news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 11-22-2012, 10:23 AM   #91
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by derek41 View Post
roc is dope as hell, and this album is a solid 7 out of 10. The only drawback to this joint is the fact that half the beats roc forgot to put some drums on that shit. Still a dope album, but far far from a classic. This is as good as the sean price joint and a little worse than action/alchemist. The only album that i would even consider close to a classic this year is that killer mike's rap music. For the record i was not feeling that kendrick lamaar shit, that shit was not that great.
lmao@ killer mikes wack album

reloaded>> blue chips & rare chandliers

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 05:40 PM   #92
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

[QUOTE=WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK;2281211]KENDRICKS AND SEAN Ps ALBUMS IS DOPE. BUT THIS SONG ALONE ETHERS 2012

I have to agree also, real hip hop is back. Way too many bangers on this not to be called a classick. Album of the year imo & I dont give a fuck who disagrees with me. peace.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 06:19 PM   #93
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

its good but why not put at least a few tracks with some real drums on there?
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:07 PM   #94
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by I FUCKED YO BITCH! View Post
Agreed
Old 11-22-2012, 09:42 PM   #95
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
DEATH PARADE DOESNT NEED NO DRUMS, IT WAS A ODE TO ONE OF ROCs FAVORITE SONGS OF ALLTIMES

^TOO THUGGED OUT FOR TURTLENECKED JAYLIB FANS & SKATEBOARDING ODD FUTURE TWERPS

Old 11-23-2012, 04:32 AM   #96
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Too real?
Old 11-23-2012, 05:43 AM   #97
laolu
Old Head, Young Shoulders

laolu drunken mastalaolu drunken mastalaolu drunken masta

Roc Marciano blessed us, the album intro and outro>>>

Last edited by laolu; 11-23-2012 at 05:46 AM.
laolu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 08:19 AM   #98
derek41
SLIMEY SAVAGE

derek41 crouching tigerderek41 crouching tiger

There you go again wackcloud, dissing something cuz someone doesn't agree with your take. Killer mike's album was a banger start to finish. Reagan shits on anything on this Reloaded album, and I think Roc is dope as hell. These beats need a little pep, bro. Half of these joints have me dozing off, straight put me to sleep music. Wackcloud, I think you need to get a new hobby, real gully, grimy muthafuckas like you claim that you are, don't have 10,000 plus posts on an Internet site, lmao.
derek41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 08:30 AM   #99
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

Quote:
There you go again wackcloud, dissing something cuz someone doesn't agree with your take. Killer mike's album was a banger start to finish. Reagan shits on anything on this Reloaded album, and I think Roc is dope as hell. These beats need a little pep, bro. Half of these joints have me dozing off, straight put me to sleep music. Wackcloud, I think you need to get a new hobby, real gully, grimy muthafuckas like you claim that you are, don't have 10,000 plus posts on an Internet site, lmao.
hes the internet pseudo-gangsta...LMAO!
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:35 AM   #100
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

its not that kinda album.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:49 PM   #101
CEITEDMOFO

Quote:
There you go again wackcloud, dissing something cuz someone doesn't agree with your take. Killer mike's album was a banger start to finish. Reagan shits on anything
NA KENDRICKs REAGAN>>>

KILLER MIKES ALBUM IS FOR WHITE PEOPLE

ROC MARCY DROPS GUTTER JEWELS OVER SICK BEATS THAT HAVE NERDS ASKING FOR DRUMS IN FEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miliato View Post
i need more drums, too many lazy tracks and flows with no drums.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
I respect Roc Marciano, but in my opinion his music is a little boring and super depressive, in a sad way...his beats give me a sad feeling,

"dude wheres the drums"

PARANOID WHITES ON DOWNERS & ANTIDEPRESSENTS CANT BUMP RICH NIGGA MUSIK

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 11-26-2012 at 05:19 PM.
Old 11-25-2012, 10:25 PM   #102
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

People complaining about drums needs to stfu.
Different strokes for different styles.

http://www.reverbnation.com/ohinijon...ource=facebook
^This track should be force-fed to every person to listen to a hip hop song.
Y'all be waiting for the beat to drop... And the hook to drop...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones
I didn't like it because of the beats.
GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:23 PM   #103
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

Some beats dont require drums, Roc Marc still goes ham either way.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 05:06 PM   #104
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

I think it should have had more drums
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 05:18 PM   #105
CEITEDMOFO

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 11-26-2012 at 08:11 PM.