news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-17-2012, 12:30 PM   #91
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i never stated in the video it said nibiru would be here on that date

you in the other thread, stated nibiru is in our solar system (with no proof)
then u related 21.12.12 to nibiru in the other thread.

cant you even connect the dots to your own posts?

i have the same rights as you, i just overstand LEGALESE better than you.

i protest against govt / corporate injustices, and against double standards..

why cant you get that through your wu-rangutang head?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:33 PM   #92
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR ONLINE PROTESTS, DO IT ON THE STREETS EVEN YOUR FEMALE BRUISED FRIENDS HAVE MORE BALLS THAN YOu

WE'VE CONNECTED THE DOTS TO ASSUME THAT YOU LOVE BOYS

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 11-17-2012 at 12:36 PM.
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:37 PM   #93
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANNY WINTERS View Post
I think that the whole pseudo-human rights wu-tang oriented pro-Palestine mentality prevalent on this site and amongst the 20-somehting fartsniffing crowd in general is misguided.

Don't get me wrong, I think Israel sucks also, but don't throw rocks at people that are bigger than you.

It goes both ways is all I'm saying.

misguided? okays

so you live at home.. you has kids..and a mrs.. lets say your home is rented, the landlord owns your property...

your neighbours have the same landlord, but they want more land.. so they start to take that land off you, more and more each day,, your land lord tells them, they cant do that, and that they must give it back, but they dont listen to the landlord, instead the use even more aggressive tactics to take land that belongs to you and your family

lets put it another way..

when the rockets dont be flying into israel.. israel settlers are still building homes in the occupied lands, they are still restricting the people from moving around their land freely.. they are destroying rivers/water wells/food/crops if the palestinians

how does that go both ways.. do the people of palestine, have an army? maybe airforce? how about law? on there side.. do they have any of that?

all they have is a puppet regime, that is doing the bidding of israel..

i feel equally for the peaceful people of israel as i do for the peaceful people of gaza/westbank..

israel has a history of being over handed, not caring about u.n resolutions,

i could go on.. your comment kinda states the side your on..

'dont throw rocks at people that are bigger than you'

that is higher than right or wrong??

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-17-2012, 12:38 PM   #94
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR ONLINE PROTESTS, DO IT ON THE STREETS EVEN YOUR FEMALE BRUISED FRIENDS HAVE MORE BALLS THAN YOu

WE'VE CONNECTED THE DOTS TO ASSUME THAT YOU LOVE BOYS

self ether fag,

i was in birmingham most the week protesting.. in the real world, its protesting. online its activism. learn what words mean

ive connected the dots to you being stupider than my 2 year old niece.

proud much?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-17-2012, 12:40 PM   #95
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

& tomorrow i should be outside the israeli embassy most the day

while you spend time on youtube looking for videos by crackpots like 9narnia

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-17-2012, 01:07 PM   #96
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
EVEN YOUR FEMALE BRUISED FRIENDS HAVE MORE BALLS THAN YOu
I PREFER MY WHITE WOMEN TO HAVE SMOOTH BRUISESLESS LEGs

Old 11-17-2012, 01:16 PM   #97
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANNY WINTERS View Post
I think that the whole pseudo-human rights wu-tang oriented pro-Palestine mentality prevalent on this site and amongst the 20-somehting fartsniffing crowd in general is misguided.

Don't get me wrong, I think Israel sucks also, but don't throw rocks at people that are bigger than you.

It goes both ways is all I'm saying.
Good to know that amongst the far removed psuedo-disinterested US Jewish diaspora there is the feeling that other people are misguided in thinking that all you sand people are fucking savages.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 01:17 PM   #98
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

i want my women to be able to handle themselves, roller derby is ganxta.

foryou
watch,drool,masterbate,wish you could be as ganxta then feint.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-17-2012, 01:28 PM   #99
CEITEDMOFO

PERFUME SMELLING AMERICAN LINGERIE LEAGUE>>> PISS SMELLING EURO ROLLERDERBY

Old 11-17-2012, 01:31 PM   #100
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Both are fucking lame, smh at watching women play sport.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 01:36 PM   #101
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

only watch in real life, no fun on line. (unless its one on one camming)

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-17-2012, 01:42 PM   #102
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It must be tribulations if the topic of conversation is women's sports.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 02:03 PM   #103
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

This guy will be a legend or dead.. maybe both by the time this shit ends

remember the name. HARRY FEAR

https://twitter.com/harryfear

BasedHarry live from gaza
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/operation-pillar-of-cloud

without people like him. israels war crimes would never get reported.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-17-2012, 02:09 PM   #104
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canibusfan420 View Post
Good to know that amongst the far removed psuedo-disinterested US Jewish diaspora there is the feeling that other people are misguided in thinking that all you sand people are fucking savages.
I just agreed that all sand people were savages.

I only added that the skinny-jeaned Western population taking sides on sand-oriented holy conflicts on mid-90's rap group fansites was faggy.

Carry on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 02:44 PM   #105
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
i want my women to be able to handle themselves, roller derby is ganxta.
Of course you do, that's cos you like to be the effeminate bitch in the relationship, using pantene pro v on ya pubes n shit so they're luxurious like ya soft long hair.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote