game, did not attend Monday's game against Miami, Tuesday's practice or the shootaround in advance of Wednesday night's game with New Orleans. He says on his Twitter account that the Rockets have been ''inconsistent'' in helping him.

Quote:
Old 11-15-2012, 02:42 AM   #10616
check two
N.I.

Grizzlies won six in a row

Quote:
Old 11-15-2012, 09:51 AM   #10617
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

The Grizz, Spurs, and Clippers are looking like legit contenders thus far. I wanna see how the Knicks fair these next two nights against Memphis and San Antonio before putting them in that category too.
Old 11-15-2012, 09:53 AM   #10618
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

where is Dwayne Wade? I haven't seen him this year
Old 11-15-2012, 12:50 PM   #10619
check two
N.I.

The Timberwolves whole team is injured. Though they should be pretty decent when Love and the others come back. It looks like Brandon Roy might be done.

Quote:
Old 11-15-2012, 09:22 PM   #10620
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympiQ View Post
where is Dwayne Wade? I haven't seen him this year
HE DROPPED 17 POINTS ON HARDEN ON THE FIRST HALF VS YOUR BOY HARDEN, THAN HE TWISTED HIS ANKLE ON BOSHS FOOT, SO LEBRON HAD TO TAKE OVER AND DROP 32 IN THE 2ND HALf

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote