news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > For Sale and Trade

Old 08-05-2012, 12:27 AM   #1
VictorHUGO
Quintesson

VictorHUGO crouching tiger
Default SP-404 for sale

I got an Roland SP-404 for sale. no wear and tear, looks mint and is in excellent working condition. I'm also including a 1GB memory card in with it as well all for $200. It must go. Anyone interested PM me (paypal) check the pictures out:

Old 08-05-2012, 01:41 AM   #2
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

150?
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 05:46 AM   #3
Sativahhh
رضيت بالله ربّاً وبلإسلام

Sativahhh iron monkeySativahhh iron monkeySativahhh iron monkey

where are you from?
Sativahhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 06:42 AM   #4
Drunken Monk
B Team

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 01:07 AM   #5
VictorHUGO
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sativahhh View Post
where are you from?
from the US...
Old 08-07-2012, 01:09 AM   #6
VictorHUGO
Quintesson

The SP is SOLD! However, I have an MPD32 I am trying to get rid of as well. The thing is MINT I have everything for it, the box, booklets, CDs, styrofoam u name it! I'm asking $200 for it..
Old 08-14-2012, 04:28 PM   #7
VictorHUGO
Quintesson

Its up for grabs on Ebay, check out some pics:

Old 08-19-2012, 06:28 PM   #8
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

I sell my SP404SX for $190 as well

also MPC4000 for $1000.
Old 11-20-2012, 02:47 AM   #9
VORTEX
Leanin' & Chillin'

VORTEX drunken mastaVORTEX drunken masta

Why yall so eager to sell it!?
I might be interested in the SP-404SX, and you're from Amsterdam!? that could make this a hell of a lot easier.
VORTEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:24 AM   #10
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckYouPayMe View Post
Why yall so eager to sell it!?
I might be interested in the SP-404SX, and you're from Amsterdam!? that could make this a hell of a lot easier.
Sorry man, I would sell it to you but I changed my mind. I couldn't really get into it, but my workflow now is great. I only use it cause of the efx and then sample it on the MPC 2000XL. You from Netherlands as well? I go back and forth from Amsterdam and Groningen because of college. I know a friend of mine wants to sell his 404, it's no SX tho.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:44 PM   #11
VORTEX
Leanin' & Chillin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
Sorry man, I would sell it to you but I changed my mind. I couldn't really get into it, but my workflow now is great. I only use it cause of the efx and then sample it on the MPC 2000XL. You from Netherlands as well? I go back and forth from Amsterdam and Groningen because of college. I know a friend of mine wants to sell his 404, it's no SX tho.
No worries fam, some things are harder to part with than others.
Ain't gonna jinx'in any good workflows, so keep going! Oh aight i got you.
Nah man, I live close to Aarhus (DK) - further up north, also studyin'! - Ain't been to the Netherlands yet, but planning on it. Only drove thru' briefly on the way to Brussels, Belgium.
Had my homie in mind, when i asked, I knew he was lookin' for something like this - Let me get at him, and i'll let you know if he is down!
Old 11-21-2012, 05:39 PM   #12
VORTEX
Leanin' & Chillin'

just a follow up, my dude found another option! Thanks tho' homie!
Old 11-28-2012, 09:01 AM   #13
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

I was in a pawn shop the other day and spotted a 404 for like 100 or 110. There was no card in it though and it didnt have the power cord.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote