news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-23-2012, 06:48 PM   #121
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

first of all, what an awesome thread.

kudos to me. I apologize to wu-corp for not making more.

Second, i report all of your visitor messages. You and Doomsday have spent the entire day sending me gay, unfunny visitor messages, and it is a pain in the ass to delete them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 06:53 PM   #122
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Doomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal son

So basically you can dish it out but cant take it right ?
You are a sensitive young man arent you .
Remember bro you are the one who always starts shit ,
Old 05-23-2012, 06:58 PM   #123

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i think i can handle you and monk and your deadly barrages of high-grade ether.

but again, i don't like having to constantly delete my visitor messages, because i have a picture of the greatest mc of all time, c-loc, posted on there and when you and monk spend the whole day sending me unfunny messages, it moves him off the front page.

but don't worry, i plan on building with you guys for a long time.

just keep it in the thread, because when we have private conversations, it is no longer funny, it is just emotional and gay.

Quote:
Old 05-23-2012, 07:00 PM   #124
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Doomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal son

Who the fuck is C loc brah and why the fuck does he look like hes been in a car crash ?
Old 05-23-2012, 07:00 PM   #125
Drunken Monk
B Team

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

buahahahaha incredible!
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 07:01 PM   #126

he is the hip-hop artist featured in the video embedded within my sig.

you may not get him, because his lyrics are on a higher plane

Quote:
Old 05-23-2012, 07:03 PM   #127
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Do you smoke weed ? To listen to c loc i think id have to be smoking crack
Old 05-24-2012, 09:21 AM   #128
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Holy shit, this thread is priceless.

Kudos to you indeed, good sir.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 01:21 PM   #129
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsdan/2078 View Post
If it's gay to not want to lick a pussy with lint, bacon grease, and packing peanuts stuck in the mane it, then color me gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
blackula do you have a boyfriend or significant other ????

just curious

peace
Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
dan are you really jewish ??? if so peace the jews have alot to be proud of there have been alot of great religious jewish men in history.(no homo)

hahaha

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 01:41 PM   #130
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Where exactly did Prof Zooruka go?

He was kinda awesome, in retrospect.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 08:53 AM   #131
cj wisty
supreme maths GOD degree

cj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal son

im a faggot. i want to come out now.

cj wisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:09 PM   #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
im a faggot. i want to come out now.
While I find your preferred style of intercourse disconcerting, I salute you for your honesty and bravery. Believe me, nobody is shocked, and I trust that many others will soon follow you.

Shifter? FMJ? Cilva?....I'm looking at you guys(but not like you're thinking)

Quote:

Last edited by Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster; 12-03-2012 at 02:12 PM.
Old 12-03-2012, 06:33 PM   #133
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Bwahahahahaha LOP!