news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-24-2012, 04:46 PM   #1
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default Merry Christmas And Happy New Year's To Everybody

I know i may not get along with everybody but i wanna wish you and your families a merry christmas and a happy new year's. I probably won't be posting on here for awhile because ya'll know how i feel about the winter. Hopefully my area won't have a bad winter like there was a few years ago. I was very surprised it didn't snow that much last winter but i got a feeling there's gonna be a lot of snow in my area this year. I also wanna say rest in peace to Dick Clark because i was so used to seeing him on tv hosting his new year's show every year and now Ryan Seacrest has taken his spot.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 05:03 PM   #2
cj wisty
supreme maths GOD degree

cj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal son

hahahaha it isnt even december yet. people keep on preparing for christmas earlier and earlier

cj wisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 05:27 PM   #3
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Happy easter too just to get that in early!

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 05:32 PM   #4
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^Where do you usually hide your Easter Eggs???

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 05:36 PM   #5
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo.
murry crimbus, cee jay!

you still the realest muh fucka on here.

in black jesus' name, amen.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 08:38 PM   #6
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Merry Christmas, may your stocking be overflowing with straight to video flicks...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 09:44 PM   #7
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 11-25-2012, 06:53 AM   #8
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:14 PM   #9
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know i may not get along with everybody but i wanna wish you and your families a merry christmas and a happy new year's. I probably won't be posting on here for awhile because ya'll know how i feel about the winter. Hopefully my area won't have a bad winter like there was a few years ago. I was very surprised it didn't snow that much last winter but i got a feeling there's gonna be a lot of snow in my area this year. I also wanna say rest in peace to Dick Clark because i was so used to seeing him on tv hosting his new year's show every year and now Ryan Seacrest has taken his spot.
CharlesJones, your candid, heartfelt holiday wishes truly warmed the innermost regions of my soul.

Within these digital walls of this virtual community we call wu-corp, one is often forced to sacrifice some kind of emotional tenderness and fragility, that while on the surface may be described as "weakness", actually help us define our very human essence.

I am no different. I am far from the kindest, most tolerant, warm-hearted or sensitive postmaker. And for most of the wu-corp solar calendar, I feel a sense of admittedly perverse pride for embracing these base, borderline antisocial character traits that indeed contribute to my elevated mid-90's rap group message board status and yet simultaneously erode the very core of what makes up my soul.

And yet, in this sea of cyber humanity, with my defense mechanisms fast in place and always ready to strike first, I rarely feel any sort of bond or connection with my fellow poster. I'm quick to label all with my familiar refrain of faggot-this and faggot-that, and perhaps with good reason.

And 99.9% of the time, I am fine with my reality. But every now and then, CharlesJones, against all odds and reason, your touching prose manages to break through my self-made wall and reach the inner sanctum of my soul, reminding me of what it truly means to be alive on the internet.

Though your words may sometimes seem naive, at their very core they compose a vivid, complex tapestry, woven of pain, fear, pleasure, yearning, and above all, a heart-rending sense of hopefulness that, contrary to the wu-corp-grafted definition of success, truly embody all that it is to be alive.

No man, via on-line or in-person, has ever truly touched me the way you have, CharlesJones. If only occasionally, and for but a fleeting second, you make realize how beautiful and wondrous this life can be.

Your posts remind me what it is to truly..."feel", and for that CharlesJones, I am eternally thankful.

Merry Christmas and best wishes to you and yours as well CharlesJones.

I love you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:26 PM   #10
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Aah
Old 11-25-2012, 02:09 PM   #11
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANNY WINTERS View Post
CharlesJones, your candid, heartfelt holiday wishes truly warmed the innermost regions of my soul.

Within these digital walls of this virtual community we call wu-corp, one is often forced to sacrifice some kind of emotional tenderness and fragility, that while on the surface may be described as "weakness", actually help us define our very human essence.

I am no different. I am far from the kindest, most tolerant, warm-hearted or sensitive postmaker. And for most of the wu-corp solar calendar, I feel a sense of admittedly perverse pride for embracing these base, borderline antisocial character traits that indeed contribute to my elevated mid-90's rap group message board status and yet simultaneously erode the very core of what makes up my soul.

And yet, in this sea of cyber humanity, with my defense mechanisms fast in place and always ready to strike first, I rarely feel any sort of bond or connection with my fellow poster. I'm quick to label all with my familiar refrain of faggot-this and faggot-that, and perhaps with good reason.

And 99.9% of the time, I am fine with my reality. But every now and then, CharlesJones, against all odds and reason, your touching prose manages to break through my self-made wall and reach the inner sanctum of my soul, reminding me of what it truly means to be alive on the internet.

Though your words may sometimes seem naive, at their very core they compose a vivid, complex tapestry, woven of pain, fear, pleasure, yearning, and above all, a heart-rending sense of hopefulness that, contrary to the wu-corp-grafted definition of success, truly embody all that it is to be alive.

No man, via on-line or in-person, has ever truly touched me the way you have, CharlesJones. If only occasionally, and for but a fleeting second, you make realize how beautiful and wondrous this life can be.

Your posts remind me what it is to truly..."feel", and for that CharlesJones, I am eternally thankful.

I love you.

I feeled it too.
Old 11-25-2012, 02:16 PM   #12
cj wisty
supreme maths GOD degree

cj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal son

Quote:

I love you.
lol but CJ actuslly reminds me of prince myshkin a lot

cj wisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 02:45 PM   #13
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
You know what? That shit is true. A heartfelt post.

Bless us all everyone.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:11 PM   #14
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ole collard green negros talking about merry fuckin christmas and shit

it's 2012 and niggas still got them biscuits behind they neck and shit

niggas is still doing the snake at parties with denim jackets on -

the fuckkk is wrong wiff these 2 pieces leg and thigh wiff a dollar pie uncle ruckus negros
Old 11-25-2012, 04:23 PM   #15
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

I love you.
Very Long ; Did Read

Jeez, Get a room whydoncha.........................I'll be over shortly.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote