news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-16-2012, 04:09 PM   #76
cj wisty
supreme maths GOD degree

cj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
Quote:
Authentic Jews
Because much of the Beta Israel's history is passed orally from generation to generation, we may never truly know their origins. Four main theories exist concerning the beginnings of the Beta Israel community:

1) The Beta Israel may be the lost Israelite tribe of Dan.

2) They may be descendants of Menelik I, son of King Solomon and Queen Sheba.

3) They may be descendants of Ethiopian Christians and pagans who converted to Judaism centuries ago.

4) They may be descendants of Jews who fled Israel for Egypt after the destruction of the First Temple in 586 BCE and eventually settled in Ethiopia.
all 4 theories they gave either said descendants of jews entered ethiopia or that ethiopians converted to judaism.

Quote:
Their story begins with the Patriarch Abraham (2117-1942 B.C.), a native of the Sumerian city of Ur in ancient Mesopotamia.
this site says that abraham lived in mesopotomia and that ethiopian jews descended from him. therefore jews didnt originate from ethiopia.

also that article is not trustworthy. he said stupid stuff such as egypt being a black country when it was mixed.

he also uses black very loosely like most afrocentrists so that even chinese people can be called black just because they have a flat nose. even a tanned person could be called black.

also he never actually said how ethiopian jews arose. he just said jews intermarried with egyptians and left it at that. and then said tacitus said the jews were from ethiopia. ive read tacitus and if u actually read the section that was taken from youll see tacitus listed about 5 different places the jews came from according to different theories.

the guy is obviously cherry picking quotes.

also a common name for africans and ethiopians were was cushites. the bible says how these people were polytheistic. how can they be jewish and polytheistic.

the jews also went to war with them many times. some jews did marry cushites but this was after the jews had their own country.

this is a good article but it again

says that ethiopian jews were descendants of the first jews and it only says jews coming from the tribe of dan is a theory.

this article was stupid and made me laugh. their knowledge on philology was especially bad.

Quote:
The word Semite is from semi which means half. Half what? Half BLACK! (mulatto!)
the prefix "semi-" comes from latin. the word semite was used long before jews had contact with the romans. so how could the word semite come from the latin prefix "semi-".
also if a roman was to make a noun from semi- he wouldve made it semitus not semite.
also why jump to the conclusion that semi- related to colour.

theyre called semites because theyre descendants of shem. tbh i cant be bothered explaining the rest of that article.

i already knew about jews in africa but theyre definitely not the original jews and most jews werent black.

the bible describes most jews as a blood red colour.

Last edited by cj wisty; 11-16-2012 at 04:37 PM.
cj wisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:37 PM   #77
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Original Man is the Original Native of the Land called America
Quetzalcoatl is the God of America

he's Fused with the greatest of all nations on this globe

America - The Melting Pot -

You'll See Him and Hear him Soon

good ridance
Old 11-16-2012, 04:49 PM   #78
cj wisty
supreme maths GOD degree

cj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal son

sunny winters

cj wisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:49 PM   #79
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Confusion and Chaos protected us all this time

The Asiatic Black Man

the original man had/has softer features

these are the original Judahites

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribe_of_Shabazz

"So this scientist named Shabazz took his family and wandered down into the jungles of Africa. Prior to that time no one lived in the jungles. Our people were soft; ..."

this is some truth that even the fighters for truth and justice might not want to get into

"They were a technologically advanced society, but one faction was led by Shabazz himself into previously unoccupied areas of central Africa because he wanted them to be hardened. There they evolved Negroid features. Malcolm X in a 1962 speech stated that,

He wanted the people to undergo a form of life that would make them tough and hard, and the other scientists wouldn't agree with him.

So this scientist named Shabazz took his family and wandered down into the jungles of Africa.

Prior to that time no one lived in the jungles.

Our people were soft; they were black but they were soft and delicate, fine.

They had straight hair. Right here on this Earth you find some of them look like that today. They are black as night, but their hair is like silk, and originally all our people had that kind of hair.

But this scientist took his family down into the jungles of Africa, and living in the open, living a jungle life, eating all kinds of food had an effect on the appearance of our people.

Actually living in the rough climate, our hair became stiff, like it is now."

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 11-16-2012 at 04:58 PM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:26 AM   #80
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
The Original Man is the Original Native of the Land called America
Quetzalcoatl is the God of America

he's Fused with the greatest of all nations on this globe

America - The Melting Pot -

You'll See Him and Hear him Soon

good ridance

Not happening.. all ancient accounts talk of these beings, all over the globe.. but THEY ONLY COME AFTER A WORLD WIDE DISASTER, AFTER A SO CALLED APOCALYPSE, THEY COME TO HELP HUMANITY/MANKIND REBUILD..

i could have mistaken sunnys post for a wackcloud post :s

Teh video wackcloud posted is obvious disinformation.. seen it posted in a few on fb, tha vast majority who knows whats going on.. see the obvious disinfo by that mexican mayan dude..

back to thread.

the happening will happen today.

in others news..

my friend on facebook was doing this thing asking people who they wanted to kick in the balls living or dead and I said Benjamin Netanyahu. they asked why;so I said:

"for launching yet another military assault against defenseless starving people. for doing so to look "tough" to the Israeli people so they'll re-elect him in January. for assassinating a Hamas leader via airstrike, who was trying to work towards peace with Israel, then blaming the Palestinians for starting the conflict. for blaming the deaths of civilians killed by the Israeli military on Hamas. for being the leader of an apartheid state and denying the Palestinian people their basic human rights, such as the right to self-determination. for opposing Palestinian statehood. for going in front of the UN and insulting the intelligence of the entire human race by holding up that ridiculous drawing of a bomb, trying to justify war with Iran. for trying to get America involved in yet more war in the Middle East. for denouncing any legitimate criticisms of the Israeli government's policies as "anti-Semitic". do you want more reasons? I could go on. the man is the leader of a rogue, militaristic, belligerent, nuclear-armed state, propped up with military aid that is paid for by American tax dollars. absolutely fucking disgusting. absolutely in dire need of a swift kick in the balls, not to mention a trial as a war criminal."

latest news : cant be arsed posting videos.. will make this shit lag for everyone, so i will just post teh links

--STREAMS--
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/operation-pillar-of-cloud
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/teleport4
http://www.ustream.tv/occupiedair
http://live.reuters.com/Event/Confli...the_Gaza_Strip

--TWITTER--
https://twitter.com/harryfear
https://twitter.com/IDFSpokesperson
https://twitter.com/AlqassamBrigade
https://twitter.com/gaza=

--STREAM HIGHLIGHTS--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncpRurIlxa4

Explosion that blew up that building-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4j6_qeB8CU

Reuters getting shut off by israeli marines-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IysQi6GIdoo

Aftermath of Building Explosion-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yZi1JJrCRQ

Tanks
http://youtu.be/E-1ZJXCDVTk

tanks 2
http://youtu.be/JA9wfq83iHU

Prayers last night during bombings-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48LuUR_JAd0

--LONG STORY SHORT--
-Egyptian people rally in support for Gaza and say they want to storm in and act as human shields. Russia says they will back Egypt in whatever they do.
- Gaza's hospitals are completely exhausted, Egypt has opened borders and if offering 24/7 hospital treatment to all Palestinians
- Israel has done 600 raids, Gaza fired over 700 rockets back
- Iraq proposed all muslim countries embargo oil from the US and Israel
- Al-Hezbollah, an Islamic group, has called for a jihad against Israel and warned them to expect surprisingly strong retaliation.
- Israeli media has told iranian citizens to prepare for a 7 week war
- Hamas unveiled a new rocket called the m75, capable of hitting Tel-Aviv
- Iran has removed fuel from one of their reactions, prompting concerns over possible weapons
- The resistance shot down an Israeli F-16, confirmed by press TV
- Government has given the greenlight for full land invasion
- UN meeting soon
- Arab council meeting soon
- Iran president meeting with Palestinian leaders soon
- NATO members meeting soon
- 3 Israeli Soldiers/Pilots taken hostage

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:37 AM   #81
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Forgot to post this JEW-EL

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-17-2012, 10:04 AM   #82
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

Teh video wackcloud posted is obvious disinformation.. seen it posted in a few on fb, tha vast majority who knows whats going on.. see the obvious disinfo by that mexican mayan dude..

back to thread.
EXPLAIn THE DISINFO?
YOUR LIKE THEM CHRISTIAN/MUSLIMS RELIGION DUDES WHO CALL UFOs HOAXS CAUSE YOU WANNA BELIEVE IN YOUR ILLUMINATI PAGAN WRITTEN BIBLE/KORANS & HEAVEN N HELL ROFL

YOUR DUMBER THAN THE PALESTINES WHO REFUSE TO MOVE AND RATHER LIVE IN A WARZONE

DONT ALL THOSE QUEERS STONE EACHOTHER ANYWAYS, WE MIGHT AS WELL HELP THEM GET STONED WITH NUKES

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 11-17-2012 at 10:28 AM.
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:55 AM   #83
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
EXPLAIn THE DISINFO?
YOUR LIKE THEM CHRISTIAN/MUSLIMS RELIGION DUDES WHO CALL UFOs HOAXS CAUSE YOU WANNA BELIEVE IN YOUR ??? what... i dont believe in no god, i dont follow no religion.. are u stupid? how many times do u need me to tell you this?? ILLUMINATI PAGAN you clearly dont understand what pagan means WRITTEN BIBLE/KORANS & HEAVEN N HELL ROFL yes ROFL at you fool, how many times. im not religious. i dont follow any religous text, as i prefer original sources

YOUR DUMBER THAN THE PALESTINES WHO REFUSE TO MOVE AND RATHER LIVE IN A WARZONE the palestinians have been there for longer than the current jews.. why you supporting the jews??? imagine if canada raided america, and did the same to your cunt tree, sorry i forgot you dont have a brain, to even see what im getting at.. how am i dumber? your where i was at over ten years ago.. but you dont go for reputable sources.. just bullshit that re affirms your own BElieF.. prick.

DONT ALL THOSE QUEERS STONE EACHOTHER no they dont. stop watching biased lies. ANYWAYS, WE MIGHT AS WELL HELP THEM GET STONED WITH NUKES
Ill break down the disinfo later, when i can be bothered,.,. cos i cant.. ill let you believe whatever the fuck u want too.. based on no proof.

I go on facts, not fairytales..

mature for a 40+ year old wanna be 1%'er..

grow up child, or commit suicide when nibiru doesnt hit on 21/12/12

i dont even know why u believe in fairytales.. there's no proof of anything you state.. its my fault for trying to show and prove, whats the point when your set in your lie structure

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by Soul Controller; 11-17-2012 at 11:00 AM.
Old 11-17-2012, 11:01 AM   #84
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

These people are fucking savages, it's not surprising they can't break out of a constant cycle of retaliation considering the idiotic divine entitlement they think they have to a piece of land.

That being said, Israel, since it's inception, has perpetrated a disgusting, racist campaign of persecution against arabs living in their country. If this was going on in another Middle Eastern country the Western world would be condescendingly appalled.

It's funny how the same people who support Israel also supporting civilian military uprisings in the Middle East against malevolent governments.

The ridiculous idea that "Palestine" is in any way a threat (politically or militarily) to Israel is beyond a joke at this stage. What these aggressive Jewish nut cases have been doing for over 50 years is horrendous. US support has given them immunity in their region up until this point. But they're getting worried given that in the US support for hair brain Middle Eastern interventionism is waining and Iran is pretending to be on the verge of producing nuclear weapons. Time to kill off some more Arab non combatants I guess and multiply efforts to forcible eject them from their homes.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:02 AM   #85
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canibusfan420 View Post
These people are fucking savages, it's not surprising they can't break out of a constant cycle of retaliation considering the idiotic divine entitlement they think they have to a piece of land.

That being said, Israel, since it's inception, has perpetrated a disgusting, racist campaign of persecution against arabs living in their country. If this was going on in another Middle Eastern country the Western world would be condescendingly appalled.

It's funny how the same people who support Israel also supporting civilian military uprisings in the Middle East against malevolent governments.

The ridiculous idea that "Palestine" is in any way a threat (politically or militarily) to Israel is beyond a joke at this stage. What these aggressive Jewish nut cases have been doing for over 50 years is horrendous. US support has given them immunity in their region up until this point. But they're getting worried given that in the US support for hair brain Middle Eastern interventionism is waining and Iran is pretending to be on the verge of producing nuclear weapons. Time to kill off some more Arab non combatants I guess and multiply efforts to forcible eject them from their homes.

THIS, hamas are as bad as the knesset (israeli congress/govt)

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-17-2012, 11:11 AM   #86
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

civil lies (d)

Ramallah - Israeli forces targeted ambulance crews and citizens live ammunition and rubber near the Ofer prison

standard israeli response.. kinda like the america responses when they do drone attacks... going in for 2nd kills on people who come to help those injured.

pricks who support this shit, deserve to die in the rapture they want.. hell

listen to this.

this kids a prick, but still has moar brain power than sheited

Deek sums it up perfectly

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-17-2012, 11:13 AM   #87
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Well, their ideology is as bad as the Israeli's, but the behaviour of their supporters and affiliated terrorist organisations is no where near as appalling.... pretty much as the result of being under resourced, but still.

Disingenuous idealists from our democratic countries still entertain this nonsense about "peace" but just a glance at what either of these groups of people believe obliterates that notion. There is no peaceful end to this conflict. Either Israel succeeds in subduing or eradicating arabs in Gaza or Israel becomes embroiled in war with neighbouring Arab states.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:14 PM   #88
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

i wouldnt call them idealistic. id call them religious nuts, who want what all Abrahamic religions want.. teh final battle/rapture.. and they will do whatever it takes for that to come about..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-17-2012, 12:21 PM   #89
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canibusfan420 View Post

I think that the whole pseudo-human rights wu-tang oriented pro-Palestine mentality prevalent on this site and amongst the 20-somehting fartsniffing crowd in general is misguided.

Don't get me wrong, I think Israel sucks also, but don't throw rocks at people that are bigger than you.

It goes both ways is all I'm saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 01:16 PM   #90
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Ill break down the disinfo later, when i can be bothered,.,.
SURE KID

Quote:
cos i cant..

ALRIGHT NOW YOUR FINALLY BEING HONEST LOL

Quote:
mature for a 40+ year old wanna be 1%'er..

MAYBE IF I WAS A POOR 99% I WOULD NEED THE RIGHTS THAT YOU ARE PROTESTING FOR LMAO!!!

Quote:
grow up child, or commit suicide when nibiru doesnt hit on 21/12/12
NO WHERE IN THAT VID DOES IT MENTION NIBIRU HITTING US ON DEC 21sT ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE WANT YOU TO PROTEST IN THE MIDDLE EAST

WE WANT YOU TO BLOW UP

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 11-17-2012 at 01:18 PM.
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote