news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 10-19-2012, 02:50 PM   #1
the_fennecs

the_fennecs drunken mastathe_fennecs drunken masta
Default Killa Sin - The Archer (MP3)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1v5ow7

Peace
the_fennecs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:25 AM   #2
pmack215
* Mighty Healthy *

pmack215 drunken mastapmack215 drunken masta
Send a message via Skype™ to pmack215

what is sin talking about at the beginning of "the archer" when he says:

"...to rza....my physical power cypher."

??

physical power cypher? PPO? physical PO?

????
Old 11-16-2012, 07:27 AM   #3
josborne3680
Peace CT

josborne3680 drunken mastajosborne3680 drunken masta

I am pretty sure Killa Sin is shouting out Power, who is Sin's actual/physical brother. Peace
josborne3680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:28 AM   #4
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah oli "power'" grant .. executive producer of the wu-tang clan
Old 11-16-2012, 10:52 AM   #5
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Good looking out my g

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:26 PM   #6
pmack215
* Mighty Healthy *

pmack215 drunken mastapmack215 drunken masta
Send a message via Skype™ to pmack215

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
yeah oli "power'" grant .. executive producer of the wu-tang clan
Ohhh shit, thats right....i forgot about power....that is his brother.
Old 11-17-2012, 02:27 PM   #7
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

garbage track

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 09:12 AM   #8
josborne3680
Peace CT

josborne3680 drunken mastajosborne3680 drunken masta

^Cant be serious. Peace
josborne3680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 07:49 PM   #9
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i wasn't going to download this shit without hearing it, good thing youtube had that shit.

still not going to. it's not that bad of a track really, but definitely something that i won't listen to ever again.

the beat needs more to it, it needs that epic wall of sound phil spector shit. not this fuckin DRUMS-PUSSY 3 GUITAR PLUCK-OCCASIONAL SOUND EFFECT bullshit. lyrics and flow are kind of dope, but if the beat isn't nice then it FUCKING SUCKS. definitely a sinfullycute kind of track

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 07:54 PM   #10
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

PEOPLE FROM DIDGE CITY AREnT SUPPOSE TO FEEL HOMICIDE CITY TRACKS

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:10 PM   #11
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that's for clarifying that for me bruhhh.

now i have an excuse to not like it.

before, i just went with my own opinion, but since you just now showed me the true meaning why i wasn't feeling the track, i can sleep a little better at night.

THANkS

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:55 PM   #12
dret.izm
WU.B.R

dret.izm crouching tigerdret.izm crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAKE JAILBIRD View Post
i wasn't going to download this shit without hearing it, good thing youtube had that shit.

still not going to. it's not that bad of a track really, but definitely something that i won't listen to ever again.

the beat needs more to it, it needs that epic wall of sound phil spector shit. not this fuckin DRUMS-PUSSY 3 GUITAR PLUCK-OCCASIONAL SOUND EFFECT bullshit. lyrics and flow are kind of dope, but if the beat isn't nice then it FUCKING SUCKS. definitely a sinfullycute kind of track
its a killa sin track, fuck the beat....

i agree the beat isint anything special but if your giving this track a pass because of the beat then well....

your shit.
Old 11-18-2012, 09:04 PM   #13
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

whatever,

sin spazzed the fuck out on this shit.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 09:32 PM   #14
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
PEOPLE FROM DIDGE CITY AREnT SUPPOSE TO FEEL HOMICIDE CITY TRACKS
LMFAO..this nigga heat mqn....

Old 11-18-2012, 09:33 PM   #15
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE W View Post
whatever,

sin spazzed the fuck out on this shit.
this.