news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 11-28-2012, 02:21 PM   #31
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I will say this new generation of black people are very DE-politicize and not likely to bring up historical explanations for fucked up shit. We even notice it in the drop in pro black or anti white lyrics in rap music. The level of integration is a lot higher and the general vanity of the new generation across cultures brought on, in my opinion, by rap music and internet, is law. The most political a young black person is likely to get is support obama or standing against blatant acts of racism.
Old 11-28-2012, 02:24 PM   #32
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

TSA, when did you become so deep? LOL. I've never seen you talk like this before.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:25 PM   #33
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
It's a 'half assed syndrome'. We're going through it in africa as well.
black americans don't, until recently, feel like a 'part' of mainstream america, but they're in it so they live in between two value worlds. having shitty american values and having shitty black values and being a half assed version of both.

for instance like i said earlier though they still have a communal mentality and culture, the white american influence of 'everyone's an island' make it impossible to act as a community. You can't tell someone to stop doing something or intervene to help them because it's 'none of your business' and that's going to offend that person which historically wasn't the case with african americans. BUT unlike whites who can just get away from the faggots they don't like, blacks are stuck with other blacks despite them being intolerable and adverse to correction so your stuck with a bunch of obnoxious mother fuckers that piss you off and can't do anything about it other than flee your community or attack them when it gets out of hand.

In africa the problem with development is africans want to keep their culture and gain western culture at the same time so now they're half ass africans and half ass westerners. For instance there are people that want their daughter to go to college, but be married and have kids by the age of 22 and not out achieve her husband. Creates a situation where you have to just pick a side a go but it's easier said than done.

black americans like their past culture and appreciate it, but it makes no sense to the reality of today, same with africa.
maybe people should analyse past empires because they had to deal with different cultures mixing together(except if u take the attitude of the british empire LOL).

especially the roman empire. it was extremely multicultural. they gave everyone a shared identity and everyone worshipped eachothers gods. they hated jews and christians because they wouldnt worship other peoples gods and jews wouldnt mix with gentiles.

on the other hand the whole religion of judaism discourages them from mixing with other people(gentiles) and jews outlasted the Roman Empire.

but most groups in the world will mix together.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:26 PM   #34
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the only black people that bring up white people are black people that have had extensive contact with white people and in all reality think like white people like myself, and 99% of the black people on this board except that Pep guy.

Those are the people that you're likely to hear blame white people for things but it's only because they can see it from an othersiders view because it effects them less and their comfort makes them more likely to be board. If you're in the ghetto, only know black people, and get beat up by a bunch of black people, you're animosity is towards another black person. Black people with money have the luxury of having the time and boredom of looking at history and trans-personal circumstance.

You can again see it in rap. The rappers that bring up white people the most are the ones that grew up the richest. Even within wutang. Who talked about white people the most? ODB, who grew up with the most money? ODB. You're more likely to hear Ice Cube, who is middle class, talk about white people than TI.
Old 11-28-2012, 02:26 PM   #35
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
in 90s rap videos.
black people are going to fault other black pople 98 times out of 100 for problems with black people. If you go to a function and some dudes start fighting your not going to say 'look what the white man has done' you're going to say 'the fuck is wrong with black people?'.

it's only when discussing it with none blacks that blacks will likely bring in the non black factor because they're being defensive, otherwise black people are pretty sure other black people are the problem. White people are seldom mentioned among black people, it's just something i've noticed, they're like an irrelevant omnipresence.
so its a defense mechanism. that makes lots of sense.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
Old 11-28-2012, 02:27 PM   #36
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

Quote:
TSA, when did you become so deep? LOL. I've never seen you talk like this before.
wutang double cd. it's a long story.
Old 11-28-2012, 02:29 PM   #37
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

How you figure Ol Dirty Bastard dealt with white people? He grew up in the ghetto and he was poor. He even said when he started with Wu Tang that he was getting food stamps. Ice Cube grew up in a middle class black neighborhood but the reason why he raps about white people is that he wants blacks to know about racism and why white people hate blacks. He's good at educating blacks about racism and white people because most rappers don't do that.
Old 11-28-2012, 02:37 PM   #38
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
so its a defense mechanism. that makes lots of sense.
eh kinda. white people overestimate their relevance because it's hard for them to see a world where they don't exist or matter.
I've heard people say africans shouldn't blame their problems on colonialism. When discussing their problems, african nnneeeeeevverrrrr bring up colonialism unless they have had extensive contact with white people (Diasporas). This is because blacks with extensive contact with white people and africans have a eurocentric mentality like whites and have to see what role the white hand played in all situations because in the eurocentric view nothing happens unless white people made it happen directly or indirectly.

most black people with an afrocentric (the world gets abused a lot, but simply means you view things from an african point of view) will cite other black people as 'the problem'. This includes black people that live in primarily black community. I will say the majority of blacks aren't poor, they're usually working to middle class but even then they live in working to middle class communities.

You can list america's housing projects on 1 sheet of paper. Assuming they all house 3000 families that's still a very insignficant % of the black population.

middle class blacks still live in black middle to working class establishments or in very racially mixed communities. The ones that are going to yarn balls about white people are the ones that are middle to upper class, and the most racist are usually rich black people. Poor people don't have the time to start thinking about King tut and marcus garvey and have to deal with other poor people being obnoxious in their communities that are absent of white people.

so it's not really a defense mechanism it's just that being a white guy in europe, 9 times out of 10 your going to be dealing with a well to do black american if you're dealing with one that doesn't have to deal with other black people pissing him off regularly like poor blacks do, so he's going to see things from an accidentally eurocentric view.
Old 11-28-2012, 02:47 PM   #39
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

Quote:
How you figure Ol Dirty Bastard dealt with white people? He grew up in the ghetto and he was poor. He even said when he started with Wu Tang that he was getting food stamps. Ice Cube grew up in a middle class black neighborhood but the reason why he raps about white people is that he wants blacks to know about racism and why white people hate blacks. He's good at educating blacks about racism and white people because most rappers don't do that.
no he wasn't he was middle class, and significantly richer and better raised than the rest of the wu-tang. The only thing that makes wutang and a lot of 90s rappers from the ghetto special cases is because they were taught hateful doctrines.

Then look at the people teach them these hateful doctrines.

Mullatoo ass niggas that have all had extensive dealings with white people. Because each of these guys were steeped in their early lives in a eurocentric community (white communities), they see things from an accidentally eurocentric view. The bad affairs of the world have an exclusively white hand acting some how and some way as do the good ones. No disrespect to anyone on that list of people but their reality isn't the same as the people they ended up having to teach the lessons of their reality because they were the same race.

I would say my thoughts are more like malcolm x's than the average black person from the ghetto i've ran into but we're both black niggas from Nebraska. It would be foolish of me to try and teach a black person in haiti or new orleans the lessons from my narrative in life because that's not their reality. As much as Elijah Muhammed felt whites were the devil telling it to someone that's constantly getting shot at by black people makes no sense unless you can put a white face behind the violence and say that black person is a good person he's just trying to off your ass because the white man made him do so.

I will say that getting out of your base community, for any and everyone, will make you more intelligent and a better thinker so the people i've listed aren't dumb or misguided by any means.
Old 11-28-2012, 02:47 PM   #40
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
eh kinda. white people overestimate their relevance because it's hard for them to see a world where they don't exist or matter.
I've heard people say africans shouldn't blame their problems on colonialism. When discussing their problems, african nnneeeeeevverrrrr bring up colonialism unless they have had extensive contact with white people (Diasporas). This is because blacks with extensive contact with white people and africans have a eurocentric mentality like whites and have to see what role the white hand played in all situations because in the eurocentric view nothing happens unless white people made it happen directly or indirectly.

most black people with an afrocentric (the world gets abused a lot, but simply means you view things from an african point of view) will cite other black people as 'the problem'. This includes black people that live in primarily black community. I will say the majority of blacks aren't poor, they're usually working to middle class but even then they live in working to middle class communities.

You can list america's housing projects on 1 sheet of paper. Assuming they all house 3000 families that's still a very insignficant % of the black population.

middle class blacks still live in black middle to working class establishments or in very racially mixed communities. The ones that are going to yarn balls about white people are the ones that are middle to upper class, and the most racist are usually rich black people. Poor people don't have the time to start thinking about King tut and marcus garvey and have to deal with other poor people being obnoxious in their communities that are absent of white people.

so it's not really a defense mechanism it's just that being a white guy in europe, 9 times out of 10 your going to be dealing with a well to do black american if you're dealing with one that doesn't have to deal with other black people pissing him off regularly like poor blacks do, so he's going to see things from an accidentally eurocentric view.
thats interesting about "an accidental eurocentric view". i guess supremists like farrakhan have a "supreme" accidental eurocentric view which is why they start from a eurocentric starting point e.g. using the bible, using white peoples history, using a number system they learnt from white people to create the supreme numerical system etc

but surely people who educate themselves will not see the world in a eurocentric or afrocentric view but will be able to analyse things from an objective position.
Quote:
Old 11-28-2012, 02:50 PM   #41
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

hahahahahaha i didnt see ur last post tsa because i was still typing mine when u finished but u seem to have agreed with black supremists starting from a eurocentric stance
Quote:
Old 11-28-2012, 02:59 PM   #42
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

So you read some information about Ol Dirty Bastard's life? LOL. I doubt it that he grew up in a nice neighborhood. Another thing i don't like about ignorant black men is them calling each other niggas but then they have a problem with white men calling them niggas.
Old 11-28-2012, 03:04 PM   #43
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
So you read some information about Ol Dirty Bastard's life? LOL. I doubt it that he grew up in a nice neighborhood. Another thing i don't like about ignorant black men is them calling each other niggas but then they have a problem with white men calling them niggas.
i think they do this as a way to exclude white people.
Quote:
Old 11-28-2012, 03:08 PM   #44
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

they do and that's why i dismiss their nonsense. It's like God and the Devil and Christianity. People that say they worship the devil to me are still christians because they still believe all that shit exists and governs the cosmos. Even though they're at a different side of the court rooting for the away team they're still at the same basketball game.

Your thoughts will always have a cultural orientation be it eurocentric or afrocentric and so forth, even both are simplifications for the purpose of effective discussion, but there will always be a context based on your life and culture.

Marcus Garvey's original pan african movement was for africans to start orienting their thoughts around the affairs or africa and themselves which before, and still today, they saw them selves as a side character in a white man's world, the original movement was for them to see themselves as the main character of their own world.

a lot of these fake black leaders are still trying to explain the 'black world' using scraps from the white world. The most ignorant of all is assuming Islam is an african thing, when christianity has been in africa longer than islam has and neither are african.

This is what i mean about the new generation being depoliticized. All of this matter a lot less to them than it did for previous generations and previous generations see it as ignorant, it think it's necessary for everyone to move on.

dont get it twisted though, these people with extensive exposure to white people don't like white people because white people are faggots from hell that can't help but being overtly difficult to like. There's a lot of cool ones here and there, but for the purpose of generalization they're gay so i don't 'blame' malcolm x, but once he went to mecca he broke his eurocentric view and became a 'global thinker'. His mind expanded by simple exposure to the rest of the world and places that draw in the whole world like Mecca and are so radically different from what you know have the power of breaking thinking pegged in 'afro/euro/chinko' bubbles.
Old 11-28-2012, 03:11 PM   #45
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
i think they do this as a way to exclude white people.
that's that same eurocentric thinking

____ is _____ because (insert general white position on situation)

black people call black people nigga because it's a funny convenient and multi faceted word, but many have a problem with it as well when spoken by anyone, and the black people that say nigga a lot dont think about white people what so ever because they're (white people) irrelevant to their lives, which is hard for white people to imagine.