news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-20-2012, 09:47 AM   #16
VORTEX
Leanin' & Chillin'

VORTEX drunken mastaVORTEX drunken masta

Hahaha! Seems karma caught up with Cappa and shit...
Yall know bout Cappa & KVBEATS? - KVB made an album and wanted Cappa on it, they made contact and agreed on doing it.. so KVB throws beat + dough at Cappa, Cappa just never returned the actual product...
VORTEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:50 AM   #17
VORTEX
Leanin' & Chillin'

Shit is valid enough... Link provided here -
http://www.kvbeats.com/2010/03/how-i...er-rapper.html
Old 11-20-2012, 10:12 AM   #18
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Oh shit, so this dude had such a profound effect on Cappa, that he essentially became the man who ripped him off...It's like sins of the father all over again.

"Criss-Cross!"

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:13 AM   #19
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Bloody Sword View Post
Dude i listen to Hip-Hop while working out. Cappa also.... Dont be mad cause you fat & lazy
lmfao

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:14 AM   #20
VORTEX
Leanin' & Chillin'

All im saying is, Cappa ain't in any position to say anything really
Old 11-20-2012, 10:23 AM   #21
sinfullycute
Veteran Member

sinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkey

Hit up honormanagementceo@gmail.com it's also the spot if you want verses from him.
sinfullycute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:40 AM   #22
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa

Thanks Mrs. Sin
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:02 PM   #23
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ringz will buy the track for his project

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:18 PM   #24
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Lol
Old 11-20-2012, 01:18 PM   #25
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodspitta View Post
Ringz will buy the track for his project
Hahaha! Classic thread already.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:22 PM   #26
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"ok lets do this .... do u have yahoo messenger or aim? if you do my mgr will work everythging out with you his yahoo is HONORMANAGEMENT and his aim is IRONSHIEK7000 now im saying this up front before we get started i need the full payemnt and the music upfront for the simple fact cause the last time i did this with someone from europe they didnt pay me and i went to the studio and did the work for this dude named cop killa (note: contained a link to his blog which doesn't work anymore) so thats why i require the money upfront and i will have the song back to you in 48hrs (2 days) with vocals seperated and everything you need let me know if that is ok and trust me brother i will not cheat you in the name of allah!!!!!!!!!"

There it is. You fucking Eurofags need to stop messin' wit da gawds.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 11-20-2012, 01:49 PM   #27
VORTEX
Leanin' & Chillin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
"ok lets do this .... do u have yahoo messenger or aim? if you do my mgr will work everythging out with you his yahoo is HONORMANAGEMENT and his aim is IRONSHIEK7000 now im saying this up front before we get started i need the full payemnt and the music upfront for the simple fact cause the last time i did this with someone from europe they didnt pay me and i went to the studio and did the work for this dude named cop killa (note: contained a link to his blog which doesn't work anymore) so thats why i require the money upfront and i will have the song back to you in 48hrs (2 days) with vocals seperated and everything you need let me know if that is ok and trust me brother i will not cheat you in the name of allah!!!!!!!!!"

There it is. You fucking Eurofags need to stop messin' wit da gawds.
When he receives cash and instrumental upfront, there ain't no excuse.. fuck that! I ain't fronting tho', i ain't the one who got ripped off, just pointing shit out.

lol "you eurofags"?? come on man....You think that weak shit, is gonna wind me up?
ive been called harsher shit than that, step your game up next time..
Old 11-20-2012, 01:52 PM   #28
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Wu Corp is mad cause Europeans don't think Alchemist is the GOAT
Old 11-20-2012, 02:09 PM   #29
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Don't misunderstand, I've been calling eurofags eurofags for a long time due to your homoerotic male bonding displays and your insistence that soccer is a sport and not an exercise in crotch grabbing when the players think nobody is looking. Whenever Wu-Tang has beef, a Eurofag is always the second gunman on the grassy knoll, settin off shit in secret. Eurofags convinced U-God to sue RZA for wages owed on an album that made no money. And a Eurofag sold ODB the dope that killed him. Tru dat. It has nothing to do with you specifically. I am not trying to set you off. I don't even know you.

Old 11-20-2012, 02:11 PM   #30
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

someone posted a link to this thread for cappadonna.

he responded on his twitter.

"oh.....word?!?!?!
i was wondering what happened with that.
i don't take being robbed lightly, so me an' "lucy" here are gonna pay a visit to this snake and see how hard his skull is.

thanks for the confession. i'll be seeing you soon. the god is ready to get his getback."

and he then took a pic of him with "lucy". a baseball bat he has reportedly cracked at least 26 skulls with.

yo. shaolin bloody whatever. i'd probably delete my account, move off the grid and lay low for a while.

if cappadonna wants blood, cappadonna gets blood.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote