0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2005, 11:45 PM   #16
Khristo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: New Zealand
Age: 27
Posts: 163
Rep Power: 0
Khristo grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Khristo
Default Re: Church Vs. God.

If there was a god" you sure as hell wouldnt have to all gather in a little biulding talking about how shit everyone else's life is and how the devil is in all of them
__________________
Khristo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:48 AM   #17
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future
 
LORD NOSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Double Barreled Snot Gun
Age: 1
Posts: 14,647
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 70
LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khristo View Post
If there was a god" you sure as hell wouldnt have to all gather in a little biulding talking about how shit everyone else's life is and how the devil is in all of them

if you don't believe in what i believe in, you're going to hell to have your flesh burned off forever and ever - i feel sorry for anyone who doesn't believe - disbelievers are to be used for hard labor
__________________
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 10:05 AM   #18
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

 
TSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 26
Posts: 34,099
Rep Power: 118
TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Did they even start the show?
__________________
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:00 AM   #19
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree
 
John Nash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
Posts: 2,646
Rep Power: 9
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son
Default

christianity wasnt the same after jesus died.

jesus' disciples were a bunch of retarded dickheads who didnt understand jesus so jesus' message was immediately fucked when he died.
__________________
if ur nice to me robbie ill show u how to use a slide rule.
Quote:
Originally Posted by knewcheeze View Post
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I'm 37 years old, three years away from being 40. I'm getting old but I still feel young. I've had a few people tell me that I look young when I tell them how old iam.

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:52 PM   #20
THE W
ISRAELITE
 
THE W's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: in Christ
Posts: 15,567
Rep Power: 46
THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
christianity wasnt the same after jesus died.

jesus' disciples were a bunch of retarded dickheads who didnt understand jesus so jesus' message was immediately fucked when he died.
they did a good job of getting the word out.
__________________
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:13 PM   #21
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree
 
John Nash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
Posts: 2,646
Rep Power: 9
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE W View Post
they did a good job of changing the word of jesus and getting their version of the word out.
fixed
__________________
if ur nice to me robbie ill show u how to use a slide rule.
Quote:
Originally Posted by knewcheeze View Post
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I'm 37 years old, three years away from being 40. I'm getting old but I still feel young. I've had a few people tell me that I look young when I tell them how old iam.

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:49 PM   #22
THE W
ISRAELITE
 
THE W's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: in Christ
Posts: 15,567
Rep Power: 46
THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
fixed
broken

seeing as the original disciples had first hand accounts of what happened during jesus' ministry being that they were with him during that time and didnt give us the english translation we have today they cant really be blamed for what happened.

you would have to look at the people who translated the books to english.
__________________
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 05:30 PM   #23
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree
 
John Nash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
Posts: 2,646
Rep Power: 9
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE W View Post
broken

seeing as the original disciples had first hand accounts of what happened during jesus' ministry being that they were with him during that time and didnt give us the english translation we have today they cant really be blamed for what happened.

you would have to look at the people who translated the books to english.
seeing as they couldnt understand simple parables and they were complete idiots do u really trust them.

paul was the worst he didnt have a clue about jesus and turned jesus' gospel of love into a gospel of redemption salvation and atonement.

jesus never said why he died on the cross. paul and the 12 idiots were the first ones to say that he died to redeem them.

from reading the letters of paul and comparing it to the christian gospels i came to the conclusion that jesus and paul were very different people with very different attitudes.

and that reading paul is unhealthy.
__________________
if ur nice to me robbie ill show u how to use a slide rule.
Quote:
Originally Posted by knewcheeze View Post
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I'm 37 years old, three years away from being 40. I'm getting old but I still feel young. I've had a few people tell me that I look young when I tell them how old iam.

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 06:50 PM   #24
THE W
ISRAELITE
 
THE W's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: in Christ
Posts: 15,567
Rep Power: 46
THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms
Default

jesus' references to salvation and eternal life are numerous in the gospels.

have you read the book of acts? 1 corinthians 13?
__________________
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:19 PM   #25
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree
 
John Nash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
Posts: 2,646
Rep Power: 9
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son
Default

jesus never once said he died on the cross to save people from their sins.

paul and the disciples came to that conclusion not jesus.

pauls message was a sadomasochistic one about how the most innocent pure man had to be brutally and savagely murdered for the sins of everybody else.

this is stupid for numerous reasons:

1) god is omnipotent and can therefore forgive or destroy sins with the snap of his fingers.

2) it is an extremely preverse form of judgement. punishing the innocent for the guilty. imagine if courts were run like that lol.

3) its very unlikely that a tender spirit like jesus would condone this type of thing.

jesus actually dealt with sin in a much more realistic manner. he dealt with it by simply forgiving it and also he didnt judge people. good and evil come from judgement. therefore because he didnt judge or differentiate, he didnt see sin in people. everyone became equal including God. there was no sin.

read "the idiot" by Dostoyevsky. it paints a much better image of jesus.

1 cor 13 showed that paul had very little understanding of love.
__________________
if ur nice to me robbie ill show u how to use a slide rule.
Quote:
Originally Posted by knewcheeze View Post
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I'm 37 years old, three years away from being 40. I'm getting old but I still feel young. I've had a few people tell me that I look young when I tell them how old iam.

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:39 PM   #26
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war
 
Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Within the ALL...
Age: 31
Posts: 761
Rep Power: 14
Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
jesus never once said he died on the cross to save people from their sins.

paul and the disciples came to that conclusion not jesus.

pauls message was a sadomasochistic one about how the most innocent pure man had to be brutally and savagely murdered for the sins of everybody else.

this is stupid for numerous reasons:

1) god is omnipotent and can therefore forgive or destroy sins with the snap of his fingers.

2) it is an extremely preverse form of judgement. punishing the innocent for the guilty. imagine if courts were run like that lol.

3) its very unlikely that a tender spirit like jesus would condone this type of thing.

jesus actually dealt with sin in a much more realistic manner. he dealt with it by simply forgiving it and also he didnt judge people. good and evil come from judgement. therefore because he didnt judge or differentiate, he didnt see sin in people. everyone became equal including God. there was no sin.

read "the idiot" by Dostoyevsky. it paints a much better image of jesus.

1 cor 13 showed that paul had very little understanding of love.
Great post. With the exception of the highlighted which flat out just isn't true. You're trying make Yashu'a out to be a moral relativist as well? Bible scripture in no way supports that.
__________________

Req Em Ab


Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:33 PM   #27
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree
 
John Nash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
Posts: 2,646
Rep Power: 9
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
Great post. With the exception of the highlighted which flat out just isn't true. You're trying make Yashu'a out to be a moral relativist as well? Bible scripture in no way supports that.
i know it doesnt but i think jesus was such a loving forgiving person that he couldnt possibly bring himself to see the evil in others. it would upset him too much. he basicly tried to see the best in everybody.

i dont think jesus made a teaching that sin was destroyed in this way but it was just his natural behaviour.
__________________
if ur nice to me robbie ill show u how to use a slide rule.
Quote:
Originally Posted by knewcheeze View Post
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I'm 37 years old, three years away from being 40. I'm getting old but I still feel young. I've had a few people tell me that I look young when I tell them how old iam.

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:45 PM   #28
THE W
ISRAELITE
 
THE W's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: in Christ
Posts: 15,567
Rep Power: 46
THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
jesus never once said he died on the cross to save people from their sins.

paul and the disciples came to that conclusion not jesus.

pauls message was a sadomasochistic one about how the most innocent pure man had to be brutally and savagely murdered for the sins of everybody else.

this is stupid for numerous reasons:

1) god is omnipotent and can therefore forgive or destroy sins with the snap of his fingers.

2) it is an extremely preverse form of judgement. punishing the innocent for the guilty. imagine if courts were run like that lol.

3) its very unlikely that a tender spirit like jesus would condone this type of thing.

jesus actually dealt with sin in a much more realistic manner. he dealt with it by simply forgiving it and also he didnt judge people. good and evil come from judgement. therefore because he didnt judge or differentiate, he didnt see sin in people. everyone became equal including God. there was no sin.

read "the idiot" by Dostoyevsky. it paints a much better image of jesus.

1 cor 13 showed that paul had very little understanding of love.


since this is all based on your own personal world view what you have to say is pretty much irrelevant in regards to God's decree for his own creation testified to in scripture.

the bible has no interest in satisfying yours, mine, or anyone elses world view. thats not the bible's intent at all. the bible testifies of God the creator's sovereign decree. you can reject the decree if you wish, but you cannot change it.

as far as jesus' death not being about the salvation of sinners, its pretty much the same as those people who say the bible does not teach the trinity solely because the word "trinity" is not in scripture(and it isnt) despite contextual references being all over the new testament. you look for literal references and totally ignore numerous contextual references.

so in mark 2:17 when jesus says "i have not come to call the rightous, but sinners, what is he calling them to? is it not salvation?

in matthew 11:4-6 when jesus says "...the good news is preached to the poor". what good news do you think he is refering to? is it not the sins of the world being forgiven through christs sacrifice?

luke 19:9-10?

matthew 24:9-14? what do you take the "gospel of the kingdom" to mean?

mark 8:31-38
this is a good one as it speaks directly to your point. you're peter in this passage getting rebuked by jesus because what jesus is proposing and what God has decreed doesnt fit your personal world view.

john 3?

john 4:1-26? john 4:31-38? hell the whole book of john is crawling with quotes from jesus referencing salvation through his death. i dont see how you can miss it.

luke 22:19-20...what is this new covenant? why is it in his blood? why does re predict his death in other verses?


im gonna go out on a limb and say without ever reading the book that "the idiot" will also be based on someone elses personal world view and not the decree in which God's own word testifies thus making it a FALSE image of jesus.
__________________
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Last edited by THE W; 11-19-2012 at 01:54 PM.
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:11 PM   #29
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree
 
John Nash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
Posts: 2,646
Rep Power: 9
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE W View Post
since this is all based on your own personal world view what you have to say is pretty much irrelevant in regards to God's decree for his own creation testified to in scripture.

the bible has no interest in satisfying yours, mine, or anyone elses world view. thats not the bible's intent at all. the bible testifies of God the creator's sovereign decree. you can reject the decree if you wish, but you cannot change it.

as far as jesus' death not being about the salvation of sinners, its pretty much the same as those people who say the bible does not teach the trinity solely because the word "trinity" is not in scripture(and it isnt) despite contextual references being all over the new testament. you look for literal references and totally ignore numerous contextual references.

so in mark 2:17 when jesus says "i have not come to call the rightous, but sinners, what is he calling them to? is it not salvation?

its definitely not the salvation of jesus dying on a cross. hes calling them to the kingdom of god

in matthew 11:4-6 when jesus says "...the good news is preached to the poor". what good news do you think he is refering to? is it not the sins of the world being forgiven through christs sacrifice?

why through christs sacrifice. why not just forgiven.

luke 19-10? no mention of sacrifice

matthew 24-14? what do you take the "gospel of the kingdom" to mean?

a state of pure unconditional love

mark 8:31-38
this is a good one as it speaks directly to your point. you're peter in this passage getting rebuked by jesus because what jesus is proposing and what God has decreed doesnt fit your personal world view.

he says he has to die in order to fulfill a prophecy. he doesnt say he has to die to take away peoples sins

john 3? no mention of dying to destroy sin. and hes talking about spiritual rebirth.

john 4:1-26? john 4:31-38? hell the whole book of john is crawling with quotes from jesus referencing salvation through his death. i dont see how you can miss it.

he doesnt even mention death here

luke 22:19-20...what is this new covenant? why is it in his blood? why does re predict his death in other verses?

he predicts his death because of prophecies. interestingly some manuscripts dont have given for u or poured out for you. why do u think that is? the new covenant is that the law is destroyed. thats interesting because law is based on judgement and relates to my earlier point that jesus didnt see sin in people because he didnt judge or differentiate. and so all people become equal no matter what they do because jesus has got rid of a system of good and bad (the law). not sure why its in his blood. but why does he have to die to destroy sin. could he not die in order to show people how to be free from revenge or that they dont need to fear death.

im gonna go out on a limb and say without ever reading the book that "the idiot" will also be based on someone elses personal world view and not the decree in which God's own word testifies thus making it a FALSE image of jesus.
that books a classic. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Idiot

jesus had already saved people from sin. he already got rid of the notion of guilt. jesus was lawless and didnt obey the law thus guilt no longer continued.

plus you seem to be too trusting of these disciples.

do you think they never lied. are you even sure that it was jesus disciples who wrote them.

plus look at the huge difference between how jesus taught and paul taught. paul is often filled with malice .

why is the image painted by paul the correct one.
__________________
if ur nice to me robbie ill show u how to use a slide rule.
Quote:
Originally Posted by knewcheeze View Post
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I'm 37 years old, three years away from being 40. I'm getting old but I still feel young. I've had a few people tell me that I look young when I tell them how old iam.

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:54 PM   #30
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree
 
John Nash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
Posts: 2,646
Rep Power: 9
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son
Default

why does jesus have to die to redeem mankind. is it not more likely that hes showing mankind how to live.

in other words "to turn the other cheek"
__________________
if ur nice to me robbie ill show u how to use a slide rule.
Quote:
Originally Posted by knewcheeze View Post
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I'm 37 years old, three years away from being 40. I'm getting old but I still feel young. I've had a few people tell me that I look young when I tell them how old iam.

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
new mobb deep album titled infamous big bang! jaywoods27 Hip-Hop Shop 44 07-13-2005 10:01 AM
Az A.w.o.l. tragedykhadafi12 Hip-Hop Shop 5 06-30-2005 09:07 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:37 AM.


Copyright ©2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one