news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 11-16-2012, 10:52 AM   #61
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.projectile View Post
oh so thats how you change font colours...dam im a wally
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/misc.php?do=bbcode
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:01 PM   #62
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
nor a history book,
thats not the purpose of the bible either.

the purpose of the bible is to tell us who God is, to tell us about his sovereignty and authority over his creation , and tell us how mankind is to live in order to honor and glorify him.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 05:47 AM   #63
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE W View Post

the purpose of the bible is to tell us who God is, to tell us about his sovereignty and authority over his creation , and tell us how mankind is to live in order to honor and glorify him.
tere is no book or person who can tel u who god or what it is about, u must experience! any human acquainted form is trickery, it guides till u must jump!
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace

Last edited by pro.Graveface; 11-17-2012 at 05:51 AM.
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 06:07 AM   #64
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

so much wrong with this (in my view) that i wouldnt know where to start, I've asked about previous cultures where the bible has taken almost all its writings from, but you ignore that...you take teh word of the bible as final, not putting into question, where it came from. who wrote it, and for what purpose.... if you feel you need to know about sovereignty and authority, from books written by man(edited by more men, not to mention, the books they dont want you to even know exist, that used to be part of the bible) not the direct word of god, then thats upto you. i dont think bad or good on that.. its upto you. its your experience here, you dont need books to tell you how to live, and even if you did, why havent the westernised peoples with power(elite) who are 'christians' done what they're holly book wants them too? (live in order) unless your saying to honor and glorify him. they do what they do (oppress others)

i only disagree with your last few words... why would god want you to glorify and honor him? wouldnt he want you to live your life, as best you can at peace with humanity?? respecting everything around you

what do you think of other modern day religions? are their gods the same as yours?
why do you put christianity ahead of all other...

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 06:16 AM   #65
pro.Graveface

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

program!
Old 11-17-2012, 06:55 PM   #66
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
so much wrong with this (in my view) that i wouldnt know where to start, I've asked about previous cultures where the bible has taken almost all its writings from, but you ignore that...you take teh word of the bible as final, not putting into question, where it came from. who wrote it, and for what purpose.... if you feel you need to know about sovereignty and authority, from books written by man(edited by more men, not to mention, the books they dont want you to even know exist, that used to be part of the bible) not the direct word of god, then thats upto you. i dont think bad or good on that.. its upto you. its your experience here, you dont need books to tell you how to live, and even if you did, why havent the westernised peoples with power(elite) who are 'christians' done what they're holly book wants them too? (live in order) unless your saying to honor and glorify him. they do what they do (oppress others)

i only disagree with your last few words... why would god want you to glorify and honor him? wouldnt he want you to live your life, as best you can at peace with humanity?? respecting everything around you

what do you think of other modern day religions? are their gods the same as yours?
why do you put christianity ahead of all other...
so of these books from the bible that are not included, do they totally contradict the testimony of the ones that are included?

i dont expect those opposed to God to accept someone telling them that God made them for the purpose of honoring and glorifying him. since they see themselves as God, why would they want to honor or glorify anyone but themself? where did i say that the bible teaches us about sovereignty and authority? i said the bible teaching us about god's sovereignty and authority and how were are to honor God's sovereignty and authority with our lives. doing this is not to God's benefit, its to our benefit. just like a child obeying their parents is not to benefit the parents, but the child.

i fail to see how those disobeying the commands of the God they claim to serve means anything. they disobey for the same reason everyone else does. their god is the image they see in the mirror.

i also dont see the significance of pointing out that the bible has been edited by men. the theory of evolution and the big bang theory have also been edited by men. and? scientists dont use carbon dating for fossils anymore and use anothe rmethod because its more accurate. bible scholars do research on the original languages that the bible was wirtten in to more accurately translate what the original writers were saying.

what are these cultures or religions that the bible has taken things from?
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 11-17-2012, 07:02 PM   #67
THE W
ISRAELITE

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro.Graveface View Post
tere is no book or person who can tel u who god or what it is about, u must experience! any human acquainted form is trickery, it guides till u must jump!
except the book that is inspired by God. which is the bible.

2 timothy 3:14-17
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...17&version=NIV

the bible has all a believer needs to know about who the God they serve is and how to honor and glorify him with their lives.

of course if you are an unbeliever, this book would be of no use to you and comes off as rubbish. the bible already points this out.

1 Corinthians 1:18-25
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...25&version=NIV

so we get it.
Old 11-17-2012, 08:03 PM   #68
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
so of these books from the bible that are not included, do they totally contradict the testimony of the ones that are included?

i dont expect those opposed to God to accept someone telling them that God made them for the purpose of honoring and glorifying him. since they see themselves as God, why would they want to honor or glorify anyone but themself? ego is the worst part of man, to find self, get rid of ego. i dont glorify myself, almost everything i do is for others., where did i say that the bible teaches us about sovereignty and authority? i said the bible teaching us about god's sovereignty and authority and how were are to honor God's sovereignty and authority with our lives. doing this is not to God's benefit, its to our benefit. just like a child obeying their parents is not to benefit the parents, but the child. i agree, i have seen many religious people at peace with themselves, with the world, and everything.. but they never tried to force anything onto anyone, they always see the good and want to help, but you dont need to be with god, or believing in god or his sovereignty to feel like that about people and every living creature on this planet

i fail to see how those disobeying the commands of the God they claim to serve means anything. they disobey for the same reason everyone else does. their god is the image they see in the mirror.i agree most peoples ego, makes them think they are god, i always ask moderately religious people (who try to get me to believe in god)of all religions,, why dont you., (ddependent on religion) be baptised, keep your hair, stop eating meat/drinking, prey when your supposed too, ie, do everything your god asks of you, give your all.. isnt that the purpose? to which they always reply defensivly in the vein of you cant tell me how to worship my god, its upto me.. i usually respond with.. well if you do everything your book asks of you, surely your life would be how your god would want you to live it, thus you get full rewards....

i dont say it to be cheeky, just to get that person to think about what the religion is telling him at heart. love and respect all. get on with everyone..

i also dont see the significance of pointing out that the bible has been edited by men. the theory of evolution and the big bang theory that theory actually came from a Christian.. lol. which is why i dont go for it.. thats why i posted the electric universe theory..which is part of a fractal reality.. ill post pic as that to me is way more correct, as everything fits in.. as we/i said earlier.. its the code.. modern science separates everything.. instead of bringing it together.. i think the whole system of science is on wrong models of this reality,, they need to look at the base(waves/frequency/vibration) of it, not the end result(physical reality) have also been edited by men. and? scientists dont use carbon dating for fossils anymore and use anothe rmethod because its more accurate. Correct, that is due to the sun, and cosmic rays that have been hitting us, they have been changing the decay rates since late 2010... but as i said modern science is stubborn as fuck. dogmatic as religion.. bible scholars do research on the original languages that the bible was wirtten in to more accurately translate what the original writers were saying.

what are these cultures or religions that the bible has taken things from? google, mythra, the epic of gilgamesh ,, lots of storys from sumer, from osirus (resurrection) apollonius of tyana ... in fact i see it as. all religions are secretly pagan, as all festivels, rituals, special days ... are in co relation to the effect of the sun or the moon.... but if u want to get deeper,, or all the religions are saturnalia... could get deep into that if you like..

basically we/everything is electro magnetic energy

somewhere in a fractal holographic infiniteverse

has to be a fractal reality.., the micro/macro levels is the same..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by Soul Controller; 11-17-2012 at 08:18 PM.
Old 11-17-2012, 11:52 PM   #69
THE W
ISRAELITE

some more interesting stuff here....

Old 11-18-2012, 09:30 AM   #70
THE W
ISRAELITE

Quote:
ego is the worst part of man, to find self, get rid of ego. i dont glorify myself, almost everything i do is for others.,
actually someone who doesnt care about glorifying themself tends to be a selfish miserly individual as they're more concerned with gratification than glorification.

doing things for others is the way to glorify yourself. to do things for other people is to cause them to give you credit for what you have done for them. its the reason we desire gratitude for the things we do for people. its more or less what glory is. your impact on other people.

Last edited by THE W; 11-18-2012 at 09:33 AM.
Old 11-18-2012, 09:40 AM   #71
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so, what stops someone from doing good things for others and not seeking credit?
Old 11-18-2012, 10:17 AM   #72
THE W
ISRAELITE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
so, what stops someone from doing good things for others and not seeking credit?
its only bad to get credit for what you do when it becomes your only motivation for doing things for others.
Old 11-19-2012, 02:08 AM   #73
pro.Graveface

Quote:
except the book that is inspired by God. which is the bible.

2 timothy 3:14-17
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...17&version=NIV

the bible has all a believer needs to know about who the God they serve is and how to honor and glorify him with their lives.

of course if you are an unbeliever, this book would be of no use to you and comes off as rubbish. the bible already points this out.

1 Corinthians 1:18-25
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...25&version=NIV

so we get it.
this is still interpretation, instead of walking the path, by the imagination of the guidance tru connection, u try to preach me in your limeted believe system, "the bible allready points this out" com'on yo.
peace

Last edited by pro.Graveface; 11-19-2012 at 02:15 AM.
Old 11-19-2012, 06:34 AM   #74
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

Quote:
its only bad to get credit for what you do when it becomes your only motivation for doing things for others.
who is da 'old man'?[COLOR="blue and cream"]

Last edited by D.projectile; 11-19-2012 at 06:41 AM. Reason: why aint da colours changin?
D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:46 AM   #75
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

i dont fucks with zeitgeist, or venus project or project camelot.

Quote:
actually someone who doesnt care about glorifying themself tends to be a selfish miserly individual as they're more concerned with gratification than glorification.

doing things for others is the way to glorify yourself. to do things for other people is to cause them to give you credit for what you have done for them. its the reason we desire gratitude for the things we do for people. its more or less what glory is. your impact on other people.

your seeing that from your viewpoint,..

from my viewpoint. EVERYONE IS ONE, EVERYONE IS CONNECTED, FOR PHYSICAL CHANGE TO MANIFEST,
A CONSCIOUS CHANGE NEEDS TO HAPPEN

I DONT DO THINGS FOR OTHERS JUST TO GET CREDIT, OR BECAUSE I WANT IN RETURN,

I DONT DESIRE GRATIFICATION, AS THAT WOULD BOOST EGO.

EGO STOPS HUMANITY FROM PROGRESSING

WHEN WE SEE EVERYONE AS EQUAL, WE PROGRESS, HELPING WITH WHATEVER SKILLS YOU HAZ.

LulZ KillZ Phear....