news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-14-2012, 12:05 PM   #10306
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

A fucking tie? WTF neither team wanted a win IMO
Old 11-14-2012, 05:46 PM   #10307
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artie Lange View Post
the steelers are 6-3 with polamalu, mike adams, mendenhall, redman, james harrison, lamar woodley and antonio brown all missing significant playing time due to injury. i'd say that's a pretty good record to have and with those guys coming back the steelers could have made a significant run. if the rapist goes down for a while, you can pretty much count us out.
Hasn't Polamula been injured for about 2 years?

What about their backup Leftwich? Isn't he solid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 05:48 PM   #10308
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol @ all of Tebow's own teammates even saying he's a terrible QB.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-14-2012, 08:01 PM   #10309
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Hasn't Polamula been injured for about 2 years?

What about their backup Leftwich? Isn't he solid?
He hasn't started a game in 3 years. He hasn't won a game in 6 years.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 03:19 AM   #10310
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default pwnd

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
-Richard Sherman beats Tom Brady; taunts the Pats with U MAD BRO? after the game

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...6336--nfl.html
Old 11-18-2012, 08:59 PM   #10311
GZAjector
Yung Santa

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i'm a lifelong Redskins fan.

RG3 is a fuckin fruit. tightpants, hotpink lipgloss, milli-vanilli braids. the whole 9 yards (per carry)

but i don't give a fuck, thas my qwardabakkk.

dude steady progresses, even when he regresses. wait until he's a veteran, he'll be putting up retarded numbers. like, ELI MANNING RETARDED
Old 11-19-2012, 01:19 AM   #10312
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Default Cause of death: Kansas City Chiefs fandom

Old 11-19-2012, 09:00 AM   #10313
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Colt McCoy 4 Life
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:52 AM   #10314
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAKE JAILBIRD View Post
i'm a lifelong Redskins fan.

RG3 is a fuckin fruit. tightpants, hotpink lipgloss, milli-vanilli braids. the whole 9 yards (per carry)

but i don't give a fuck, thas my qwardabakkk.

dude steady progresses, even when he regresses. wait until he's a veteran, he'll be putting up retarded numbers. like, ELI MANNING RETARDED
Hahaha You know ELI has the RETARD STRENGTH!!
Old 11-19-2012, 11:50 AM   #10315
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

Default LeSean McCoy Suffers Concussion After AndyReid Calls Running Play w/1:45 left down 25

Reid is done & the longer they keep him on board, he'll keep fuking up his team by punishing the players (Vick w/no protection & now this)...

If Andy Reid's out, he's taking as many players as he can with him. That's the only possible explanation for leaving his starters in until the very end of a blowout loss at Washington, a strategy that paid off with LeSean McCoy receiving a concussion at a time when he should have been on the bench, thinking about how awesome it's going to be to have a new coach next year.

All season long, the Eagles have been blasted for not giving McCoy enough carries. This is probably not what the critics meant. Down 25 late in the fourth, the Eagles inexplicably ran a normal drive. Rookie QB Nick Foles handed off to McCoy, who went left for seven yards and was crushed by safety Madieu Williams.

McCoy was later spotted in the locker room, "in a slow daze" as he was helped by a trainer. No timetable on his return is available.

Why, on God's kelly green Earth, was your star running back in there with 1:45 left in a four-score game?
"Because we're trying to catch up and win the game,'' Reid said.
Old 11-19-2012, 12:02 PM   #10316
netscape check two
N.I.

Do you think Foles will be their starting QB next season or they bring in somebody else?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-19-2012, 03:35 PM   #10317
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

too early to tell...i mean, how much has he really played?

they gonna get a top pick in the draft with their lame ass record so ull see how they wanna go then but if Vick had protection, he wouldn't be playing scared & concussed so things could have been way different....its sad cuz if u look how it ended for Steve Young & even Troy Aikman...gettin banged around and forced to retire due to multiple concussions.....the GM should go to for not getting the right players to protect him

Last edited by IronSheik; 11-19-2012 at 03:38 PM.
IronSheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:29 PM   #10318
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

Default BeliCheat runs up the score again & looses Gronkowski to broken arm

fuk BelliCheat! its one thing to be cheatin ass-hole but this mofuka always be running up the score with a 28 point lead! this time he paid for it though when his TE broke his arm....karma!

Gronkowski actually suffered the broken arm while blocking for the Patriots' final extra point & his done for the regular season

Old 11-19-2012, 09:44 PM   #10319
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
ALEX SMiTH OUT WITH A CONCUSION

TIME FOR THE GOD KAEPERNICK TO SHIT ON THE NFL
BuMP
Old 11-20-2012, 02:35 AM   #10320
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

Default Frank Gore Blows Up Lance Briggs: Bears D is over-rated