news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-24-2012, 07:15 PM   #31
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Could they not clear the sample for the track Wu-Block or something?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 07:34 PM   #32
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

I'm pretty sure Ghost didn't pay for old Jay Dee & PR beats Jin
Old 11-24-2012, 07:43 PM   #33
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dilla made Whip You With A Strap for Ghost iirc...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 08:18 PM   #34
Sparrow Daene
PRODIGAL SUN

Sparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venoms

defjam would definitely have to pay to license those instrumentals. they were all released before fishscale, no?
Sparrow Daene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 05:23 AM   #35
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow Daene View Post
defjam would definitely have to pay to license those instrumentals. they were all released before fishscale, no?
Paying for already released beats, isn't that going too far? Donuts came out before FishScale, but Dilla already gave the beat to Ghost hence the name One For Ghost (Whip You With A Strap - FishScale)
Old 11-25-2012, 05:27 AM   #36
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by josborne3680 View Post
Yeah had fingers crossed for a RZA or Alchemist beat but oh well. If it sounds good though then I seriously dont care. Let u know on Tuesday. Peace
alc has been irrelevant for 5 years and rza triple that time.
move on ppl. i listened to the album without reading the credits or any of the internet BS. It's that fuckin hard white nigga. that shit is fucking harder than shit.
Old 11-25-2012, 07:28 AM   #37
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

who the fuck wrote this, it's ERICK Sermon, not Eric... have some respect to the legends
Old 11-25-2012, 08:31 AM   #38
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

the no names did not come thru, except Term and Shrooms

beats leave alot to be desired
Old 11-25-2012, 10:56 AM   #39
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
"you save a hell of a lot of money going with unknowns rather than big name producers. Ghost been doing that, hes been doin that since 718."

Not entirely true. Fishscale had big names it (2006)...Pete, Doom, Just Blaze, Jay Dee
true but for the most part Ghost hasnt gone with big name producers, Im sure he thinking I'll slide this cat a G for a dope beat and keep a little more of the advance in my pocket.

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:04 AM   #40
REANIMATED
Veteran Member

REANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venoms

the beats on the album are FIRE

i swear you pussies are the worst...

the fuck is a name producer in 2012!?!?!?!?!?!

overpriced HACKS...

the beats on this album >>> boring ass bronze naz shit that 200 people in the whole world think is good

"i want a name looping samples!!!!!"

bronze naz probably sent a batch of beats that put ghost and sheek to sleep... wu elements is either posting on the internet about albums that dont exist, using mcdonalds for wi fi cuz theyre homeless... or catching rape charges

name recognition is nice but i listen to the beats... the beats are good

wu tang and d block drop a gutter LP full of bangers and wu corp is depressed...

unbelievable
REANIMATED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:09 AM   #41
Sparrow Daene
PRODIGAL SUN

Sparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
alc has been irrelevant for 5 years and rza triple that time.
move on ppl. i listened to the album without reading the credits or any of the internet BS. It's that fuckin hard white nigga. that shit is fucking harder than shit.
someone hasnt been paying any attention to hiphop this year...
Old 11-25-2012, 11:52 AM   #42
josborne3680
Peace CT

josborne3680 drunken mastajosborne3680 drunken masta

Well said Sparrow. Actually Alchemist is probably the most relevant hip hop producer in the last 10 years or so. Obviously debatable. Copping this regardless, only track I heard was title track that didnt even make cut. Potential to be my top album this year. peace
josborne3680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 02:01 PM   #43
Sparrow Daene
PRODIGAL SUN

alchemist was like the VIP producer this year
Old 11-25-2012, 02:28 PM   #44
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by REANIMATED View Post
the beats on the album are FIRE

i swear you pussies are the worst...

the fuck is a name producer in 2012!?!?!?!?!?!

overpriced HACKS...

the beats on this album >>> boring ass bronze naz shit that 200 people in the whole world think is good

"i want a name looping samples!!!!!"

bronze naz probably sent a batch of beats that put ghost and sheek to sleep... wu elements is either posting on the internet about albums that dont exist, using mcdonalds for wi fi cuz theyre homeless... or catching rape charges

name recognition is nice but i listen to the beats... the beats are good

wu tang and d block drop a gutter LP full of bangers and wu corp is depressed...

unbelievable

Not unbelievable at all dude, come to expect that type of shit from this board nowdays lol

Sean P, Roc Marcy, Action Bronson, and others...

all dropping pure heat, and this board does nothing but complain haha

One minute its complaints about HipHop music being soft, soon as some hardbody shit comes out, complain about that too..

Last edited by Origin™; 11-25-2012 at 02:31 PM.
Origin™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 02:39 PM   #45
Sparrow Daene
PRODIGAL SUN

hiphop is sounding good to me right now