news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-20-2012, 09:56 AM   #10321
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

That was a great game for NINER FANS!!!
Old 11-20-2012, 10:33 AM   #10322
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
overrated? lol How many team defenses are better? There must be a curse in Candlestick for them since they haven't won there since the 80's. lol They also need Cutler back.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:41 AM   #10323
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik

well the 9ers D is the best in the league for one so they are better & more talented....Cutler was lukcy he didn't play cuz with that weak ass protection, he woulda got crushed....their whole claim to fame this season is their turnovers & u saw what happens when they dont get any so thas why they overrated cuz when it comes to goal line stands & all, they dont got it what it takes to shut it down
Old 11-20-2012, 04:03 PM   #10324
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Do you think Foles will be their starting QB next season or they bring in somebody else?
Nah, get a QB from the draft. New Coach, new Coaching Staff....
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:27 PM   #10325
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Press the reset button for the Eagles.
Old 11-20-2012, 04:37 PM   #10326
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
well the 9ers D is the best in the league for one so they are better & more talented....Cutler was lukcy he didn't play cuz with that weak ass protection, he woulda got crushed....their whole claim to fame this season is their turnovers & u saw what happens when they dont get any so thas why they overrated cuz when it comes to goal line stands & all, they dont got it what it takes to shut it down
When Cutler was injured last season, they had been doing real good at the time, and then they lost about 20 games in a row after that. It looks like the same thing is set to happen now.

Old 11-20-2012, 04:38 PM   #10327
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Nah, get a QB from the draft. New Coach, new Coaching Staff....
What team do you think Vick might be a backup for?

Old 11-20-2012, 06:12 PM   #10328
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default The Care Bears showed up last night...haha

Old 11-21-2012, 09:07 AM   #10329
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that's what i like about philly. they're like fuck andy reid and his dead son. get him the fuck out of here
Old 11-21-2012, 01:42 PM   #10330
check two
N.I.

They should bring Mcnabb back.

Old 11-22-2012, 11:51 AM   #10331
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Check Two, i thought you said the Bears are good? Hahahahahahahaha. They got their asses kicked against the 49ers Monday and before that, they lost to Houston on Monday a few weeks ago. Their offense stinks and i don't see how they have a good record because they must've been playing some weak teams. I hope the Redskins beat the Cowboys today. I wish Pittsburgh had beat Baltimore last week. Byron Leftwich had a bad game. Their offense doesn't look good with Byron. So they need to get Ben back quick. Houston and the Patriots are gonna win today. I hate it when bad teams play on thanksgiving against good teams LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 05:49 PM   #10332
check two
N.I.

Cutler got hurt in that game against the Texans, and it was still a close contest. The 49ers got destroyed in a game against the Giants this season, and the Giants aren't doing that good right now either. The Bears have one of the best running backs. They will be ok.

The 49er's are changing QB's after one game?

Old 11-24-2012, 09:29 AM   #10333
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I don't care what you say about the Bears because they stink. If Jay Cutler had played against Houston, they still would've lost. LOL@Carolina and Philadelphia are playing Monday hahahahahahahahahaha. Nobody is gonna watch that game. I hope the Giants and Redskins game is gonna be good next week. Giants barely beat the Redskins in New York. Redskins defense is pitiful. Their game against the Cowboys shouldn't have been that close at the end. LOL@Jets getting slaughtered by the Patriots. Rex Ryan needs to stop making excuses for his team. He needs to realize his team isn't good. I don't understand why they got Tebow if they aren't gonna play him. Sanchez isn't doing nothing. Giants and Packers game should be good Monday. Check Two, what did you think of Deangelo Hall of the Redskins sliding near the goal line against the Cowboys at the end instead of his dumb ass scoring the touchdown since he was near the end zone? LOL.
Old 11-24-2012, 11:36 AM   #10334
check two
N.I.

You don't know what you're talking about. You still think the Giants are going to be in the super bowl or something? They are coming off a game where they got killed by the Bengals. Why don't you talk about them stinking? The Jets coach didn't play Tebow as QB cause he knows that he is a horrible QB. He sucks worse than Sanchez and shouldn't be an NFL QB. Deangelo Hall sucks too. He's a loser.

Old 11-24-2012, 12:04 PM   #10335
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

I know the Giants got killed by the Bengals. So what. At least the Giants got a good offense compared to the Bears shitty offense. The Giants got a better chance of going to the super bowl than the sorry ass Bears. Tebow doesn't suck too bad because look at what he did with Denver. He got them past the Steelers in the playoffs last season. LOL@what you said about Deangelo Hall hahahahahahahahahaha. He is a loser and he needs to stop running his mouth to his opponents when he can't defend anybody LOL.