news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-19-2012, 05:24 PM   #91
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I cant wait to download this

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:25 PM   #92
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

lol
Old 11-19-2012, 06:46 PM   #93
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Yeah I need to hear it soon.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:52 PM   #94
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by I FUCKED YO BITCH! View Post
Yeah I need to hear it soon.
You can check here when it leaks:
http://hasitleaked.com/2012/wu-tang-...lock-wu-block/

They are quick
Old 11-19-2012, 07:03 PM   #95
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

More production credits..

"Comin For Ya Head"> Vinny Idol
"All In Together">V Don
"Been Robbed">Joe Milly
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:16 PM   #96
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

wow no wu-element producers so far
GhostlyRaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:35 PM   #97
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyRaes View Post
wow no wu-element producers so far
lol i mentioned in another thread niggaz would bitch about this
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:37 PM   #98
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

Doesn't have to mean he's bitching about it tho. He could be surprised.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:37 AM   #99
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
lol i mentioned in another thread niggaz would bitch about this
wouldnt u say its strange to have some of the best producers at crafting your own personal style, at your disposal and not be using them? Im not saying the beats on here are wack or anything because there far from it, i think this shit sounds hard as fuck so far its just suprising to see them get all these other producers just to imitate there style (not to say they arent good at it)
GhostlyRaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:35 AM   #100
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyRaes View Post
wouldnt u say its strange to have some of the best producers at crafting your own personal style, at your disposal and not be using them? Im not saying the beats on here are wack or anything because there far from it, i think this shit sounds hard as fuck so far its just suprising to see them get all these other producers just to imitate there style (not to say they arent good at it)
How are they imitating. They're just using different producers, that time is over and who knows they'll work in the future maybe. Maybe some early Wu sound influenced beats but no imitations
Old 11-23-2012, 10:26 AM   #101
Erquel
The Chef

Erquel drunken mastaErquel drunken masta
Send a message via ICQ to Erquel

Different Times Zones and Guns For Life are the tracks i liked the most after the first listen
Erquel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 12:28 PM   #102
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
You can check here when it leaks:
http://hasitleaked.com/2012/wu-tang-...lock-wu-block/

They are quick
THATS NOT A GOOD SITE CAUSE IT ALREADY LEAKEd

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 06:40 AM   #103
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Are any tracks getting a video???

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 08:04 AM   #104
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

the beats are ehh

for putting this much time into it, i thought it would be a little better. ill just combine the best tracks with 12 Reasons

its a little surprising Math wasnt used, Ghost uses him alot. people still expecting True and 4th need to wake up, they aint comin back
Old 11-24-2012, 09:34 AM   #105
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Now I know where I heard this from....Sermon's "Do It Like Us" tune sounds incredibly similar to DJ Revolution's The M.C. only replace the violins with a piano. The melody is the same practically
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote