news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-30-2012, 06:44 AM   #61
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

"if the snippets play in correct order, PArt 2 sounds like 9th Wonder to me. and again if that all plays in series Math killed All Natural, thats shits crazy"

I think I figured out some of the problems in the snippets/tracklisting. Track 06 "Part II" is not produced by 9th Wonder at all, if you listen closely to it the beat is the same one used by Mathematics on Track 02 "Intro" only this track also happends to have Kurupt on it (from 2:35-3:01). Part II is a sequel to the Intro, so both are done by Mathematics & Kurupt is featured twice on the album. Also if were going by the snippets, no one has yet to hear Mathematic's last song on the album Track 16 "Wisdom" since they end at "Dirty Soul"
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:51 AM   #62
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
"if the snippets play in correct order, PArt 2 sounds like 9th Wonder to me. and again if that all plays in series Math killed All Natural, thats shits crazy"

I think I figured out some of the problems in the snippets/tracklisting. Track 06 "Part II" is not produced by 9th Wonder at all, if you listen closely to it the beat is the same one used by Mathematics on Track 02 "Intro" only this track also happends to have Kurupt on it (from 2:35-3:01). Part II is a sequel to the Intro, so both are done by Mathematics & Kurupt is featured twice on the album. Also if were going by the snippets, no one has yet to hear Mathematic's last song on the album Track 16 "Wisdom" since they end at "Dirty Soul"
I noticed this. Wisdom will probably be quite the gem, given it was withheld from the snippets.

Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 07:14 AM   #63
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

I've loved what the Wu have done in the past couple years with their solo stuff. 2013 is going to be a great year and it's already started early with Wu-Block, Masta Killa is following it up with what could be some of his best solo work yet, Raekwon is announcing another project today, ANOTHER Ghost LP with Adrian Younge, Cappa has been killing all this features lately so i'm really looking forward to Eyrth Wynd and Fyre...

Shit it'd be so easy for all the generals to just get LP's ready and sit on them until Ghost or Rae put something nice out, then just release yours and cash in on the aftermath.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:33 AM   #64
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Havent listened to the snippets off this, is it sounding any good? I heard a song from it a while ago and it sounded fuckin shit. The box set looks dope though

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 12:04 PM   #65
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILHOUSE View Post
Havent listened to the snippets off this, is it sounding any good? I heard a song from it a while ago and it sounded fuckin shit. The box set looks dope though
I enjoyed most of what I heard, other than maybe 1 or 2 cuts.

Uey's Key Note Speaker is supposed to drop in early 2013 I believe. This next year could be great for Wu.

Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 03:46 PM   #66
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

This is one of the reasons I have faith in LIR....MK's dedication to it

"Now, I’m not trying to make you wait too long before the other project, because it’s been so long. So within a time frame, if it feels right for Loyalty, it’ll be Loyalty. If not, it might be something else, but whatever it is, I’m gonna put my dedication into it to come as close as a CLASSIC album that I can produce."
Old 11-30-2012, 03:47 PM   #67
Jin10304
Veteran Member

This is one of the reasons I have faith in LIR....MK's dedication to it

"Now, Iím not trying to make you wait too long before the other project, because itís been so long. So within a time frame, if it feels right for Loyalty, itíll be Loyalty. If not, it might be something else, but whatever it is, Iím gonna put my dedication into it to come as close as a CLASSIC album that I can produce."
Old 11-30-2012, 05:55 PM   #68
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

If the album is as good as Made In Brooklyn (don't know how it has been received, but it has nice cuts) then I'm happy.
Old 12-02-2012, 11:57 PM   #69
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

This sounds real dope Masta Killa is better than ever, even that R&B joint "Divine Glory" sounds bangin. Lookin foward to this.

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:02 PM   #70
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

looking forward to gettin the deluxe set. i believe they ship out today

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:37 AM   #71
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
If the album is as good as Made In Brooklyn (don't know how it has been received, but it has nice cuts) then I'm happy.
agreed.. "Made in Brooklyn" was generally not very well received on this forums, personally i thought it was very dope save for a few songs. i don't listen to snippets but judging from the singles i've heard and looking at the tracklist/producers, i have a feeling that this will be more "M.I.B."-esque than similiar to "No Said Date".

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 08:53 PM   #72
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

got an email today

deluxe set aint shippin till the 20th.

dont let me down Killa

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 05:22 PM   #73
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post

good call, amazon has snips up and theres no Wisdom. gotta hear that Math brought the heat on his others
Old 12-11-2012, 12:32 AM   #74
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

Just got this on Itunes, LP is absolute fire. Don't skip on this! Best Wu-General LP since Only Built 2.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:38 AM   #75
Jin10304
Veteran Member

quick question then, does "Part 2" feature both Kurupt & MK or only Kurupt?