news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 05-22-2012, 09:11 PM   #16
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I've never seen Jackie Brown. I'm so late.
u should.. its the only tarantino written/directed movie thats based on a novel... it got robert foster an oscar nom... all around fucking ill cast..

and fuck yea samuel l was fucking pimp in this shit.. tappin that bridget fonda pussie....
Old 05-26-2012, 12:04 PM   #17
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Bridget Fonda was looking good in Jackie Brown. Samuel is a better actor than Don Cheadle. Samuel's movies are better than Don's movies. Only movies of Don's i like is Traitor and Brooklyn's Finest. I like Samuel's Shaft, Jackie Brown, Do The Right Thing, Jungle Fever, Lakeview Terrace, Kiss Of Death, Soul Men movies. I wish he would do more action films because i think he would be good at playing a cop. I really liked Shaft even though Jeffrey Wright's character was better than his. 187 is a good movie but it's not one of my favorites by him. LOL@Samuel whipping Spike Lee's ass bad in Mo Better Blues hahahahahahahahaha. He hit Denzel Washington in the mouth with a trumpet in Mo Better Blues. I like how Samuel always gets angry in most of his movies hahahahahahahaha.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 11:56 PM   #18
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

threadstarter hasn't seen "the sunset limited" (neither has 2pac hologram, since he said samuel can't do deep roles...also see "jungle fever")

"jackie brown" was boss, that was one of his best roles, he was a cool gangster and a fully realized character, he assumed a whole different walk and body language.

shut up.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 01:00 AM   #19
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Samuel L. Jackson is Godbody.

This thread sucks.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 03:58 AM   #20
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Don Cheadle is the man. I was watching Traitor the other day. The movie where he's a counselor is pretty dope too. I forget the name of that one though.

Samuel L. Jackson is a respectable actor too. Anyone seen Black Snake Moan? Lol, that movie was bugged out. Snakes on a motherfucking plane!

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 03:59 PM   #21
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 06-01-2012, 08:08 AM   #22
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa

i did enjoy him in the star wars shit but thats about it
Big Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 03:12 PM   #23
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

what about Loaded Weapon 1 classic spoof shit

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 02:56 PM   #24
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I just saw 2 new straight to video movies with Samuel called Meeting Evil and The Samaritan. Both are good. He has a new movie with Jamie Foxx and Kerry Washington(he also did Lakeview Terrace with her)that Quentin Tarantino directed. I saw the previews and i think it's coming out next month but i don't wanna see it.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:55 PM   #25
madchild
PRODIGAL SUN

madchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkey

'The Negotiator' is decent and hasn't been mention.

The Samaritan was somewhat terrible.
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:35 AM   #26
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Smokes View Post
I never cared for dude and I think he's highly overrated. Cheadle doesnt have his body of work but is a better in my opinion.

The only movie by Samuel L. Jackson i ever cared for was A TME TO KILL

Outside of Pulp Fiction (which i dont care for) what good movies has he had a leading role and shined in?
I think it's mainly because he seems to Be himself a lot in the roles he plays Which not a lot of people can do. It's either that or he's just awesome because Of all the times he says motherfucker in 90% of the parts he plays. Nobody says motherfucker And sounds cooler quite like Samuel L Jackson says motherfucker

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote