news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-17-2005, 09:32 PM   #16
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

blackwisdom crouching tigerblackwisdom crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to blackwisdom
Default Re: Millions More Movement pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu-Matic
You the one with the shirt 'I Am Black History'?
That's me.

Take it easy
peace

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven
blackwisdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 09:43 PM   #17
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legato
once they start putting these shits into effect holla at me cause im tired of marching i wanna make moves. i know that was suppose to be the point of this gathering to get shit poppin but damnitall if they dont get shit poppin before i do, its not gonna be peacefull. im all war.
Warriors have been moving for a long while now. Check with your LOC (Local Organization Committee), or any other organization that is moving towards positive goals. We (young folks) have to take the lead. I don't want to talk too much on the .net, but just keep your ears to the streets.

Peace Warrior

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
Old 10-17-2005, 09:49 PM   #18
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

Here's a link from above ground that can get you in the door. Check the one nearest you to get to the wo/men in the trenches.

http://www.millionsmoremovement.com/volunteers.htm

Peace Warrior

Old 10-18-2005, 02:12 PM   #19
Dae Ja Nae
Priceless:The Modern IsIs

Dae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal son

Nice pics WEB ... I think the ones with you and your boy showing love to the fellah in the wheel chair have to be my favorites. An experience like this is all about growth and moving forward. And it will definitely last one a lifetime ... I'm glad to see you take it so seriously.

So, what was the energy level like there? I just know it had to be unbelievable!!

I sew...
beautiful seeds that sprout flowers thatís deeply rooted
your weak style-diluted with concepts thatís so polluted
my words flourish, creating jewels the conscious will cherish ...

-- Dae Ja Nae

http://www.soundclick.com/daejanae
http://wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=11503

Dae Ja Nae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 09:43 PM   #20
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dae Ja Nae
Nice pics WEB ... I think the ones with you and your boy showing love to the fellah in the wheel chair have to be my favorites. An experience like this is all about growth and moving forward. And it will definitely last one a lifetime ... I'm glad to see you take it so seriously.

So, what was the energy level like there? I just know it had to be unbelievable!!
Well since we left around 1:00 in the morning and most of us didn't get any sleep the day prior a lot of people were a bit tired. Right after the man in the wheel chair left, most of us (3 of 6) took a quick power nap. A lot of good speakers were on around that time, so I was up. It was about 12:00 then. The whole day I was selling two of one of my author's books. I received a couple business connects. The mood was sorta like AFRAM, except on a larger scale. I was interviewed by three people; the FOI, an international television station (one of my business connects, the camera man wants his wife to publish her book through my company), and a regular man. Everything was peaceful and friendly. It started getting serious when Badu got on stage. I had just got off the phone with my family. My step daughter was telling me how proud she was of me for standing for something and always doing what I say I'm going to do. When she was talking I felt like I was getting reborn. I'm getting misty eyed just thinking about it. I felt like my family was finally learning what my struggles are all about and that they are really starting to understand and support me. I've read most of the speakers books and heard their lectures, so what they were saying was nothing new to me. When Farrakan got on... he gave us some serious marching orders. Things that I wanted to hear someone say to the masses for years. Things that I've been ridiculed for for believing in and stating for so many years. I felt good. The energy level was high. I know that reality is what's important. On the train ride back to the busses we talked to a young lady that gave me the greatest of joys. She was telling us about how she's schooling her son to be a man. From his food to the books that he read. She's a true RBG, I love that more than anything else. A true nation builder. This mission will take long hard work. I've been struggling with it and I pray that many will join in with the cause with peace and righteousness on their hearts and minds. It was a powerful day... if... we move.

I hope I answered your question, Da'.

Task it easy
Peace