news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-28-2012, 01:53 PM   #16
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

SELECT count(*) as HOW MANY TIMES DOES THIS FAGGIT USE THE WORD IGNORANT
FROM charles_jones_faggit_posts
WHERE word= "ignorant" AND is_a_faggit = true AND cleans_toilets = true;

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:54 PM   #17
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol i don't think it's slavery. I really don't think black people dislike each other. Any negative human trait black people exhibit will always be looked at as a black exclusivity when it's not. Black people are a minority and have to deal with each other with less breathing space. If you put white people in groups where they have to be too involved with each other they suddenly start beefing as well. That's where things like 'work place drama' or 'high school drama' come from in that community. With minorities they're always in a situation when they have to be interlocked some how some way, so the probably for beef is high. immigrant groups are constantly beating the living shit out of each other, its just the news doesn't leak because they're usually weary of police and settle their issues by themselves. If all reports of chink on chink violence was reported our prisons would look like chinatowns. I know somalians that throw furniture at each other all the time.

but black people do get butt hurt way too easily.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:54 PM   #18
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol @ T$A and CJ building. they are my 2 favorite wu-corp posters of all time, but my IQ just dropped 15 points from reading this thread

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:54 PM   #19
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
To me that sounds like a excuse that black men diss each other and kill each other because they live in a tight community. Black men diss each other and kill each other because they're ignorant. That's the bottom line. They get their ignorance from watching ignorant black movies and listening to rap music. They also get their ignorance from what they see on the street. Instead of ignorant black men having a mind of their own and not following what other ignorant black men are doing, they would rather be ignorant because they feel that's being cool and it's gonna get them ladies and attention. What they fail to understand is that acting ignorant isn't gonna get you outta the hood and get you a job.
i think in tighter communities people diss eachother more because of humour and banter.

but no one kills eachother.

people killing eachother is a different problem which is probably caused by low level crime.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:58 PM   #20
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ok, you guys have sucked me in now. i feel like a harvard professor watching Honey Boo Boo.

CJ, you claim black men are worse than black women when it comes to drama. well you are a black man. and you are always complaining about black women.

therefore: if black men are worse than black women, and you are a black man, then you are worse than the ignorant black women you complain about.

ignorant black women > CharlesJones

Old 11-28-2012, 02:00 PM   #21
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
lol i don't think it's slavery. I really don't think black people dislike each other. Any negative human trait black people exhibit will always be looked at as a black exclusivity when it's not. Black people are a minority and have to deal with each other with less breathing space. If you put white people in groups where they have to be too involved with each other they suddenly start beefing as well. That's where things like 'work place drama' or 'high school drama' come from in that community. With minorities they're always in a situation when they have to be interlocked some how some way, so the probably for beef is high. immigrant groups are constantly beating the living shit out of each other, its just the news doesn't leak because they're usually weary of police and settle their issues by themselves. If all reports of chink on chink violence was reported our prisons would look like chinatowns. I know somalians that throw furniture at each other all the time.

but black people do get butt hurt way too easily.
ive learnt that the main problem was afro americans integration into white peoples society in america.

white people forced afro americans to follow white values and attend white schools etc which crippled afro american unity and way of life. everything then went to shit
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
Old 11-28-2012, 02:01 PM   #22
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
ok, you guys have sucked me in now. i feel like a harvard professor watching Honey Boo Boo.

CJ, you claim black men are worse than black women when it comes to drama. well you are a black man. and you are always complaining about black women.

therefore: if black men are worse than black women, and you are a black man, then you are worse than the ignorant black women you complain about.

ignorant black women > CharlesJones

Old 11-28-2012, 02:03 PM   #23
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Charles Jones as funny and entertaining as you accidentally are you're still a janitor that pays money to put prostitutes feet in his mouth. You accidentally started a good conversation but i think it would be best if you stay out cause you're going to turn it into a discussion about black female icons from 1993.

idk why blacks keep OFFING each other. I have noticed their culture is anti correctional measure. You can't tell anyone shit about anything because it's none of your business, but you still have to live around this obnoxious faggot and deal with his noise and property devaluing antics. Everything is good to go and negative criticism is the #1 taboo. So you get motherfuckers that get kudos for some straight retard shit like visiting their kid 1 day a week, but you can never say hey, how come you dont see your kids 6 days a week?

UNLESS you're doing some proactive shit, then everyone is going to hammer in on you.
Old 11-28-2012, 02:06 PM   #24
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

TSA, you don't make any sense when you said you don't think blacks dislike each other. If they didn't dislike each other, they wouldn't kill each other and diss and laugh at each other.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:09 PM   #25
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Charles Jones as funny and entertaining as you accidentally are you're still a janitor that pays money to put prostitutes feet in his mouth. You accidentally started a good conversation but i think it would be best if you stay out cause you're going to turn it into a discussion about black female icons from 1993.

idk why blacks keep OFFING each other. I have noticed their culture is anti correctional measure. You can't tell anyone shit about anything because it's none of your business, but you still have to live around this obnoxious faggot and deal with his noise and property devaluing antics. Everything is good to go and negative criticism is the #1 taboo. So you get motherfuckers that get kudos for some straight retard shit like visiting their kid 1 day a week, but you can never say hey, how come you dont see your kids 6 days a week?

UNLESS you're doing some proactive shit, then everyone is going to hammer in on you.
im not sure why either. a lot of afro americans pull the race card a lot. they blame things on the "white man".

they dont want to accept responsibility basicly
Quote:
Old 11-28-2012, 02:12 PM   #26
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

You're right that blacks do play the race card a lot blaming whites for their problems instead of looking at themselves and seeing that their ignorance is the reason their life is messed up.
Old 11-28-2012, 02:12 PM   #27
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
ive learnt that the main problem was afro americans integration into white peoples society in america.

white people forced afro americans to follow white values and attend white schools etc which crippled afro american unity and way of life. everything then went to shit
It's a 'half assed syndrome'. We're going through it in africa as well.
black americans don't, until recently, feel like a 'part' of mainstream america, but they're in it so they live in between two value worlds. having shitty american values and having shitty black values and being a half assed version of both.

for instance like i said earlier though they still have a communal mentality and culture, the white american influence of 'everyone's an island' make it impossible to act as a community. You can't tell someone to stop doing something or intervene to help them because it's 'none of your business' and that's going to offend that person which historically wasn't the case with african americans. BUT unlike whites who can just get away from the faggots they don't like, blacks are stuck with other blacks despite them being intolerable and adverse to correction so your stuck with a bunch of obnoxious mother fuckers that piss you off and can't do anything about it other than flee your community or attack them when it gets out of hand.

In africa the problem with development is africans want to keep their culture and gain western culture at the same time so now they're half ass africans and half ass westerners. For instance there are people that want their daughter to go to college, but be married and have kids by the age of 22 and not out achieve her husband. Creates a situation where you have to just pick a side a go but it's easier said than done.

black americans like their past culture and appreciate it, but it makes no sense to the reality of today, same with africa.
Old 11-28-2012, 02:14 PM   #28
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
You're right that blacks do play the race card a lot blaming whites for their problems instead of looking at themselves and seeing that their ignorance is the reason their life is messed up.

theyre basicly playing the victim. maybe this is because playing the victim is the best way to live in a ghetto community.

u can get all sorts of benefits from it while doing absolutely nothing
Quote:
Old 11-28-2012, 02:15 PM   #29
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
im not sure why either. a lot of afro americans pull the race card a lot. they blame things on the "white man".

they dont want to accept responsibility basicly
in 90s rap videos.
black people are going to fault other black pople 98 times out of 100 for problems with black people. If you go to a function and some dudes start fighting your not going to say 'look what the white man has done' you're going to say 'the fuck is wrong with black people?'.

it's only when discussing it with none blacks that blacks will likely bring in the non black factor because they're being defensive, otherwise black people are pretty sure other black people are the problem. White people are seldom mentioned among black people, it's just something i've noticed, they're like an irrelevant omnipresence.
Old 11-28-2012, 02:19 PM   #30
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I agree with that. They're good at playing the victim LOL. I'm in the ghetto and i can't get out because the white man is holding me back hahahahahahahahahahaha. I think ignorant black men living in the hood like the hood because they like seeing ignorant shit. They can't see themselves living in a nice quiet neighborhood because they see that as being a sellout and a uncle tom. Same thing goes for ignorant black women. Their dumb asses like having a bunch of kids and having ignorant black men as their boyfriends because they think it's cool to behave that way and they like being on welfare and getting food stamps. I think black women that have a bunch of kids do that on purpose so they can get a welfare check and food stamps so they won't have to work.