news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-20-2012, 03:28 PM   #151
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/n...sky-update.php

Nov-19-2012 11:20 Who is Doing the Killing in Gaza? Noam Chomsky and Others Challenge World's Media

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/n...sky-update.php

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:29 AM   #152
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Britain seeking to tie Palestinians’ hands in UN recognition bid

The UK government is seeking to shield the Israeli regime’s authorities from being pursued as war criminals as far as the Palestinian Authority’s UN recognition bid is concerned.

http://presstv.com/detail/274851.html

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-29-2012, 08:54 AM   #153
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/11...trip-violence/

iran armed and trained hamas.

i think the iranians were stupid because israels defense is too good for the hamas and also iran and hamas are on different sides on the syrian conflict so its possible some of those iranian weapons given to the hamas could be used against the iranians

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:55 AM   #154
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

hahahaha

Old 11-29-2012, 10:25 AM   #155
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

these 2 guise are legends.

Max Igan & Ken O'Keefe - False Flags & America's 'National Interest'

Recorded in Gaza in September 2012.

http://www.worldcitizen.uk.net/
http://thecrowhouse.com/

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 11-29-2012, 03:09 PM   #156
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

da saga continues

Israel breaches Gaza ceasefire as bulldozers enter Khan Younis

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-03-2012, 02:12 PM   #157
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com/...e-middle-east/

the two state solution has gone down the shit hole

Old 12-06-2012, 09:39 PM   #158
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

French officials ban access to sacred mountain which believers claim will be refuge from ’Mayan apocalypse’
Fears the end of the Mayan calendar predicts the end of the world this coming December have run rife on the internet in recent years.

Less well known is the rumour that one particular mountain in south-west France will burst open on that day revealing an alien spaceship which will carry nearby humans to safety.

Well, if you were counting on that possibility to save you from the apocalypse, prepare to be disappointed. French officials have banned access to the Pic de Bugarach to avoid a rush of New Age fanatics, sightseers and, above all, journalists.

Due to the mountain’s unusual geology, a number of New Agers (called "esoterics" by local residents) believe that the mountain contains aliens living in a spacecraft. This group also believes that the upcoming end to the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar will result in some form of apocalypse. They believe that on December 21, 2012, the aliens supposedly living in the mountain will emerge to save them.[4]

As a result, some members of the group have taken to living on or near the mountain, and The Independent reports that up to 100,000 people may be planning a trip prior to the believed apocalypse date.[4] The mayor of the nearest town, Bugarach, said that over 20,000 visitors had arrived between January and July 2011, a significant increase over previous years. He also reported that a number of groups have been taking part in what he called strange rituals.[5] A French parliamentary committee has expressed concerns that the esoterics may be planning a mass suicide or other significant events.[5] French police have recently blocked access to the mountain.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...an-access.html

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:48 PM   #159
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

lulz daily mail as sauce.

stopped reading after mayan Apocalypse, these western dudes dont understand mayan philosophy, so why read there bullshit? if they did understand it, they wouldnt be calling it an apocalypse

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-06-2012, 10:09 PM   #160
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

SOLE IS FURIOUS HE CANT GO TO THE MOUNTAINs

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 05:46 AM   #161
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

?? are you that stupid you cant read english or comprehend whats written????

im loling at your constant dis info posted.

why would i be furious when you keep showing you believe any crap, especially the crap that ignores the mayan philosophies..

i will haz popcorn, while enjoying teh lolokaust

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by Soul Controller; 12-07-2012 at 06:22 AM.
Old 12-07-2012, 08:51 AM   #162
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

I will haz popcorn

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:42 AM   #163
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I will haz popcorn

ha ha

how's RC doing these days ?
Old 12-07-2012, 09:45 AM   #164
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I will haz popcorn

let me re phrase, i will HAZ organic toxin free popcorn

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by Soul Controller; 12-07-2012 at 10:14 AM.
Old 12-07-2012, 12:14 PM   #165
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Laz popcorn i bought was at whole foods, but i think it haz teh GMOs inz it

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote