news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-16-2012, 04:25 AM   #61
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller
revolution ball!!!
only if u knew what that was or how it came about

RTs first feeds showed a bright orange ball trapped in power lines

that is motherfucking revolution ball

doom paul/ not ron paul.

your razah rubbies track u posted blacks where jews.. no shit. cos real jews are ethiopian. you are such a douche u dont even understand le track you posted

thats how dope /pol/ is.. we make live memes

mixing revolution ball meme with DOOM PAULl is epic shit.. only if you knew..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Last edited by Soul Controller; 11-16-2012 at 05:45 AM.
Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:47 AM   #62
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
In the West Bank, Palestine born and raised
In the DMZ is where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out, relaxin, actin' all cool and prayin' to mohammed outside of school
when a couple of jews who were upto no good.. started demolishing homes in my neighbourhood
I got in one little fight and my imam got scared he said
You're joining Hamas, soon those Jews'll all be dead.

I whistled for a cab but when it came near the IDF insignia stuck out really clear
If anything I could say this had gone too far but I thought nah, forget it, Allahu Akhbar!
/pol/ owns all

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-16-2012, 09:40 AM   #63
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

SOUL CONTROLLER AKA THE WIKIPEDIA WIZARD, JUST INTERPRETED HIS 1st RAZAH RUBY VERSE

I FEEL LIKE A PROUD FATHER WATCHING HIS ONLY SON HIT HIS FIRST BASEBALL OR FIRE A HELLFIRE MISSILE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:42 AM   #64
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 11-16-2012, 09:51 AM   #65
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hamas = Mossad

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:06 AM   #66
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Mossad = CIA

Therefore by proxy

Hamas = CIA

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:31 AM   #67
EAGLE EYE

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 11-16-2012, 10:37 AM   #68
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

TRIB-ulations?

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 11-16-2012, 10:38 AM   #69
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Needed to make that Sena pic appropriate

Old 11-16-2012, 11:30 AM   #70
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/7818022.stm

Quote:
What casualties have the Hamas rockets caused?

Since 2001, when the rockets were first fired, more than 8,600 have hit southern Israel, nearly 6,000 of them since Israel withdrew from Gaza in August 2005. The rockets have killed 28 people and injured hundreds more. In the Israeli town of Sderot near Gaza, 90% of residents have had a missile exploding in their street or an adjacent one.
how come 28 people are killed in israel from 1000s of rockets which have obviously been hitting civilian areas yet when israel fires rockets into gaza 100s end up dying.

i think the answer is that hamas dont give a shit about people in gaza. most palestinians say hamas are corrupt and they want to get rid of hamas. ive also seen hamas killing innocent palestinians for no reason. hamas dont give a shit about civilians.

and because they dont give a shit they dont defend these people properly from rocket attacks.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:01 PM   #71
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL33 View Post
Hamas = Mossad
correct

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Mossad = CIA

Therefore by proxy

Hamas = CIA

totally correct

even worse when you know the muslim brotherhood of egypt are also a cia creation.. makes even more noise when u see them backing hamas..

something i wrote on anon wm last night when i was dropping sources that hamas is mossad run

Quote:
nope the media never tell you, and when they briefly mention it, its always in terms of, they (fbi/mi5/mossad) use to fund them(alqueda/hamas/syrian fighters) but they never admit that it was the intelligence agencies that came up with the idea to create the groups, and to finance + train them,.. we all know these groups will always want money, thus always be in the pocket of the ones who finance (created) them

for robbie.. i loved wu when i was younger., especially kp/hell razah. they drop crazy jewels.. check old ktl. when we used to break shitdown.. i know all them shits.. so your assumption is wrong.. not my 1st hell razah track i broke down.

why did u post it. if you knew it? cos it contradicts the rest of your post (that u quoted 5? times, 5 times, 5times, 5times 5times)

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-16-2012, 12:09 PM   #72
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/7818022.stm

how come 28 people are killed in israel from 1000s of rockets which have obviously been hitting civilian areas yet when israel fires rockets into gaza 100s end up dying.

i think the answer is that hamas dont give a shit I agree, they're doing the job that israel needs them to do, i originally got suspicions when they fucked up the norway peace process, which by all accounts was on the verge of being signed by Arafat,did you check the globalresearch.ca article? about people in gaza. most palestinians say hamas are corrupt and they want to get rid of hamas. ive also seen hamas killing innocent palestinians for no reason. hamas dont give a shit about civilians.

and because they dont give a shit they dont defend these people properly from rocket attacks.agreed

this d0x was put together yesterday..please check it out

1. #OpIsrael -- The Use of Human Shields by the Israeli Defense Force.

The most common argument we have been facing while displaying support for the people of Gaza is this:

"@schuckmama Shoot at me and I can never defend because you use human shields? Well played."

The Human Shield argument.

First, yes: Hamas has been repeatedly accused of using human shields during combat. There is video evidence of it. This includes firing mortars from locations near schools and mosques. These kinds of cowardly tactics are disgusting.

What is very ignorant is the response we are receiving regarding Hamas use of human sheilds, while completely ignoring the fact that Israel not only uses human shields, but it was actually legal at one point for their military to do so. In fact, within the last decade the Israeli Defense Ministry appealed a decision by a supreme court that outlawed it.

Let me provide you with some links:

BBC News Reports: IDF to appeal human shield ban
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4333982.stm

U.N. Human Rights Council endorses Gaza war crimes report:
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...ticle-1.382138

Two IDF soldiers charged with using 9-year-old 'human shield' in Gaza war
    http://www.haaretz.com/news/two-idf-...a-war-1.264652

Although I somehow doubt it, I would hope this knowledge would shed a little light on the immense propaganda campaign being carried out against Palestinians and the cover-up of similiar Israeli crimes. It's important to remember, these crimes are willingly carried out by a military and U.S. Ally. No one believes that the actions of a single Israeli soldier reflects the character of all other Israeli citizens. It is the intention of Israel however to ensure that the entire world uses the words 'Palestinian' and 'Hamas' interchangeably. Because the Hamas are labelled as terrorists (for committing the same crimes as the IDF) the rest of the world is only one step away from equating all Palestinians with the word terrorism.

#OpIsrael.

http://pastebin.com/W05nhuDM

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-16-2012, 12:12 PM   #73
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
your razah rubbies track u posted blacks where jews.. no shit. cos real jews are ethiopian. you are such a douche u dont even understand le track you posted
what do u mean by real jew. i hope u dont believe the very first jews were from ethiopia. theres no proof for it.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
Old 11-16-2012, 12:25 PM   #74
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

war crimes are always committed by both groups in any war its to be expected. and u cant always control the individuals.

the IDF are rash and even brutal and bloodthirsty.

but at least they follow a moral code i can understand and i can understand their actions.

they even try and warn civillians in gaza that they should stay away from hama building because theyre going to send rockets into them.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/fury...ary-operation/

hamas are just sadastic and cruel and target civillians. they havent joined the human race yet.

IDF is brutal and overreacts but i can understand where they come from and they do have morals.
Quote:
Old 11-16-2012, 01:22 PM   #75
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
hamas are just sadastic and cruel and target civillians. they havent joined the human race yet.
thats what they been told(created) to be like, since their inception,

there is a alot of proof that jews come from ethiopia, not least of all in the dialects of tribes of that region

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...sm/ejhist.html

Quote:
in fact, they are the original or proto-typical Hebrews. ... that it was a common opinion among the Romans that the Jews "were an Ethiopian race. ... Hence, the Eurocentric
http://www.angelfire.com/sd/occultic/hebrew.html

Ethiopian Jews - Felashas/Beta Israel
http://www.ethiopianrestaurant.com/ethiopian_jews.html

Original Biblical Jews were a Black African people

The original Jews in Africa 2000 years ago were a Black African people as an ethnic group. (Massey: Egypt Light of the Word p.501) Many of them still are Black, in northern Africa such as the Falasha Jews of Ethiopia.

http://religiouscrossroads.tribe.net...9-79357df761a4

LulZ KillZ Phear....