news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 11-15-2012, 06:42 PM   #61
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishscale123 View Post
Oh yeah my bad

i'm not the one who has to shower once week otherwise the water bill will be too expensive

and I'm not the one who can't afford a washer and a dryer cuz of the electricity

SMH
Old 11-15-2012, 06:48 PM   #62
REANIMATED
Veteran Member

REANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Bloody Sword View Post

Now all you fags hyping that boring album need to chill. Either you live in a fantasy world or you simply dont know what real hip-hop is. Roc Marciano was on sleeping pills and NyQuil when he recorded that album. I tried listening to it while working out but i had to skip it cause i was getting sleepy lol. This is the type of album u should play before bed or something.
LOL @ playing a roc marci LP while working out

theres bad ideas and bad ideas

thats a BAD IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

must... stay... awake... to finish set...

ima listen to M.O.P. right before bed... and then complain about it keeping me up!!!!!!!!!!!

roc marci is smooth criminal theme music...

play roc marci after a long day and have a drink... a good meal...

i might play jorunalist album for 5 minutes if i come across a youtube link online when im taking a shit... i dont really care...

i let roc marci bang out while 5 star meals are prepped for my consumption...

if you dont like roc marci reloaded youre probably living bad...

like eating TV dinners and thawing frozen ground beef from last year BAD...

abusing prescription pills... taking runny shits that wipe you out for the day...BAD

start living better... maybe eat some rice and fish... get a shave...clean your ass...

maybe then youll get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REANIMATED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 06:52 PM   #63
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

ahahahah

i cant help it but this guy is funny.

angry!, you should have a comic show, for real!
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:11 PM   #64
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
pussy did you get a taste of real weed in amsterdam
YOUR FAVORITE HANGOUT IS THE COCKRiNG

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:27 PM   #65
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
YOUR FAVORITE HANGOUT IS THE COCKRiNG
c´mon dude, how old are you?

and please dont give me a childish answer.
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:17 PM   #66
EAGLE EYE
»»» Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Bloody Sword View Post
Apocalypse !!!! English is my 2nd language. French is my first . I grew up in the US... I speak a total of 4 languages. Ask these retards how many languages they speak? 1 only. Im on my 5th one "Spanish". They dumb my dude ! Im done with them. just wanted to let them know how they suck. I dont post a lot on here but i had to step in because i saw a lot of ignorance.
Yea..

Not agreeing with the smug French guy w/ a side order of 'African Root's is real ig'nant

How old are you? and you still haven't grasped the idea music is subjective?

Basically in a nutshell - the people who assume the role of HipHop Scholar or Elitist just get mocked or labeled "tool"

Stop it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:33 AM   #67
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

"LMAO @ BOTH ALBUMS HAVE A MILLION FEATURES CAUSE THEY CANT CARRY A ALBUM LIKE GHOSTFACE,MARCY,K DOT, & PRICE"

you realize Apollo Kids had like 2 solo Ghost songs right?
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:25 AM   #68
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dice Game is quite good.

Last edited by Longbongcilvaringz; 11-17-2012 at 09:36 AM.
Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:36 AM   #69
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Journalist 103 is mediocre at best. Gas Mask was good on account of the beats. smh at thinking Roc Marciano's album was boring and listening to "Journalist 103" rap for an entire album.

smh at listening to shit that come out on Babygrande.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:25 AM   #70
Meta4
Poet Of The Streets

Meta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal son

Reloaded, Dice Game and Trophies are some of the best albums I've heard in ages. Dice Game exceeded my expectations, shit is wild. And no question that if your broke you not gonna get Reloaded. Album is from the perspective of a have who used to be a have not. If you still eat grits and rice so you dont starve..... dont waste your time with Roc.
Old 11-18-2012, 11:26 PM   #71
main_man
corpin' while nude, bitch

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

got this new roc marcy in the earbuds, bruh.

ready to pump some weights, bruh!!!

"Blessed be the Lord
Who believe any mess they read up on a message board
If so, I got bridges for the low low
Same bitch'll a go dry snitchin' to the popo"
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote