news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 11-16-2012, 02:00 AM   #16
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

Definitely Baby I'm gonna leave you, the arrangement on that song and build up is crazy, and of course dazed and confused.
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:22 AM   #17
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

id prolly have an easier time naming zepp songs i DON'T like.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:30 AM   #18
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ramble on

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:33 AM   #19
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IKEA View Post
War Pigs
Yea that's kinda like "The Reason", my favorite Incubus song is by Hoobastank.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:46 AM   #20
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:34 PM   #21
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

when the levee breaks

bonhams intro makes thunder cry

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 01:09 AM   #22
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Custard Pie.
Old 11-17-2012, 08:23 AM   #23
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Whole Lotta Love

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:46 AM   #24
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

When The Levee Breaks

and

The Rover
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:30 PM   #25
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Led Zeppelin sucks. Listen to Black Sabbath or Deep Purple
Old 03-05-2013, 01:45 AM   #26
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Led Zeppelin are sort of cheesy or cheap or something, but they don't really suck. I don't know how you can really be into early Sabbath or Deep Purple and dislike LZ for their music. Maybe you have an issue with them appropriating music and lyrics from bluegrass musicians and releasing it barely changed? Fair enough, but it sounded good....

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 01:48 PM   #27
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbongcilvaringz View Post
Led Zeppelin are sort of cheesy or cheap or something, but they don't really suck. I don't know how you can really be into early Sabbath or Deep Purple and dislike LZ for their music. Maybe you have an issue with them appropriating music and lyrics from bluegrass musicians and releasing it barely changed? Fair enough, but it sounded good....
i do have an issue with that but its more then that. they dont suck i was just drunk when i posted that. i dont like them much. zeppelin seems to get more credit then they deserve for influencing metal when they were by far the inferior of their piers(sabbath, rainbow, purple, jethro tull) zeppelin cant touch any of those bands. i dont mind the jimmy page riffs but i dont like robert plants vocals at all. vocalist usually makes or breaks a band for me. im not a huge fan of ian gillans voice either but i like his band better. Dio and Ozzy were the best singers to do it for me. sabbaths first 7 albums and the 10th are on a higher level then most of rock music. they sound amazing when you take drugs

Last edited by Paranoid; 03-05-2013 at 02:07 PM.
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 02:06 PM   #28
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'd agree with most of that, although i don't mind Plant as a singer. LZ have a decent, consistent catalogue with a lot of good tracks. I enjoy them for what they are, but would never really replay their albums too much. Bands like Sabbath had an edge to them that LZ lack completely, and it comes through in their music. They never made anything that touches the first 4 Sabbath albums.

They pretty much came out with a heavier, more palatable versions of southern black music - which is innovative in a sense - but i could never really take them seriously or say they're music was amazing.

Last edited by Longbongcilvaringz; 03-05-2013 at 02:11 PM.
Old 03-05-2013, 02:16 PM   #29
Longbongcilvaringz

And yes, Sabbaths music is far more enjoyable than LZ's on drugs. Listening to Paranoid and Vol. 4 on acid is terrific.

Old 03-05-2013, 02:21 PM   #30
Paranoid
-

Last edited by Paranoid; 03-05-2013 at 02:24 PM.
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote