news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-14-2012, 08:42 PM   #1
BlackSmith
Wu Forever

BlackSmith shaolin monk
Default Question about Gza Legend of LS and LS 2

Rudeboy dems wouldnt Legend of the Liquid Swords be Liquid Sword 2 and Liquid Sword 2 be 3 ?

Also siiins whats the name of Gza new album going to be I sent beats for it years ago.

Hope he is as lively on these as before Grandmasters to lately.

Who was the manager or guy here asking us to send beats because I sent dems in emails but I wonder if he actually gave them to Gza.

The Collective Alliance LP - featuring Raekwon, Inspectah Deck, Bronze Nazareth, M-Eighty, Wizemen, Canibus, C Rayz Walz, Kas Solo, Domingo, BLACKSMITH and other MCs and Producers from around the world. Coming Soon !

Last edited by BlackSmith; 11-16-2012 at 06:38 PM.
BlackSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:20 AM   #2
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

His new album is "Dark Matter" and no its not. Just because it lacks a number to it doesnt mean its a sequel to a previous album.
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:25 AM   #3
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

it was Legend of the Liquid Swords so I guess not
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:35 PM   #4
BlackSmith
Wu Forever

BlackSmith shaolin monk

I apologize the cd-r I had in Jamaica was wrote out that way siiin. I'll fix post 1. Thank you fellow Wu heads for answering.

When does Dark Matter drop ? Or is this a Detox type of thing childs ?

The Collective Alliance LP - featuring Raekwon, Inspectah Deck, Bronze Nazareth, M-Eighty, Wizemen, Canibus, C Rayz Walz, Kas Solo, Domingo, BLACKSMITH and other MCs and Producers from around the world. Coming Soon !
Old 11-16-2012, 06:38 PM   #5
BlackSmith
Wu Forever

BlackSmith shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
His new album is "Dark Matter" and no its not. Just because it lacks a number to it doesnt mean its a sequel to a previous album.
Ok.

Old 11-16-2012, 06:40 PM   #6
BlackSmith
Wu Forever

BlackSmith shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNCLE RUCKUS View Post
it was Legend of the Liquid Swords so I guess not
Ah yes correct rudeboy, thank you.

Old 11-16-2012, 11:30 PM   #7
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

what kind of faggot shit is this?
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:25 AM   #8
BlackSmith
Wu Forever

BlackSmith shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
what kind of faggot shit is this?
What kind of faggot shit is what I thought when I read your post rudeboy.

I'm asking when Dark Matter drops asshole. Have an answer ? If not then shut the fuck up and keep it moving you cunt.

I didnt know Gza was naming his new album Dark Matter. I sent beats for it when it was untitled years ago siiin. How hard is that to understand ?

And I had a question about LOLS and LS2. How bloodclot stupid are you ediat child ? Fucking dumb cunts can't read here or something ? Ha ha siiin these batty boy trolls are the weakest on Wu Corp.

Yah Bambaclaat Batiman !

Old 11-17-2012, 09:29 AM   #9
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

THIS ALBUM IS GONNA BE WACK GZA SPITS WITH NO FEELiNG

I HOPE GZA STAYS RETIRED

GZA IS THE REAL NOEMOTION

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:32 PM   #10
BlackSmith
Wu Forever

BlackSmith shaolin monk

I liked Animal Planet off LOLS. But yeah siiin I hope on Dark Matter and LS2 at least Gza be 75% energy level of LS. It seemed to all start with the JMT feature and Grandmasters imo.

Old 11-17-2012, 12:33 PM   #11
BlackSmith
Wu Forever

BlackSmith shaolin monk

Who was the guy asking for beats on here years ago for dems albums rudeboys ? I want to ask him if Gza will use it.

Old 11-17-2012, 05:33 PM   #12
rgu2002
Banned

rgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSmith View Post

I'm asking when Dark Matter drops asshole. Have an answer ? If not then shut the fuck up and keep it moving you cunt.

I didnt know Gza was naming his new album Dark Matter. I sent beats for it when it was untitled years ago siiin. How hard is that to understand ?

And I had a question about LOLS and LS2. How bloodclot stupid are you ediat child ? Fucking dumb cunts can't read here or something ? Ha ha siiin these batty boy trolls are the weakest on Wu Corp.

Yah Bambaclaat Batiman !
Hollow was owned so hard by this great post!
rgu2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:54 AM   #13
BronzearmzNYC
PRODIGAL SUN

BronzearmzNYC crouching tiger
Default lmao!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSmith View Post

Yah Bambaclaat Batiman !

That's right, brethren tell'em! Da, bwoy a fuckin botti fish!
BronzearmzNYC is offline   Reply With Quote