0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2012, 02:53 PM   #106
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker
 
Soul Controller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: on teh interwebz
Age: 36
Posts: 8,373
Rep Power: 67
Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

rofl kerzo, your wrong. just cos they can handlethemselves.. doesnt mean im what u said

nearly every girl ive been with has been submissive,. i love submissive girls, thin body and submissive,, its heaven or space.. what ever takes your fancy..

anywayy.

some moar harry fear, this time on cross talk. if you never watched it.. watch, has high caliber people from all sides of the spectrum.. so you can get your fix of pro zionist views

Will the crisis in Gaza escalate? Should we expect a ground incursion? What does Israel hope to achieve with its military assault this time? How well is Gaza prepared for another conflict? And do the Palestinians have the right to use military force to resist Israel's siege of Gaza? CrossTalking with Norman Finkelstein, Dan Pollak and Harry Fear.

__________________
my own conscious is beyond universal, there is no separation only fagments of experience making sense of physical material existence on the path back to the source of all.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.


Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 03:15 PM   #107
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀
 
KERZO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: ⌛
Posts: 8,316
Rep Power: 44
KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

By habit, I never read any of souls long winded posts, if someone reads it and finds any useful info to pass on to me, please let me know.

__________________





KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 03:23 PM   #108
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker
 
Soul Controller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: on teh interwebz
Age: 36
Posts: 8,373
Rep Power: 67
Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

spacker, the 2 top 2 lines where for you.. dont worry. ill block you end of convo's
__________________
my own conscious is beyond universal, there is no separation only fagments of experience making sense of physical material existence on the path back to the source of all.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.


Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 03:36 PM   #109
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101
 
EAGLE EYE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Quantum Computer
Posts: 40,356
Rep Power: 10
EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation
Default

__________________




Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 03:56 PM   #110
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀
 
KERZO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: ⌛
Posts: 8,316
Rep Power: 44
KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
dont worry. ill block you end of convo's
Hahahahaha you mean that will be the end of you seeing my posts, I'll still see yours and my rebuttals will still be seen by the people who can get the joke so it's no skin off my nose bitchtits.
__________________





KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 03:57 PM   #111
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀
 
KERZO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: ⌛
Posts: 8,316
Rep Power: 44
KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
lol bet you wish soul would block you and the rest of the whole forum!
__________________





KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 04:15 PM   #112
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree
 
John Nash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
Posts: 2,646
Rep Power: 9
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son
Default

to make things simple.

hamas are an extremist terrorist organisation that even palestinians say is completely corrupt. theyre 100% evil.

israel iran and other middle eastern countries have complex problems and to say one is better than the other is childish.
__________________
if ur nice to me robbie ill show u how to use a slide rule.
Quote:
Originally Posted by knewcheeze View Post
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I'm 37 years old, three years away from being 40. I'm getting old but I still feel young. I've had a few people tell me that I look young when I tell them how old iam.

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 04:17 PM   #113
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes
 
CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: NEW JERUSALEM
Age: 33
Posts: 13,738
Rep Power: 79
CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
This guy will be a legend or dead.. maybe both by the time this shit ends


remember the name. HARRY FEAR



https://twitter.com/harryfear

BasedHarry live from gaza

__________________

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 06:17 PM   #114
Longbongcilvaringz
.
 
Longbongcilvaringz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 23,579
Rep Power: 98
Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
to make things simple.

hamas are an extremist terrorist organisation that even palestinians say is completely corrupt. theyre 100% evil.

israel iran and other middle eastern countries have complex problems and to say one is better than the other is childish.
Oh really? And how is Hamas an "extremist terrorist organisation"? What makes them extremist? What is evil? And are their degrees of evil? Can degrees of evil be delineated into percentages? What percentage of evil would you say the Israeli government is? What about Sweden's government? Are they 1.5% evil?

I'm sure the problems in Iran and Israel and "other Middle Eastern countries" are complex. Let's not talk about it then.

I don't think anyone is saying any of these countries or organisations are better than one another, that's a pretty reductive and childish way of looking at it. Would you say one is more evil than the other though? Because that would be childish.
__________________





Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 06:20 PM   #115
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes
 
CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: NEW JERUSALEM
Age: 33
Posts: 13,738
Rep Power: 79
CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
LOL

P.S. SOUL IS SUCH A DOUBLE O-7-11

DUDE THINKS WE DONT KNO WHAT PAGAN MEANS
__________________

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 06:39 PM   #116
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker
 
Soul Controller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: on teh interwebz
Age: 36
Posts: 8,373
Rep Power: 67
Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

i know others do, but you might think its something to do with a pagani

your 1% lifestyle n all

__________________
my own conscious is beyond universal, there is no separation only fagments of experience making sense of physical material existence on the path back to the source of all.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.


Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 06:44 PM   #117
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree
 
John Nash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
Posts: 2,646
Rep Power: 9
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canibusfan420 View Post
Oh really? And how is Hamas an "extremist terrorist organisation"? What makes them extremist? What is evil? And are their degrees of evil? Can degrees of evil be delineated into percentages? What percentage of evil would you say the Israeli government is? What about Sweden's government? Are they 1.5% evil?

I'm sure the problems in Iran and Israel and "other Middle Eastern countries" are complex. Let's not talk about it then.

I don't think anyone is saying any of these countries or organisations are better than one another, that's a pretty reductive and childish way of looking at it. Would you say one is more evil than the other though? Because that would be childish.
hamas dont care about their own people. theyve killed innocent civilian palestinians for no reason. also the rockets they send into israel have all been targeted at civillians.

80% of palestinians said in a poll that they thought that hamas were corrupt. and these were the same palestinians who want all jews to be gone from israel.

now the israeli forces dont target civillians. however israeli forces are brutal and they would kill 1 target if there were 30 civillians around it. but they do make announcements to gaza for people to evacuate their homes in certain areas because theyre going to send rockets there.

i dont belief in percentages of evil. i was just making the point that hamas are far worse because theyre a terrorist group. theyre extremist because they target innocent civillians and because theyre cruel to their own people (palestinians).

israel is brutal but they dont intentionally kill civillians.

i didnt say one country is more evil than another and im not telling people to not talk about problems in middle east.

im just sick and tired of people picking 1 side between israel or iran and saying everything that 1 side does is good and everything the other side does is wrong.
__________________
if ur nice to me robbie ill show u how to use a slide rule.
Quote:
Originally Posted by knewcheeze View Post
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I'm 37 years old, three years away from being 40. I'm getting old but I still feel young. I've had a few people tell me that I look young when I tell them how old iam.

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 06:47 PM   #118
Longbongcilvaringz
.
 
Longbongcilvaringz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 23,579
Rep Power: 98
Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Who's picking sides?

And you're being very lenient on Israel, i mean, it's nice of them to intentionally unintentionally kill civilians, but the result is the same.
__________________





Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:23 PM   #119
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree
 
John Nash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
Posts: 2,646
Rep Power: 9
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canibusfan420 View Post
Who's picking sides?

And you're being very lenient on Israel, i mean, it's nice of them to intentionally unintentionally kill civilians, but the result is the same.
im just talking about in general people are picking sides. it wasnt aimed at you.

israel would blow up a building with 100 innocent people inside to kill one of their targets.

hamas would kill 100 innocent people inside a building just for the hell of it.

israel does more damage to gaza because israel has far better weapons and a far better defence system.

im seeing a lot of shit about hamas being not as bad as the IDF because they didnt kill as many people but thats some bullshit.



im scared of people becoming sympathetic towards gaza and giving gaza money via charity because the place is corrupt and the hama will probably take all the money and build better rockets.

if hamas get more power shit will be 1000 times worse because hamas just kill civillians for the sake of it.
__________________
if ur nice to me robbie ill show u how to use a slide rule.
Quote:
Originally Posted by knewcheeze View Post
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I'm 37 years old, three years away from being 40. I'm getting old but I still feel young. I've had a few people tell me that I look young when I tell them how old iam.

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:33 PM   #120
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker
 
Soul Controller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: on teh interwebz
Age: 36
Posts: 8,373
Rep Power: 67
Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
hamas dont care about their own people. theyve killed innocent civilian palestinians for no reason. also the rockets they send into israel have all been targeted at civillians.

80% of palestinians said in a poll that they thought that hamas were corrupt. and these were the same palestinians who want all jews to be gone from israel.

now the israeli forces dont target civillians. however israeli forces are brutal and they would kill 1 target if there were 30 civillians around it. but they do make announcements to gaza for people to evacuate their homes in certain areas because theyre going to send rockets there.

i dont belief in percentages of evil. i was just making the point that hamas are far worse because theyre a terrorist group. theyre extremist because they target innocent civillians and because theyre cruel to their own people (palestinians).

israel is brutal but they dont intentionally kill civillians.

i didnt say one country is more evil than another and im not telling people to not talk about problems in middle east.

im just sick and tired of people picking 1 side between israel or iran and saying everything that 1 side does is good and everything the other side does is wrong.

said before, so please let it sink in, hamas where created/founded/made by israel to do a job, ie, wipe out teh palestinians.. (incessantly) atm just as its economy was kicking ass, slowly they will force all them people out of their home lands.. israel is the AGGRESSOR always has and will be, the palestinians are the ones being defensive, at its they're lands, that have been taken, israel can never ever say its defending anything, when everything it has was taken by force, and back handedness..

your saying the israeli govt aren't terrorists.

google israeli terrorists in the 40's

yes you gussed thats the entire israeli govt the last 30 years..

the people who caused terrorism in that land, then became political leaders of their country, they've continued to continue that terrorism, with high tech weaponry, against home made bullshit..

israels tactics are the definition of terrorism. check harry fear. he tells of the way the israelis use psychological terrorism


palestine has no army, has no navy, has no control of its own cash(israeli govt give it to the puppet regime of hamas!!)

feel for the people bro.

Palestinians are deprived of their basic human rights !!!

International Aid workers are stopped from providing any humanitarian assistance to the people. !!!

The International community and media is not allowed to bring facts to world as due to strict restrictions !!!



and your still defending the illegal building of settlements.. lol i didnt expect you to have these views. rakimwutang
__________________
my own conscious is beyond universal, there is no separation only fagments of experience making sense of physical material existence on the path back to the source of all.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.


Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:26 AM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one