news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-02-2012, 06:13 AM   #16
TRUEMANSHOW
Banned

TRUEMANSHOW shaolin monk

love is all i have to give..fucking is a secondary
TRUEMANSHOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:14 AM   #17
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEMANSHOW View Post
man your really stupid aint ya it doesnt matter if you lack brain capacity for me..i can always school ya on certain things like a girl can teach me..who am i to judge but i dont like shallow prejudgement and thats what a lot of broads these days posses i just dont get it
shallow prejudgements? you think it's only women that have those?

how is it different to men going for another girl because she has bigger tits, or bigger ass, or longer legs, etc, etc?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:15 AM   #18
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

trueman. you called them dumb broads, stupid whores. etc.. in your 1st few posts.. cant you remember??

i saw you generalising calling girls those names.. and you said your girl left. so you was implying your girl was one of those?.. if not. why use those words in the same lines your talking about your girl leaving

yes i was glad to see that you girl left you, as you showed no respect in the posts in this thread

i dont see action? ok.. you think that

i spoke, due to you treating the girl you was with like a dumb whore.

if your going to keep seeing all girls are dumb whores.. this is what you will keep attracting

your right i dont know jack shit, just what you have posted..

so either. post in more detail about factual events that occurred between you and your ex, or keep mouthing off how all girls are dumb broads..

choice is yours.

Quote:
who am i to judge but i dont like shallow prejudgement and thats what a lot of broads these days posses i just dont get it
up your game. if you hate broads who are shallow, stop fucking looking for them, stop showing them interest, go look for girls that are not shallow and judgmental.

its simple..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:18 AM   #19
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the truth is he's been a dick to his girlfriend and treats her like a dumb broad and she's found someone better.

Decipher, son.

Old 12-02-2012, 06:19 AM   #20
TRUEMANSHOW
Banned

TRUEMANSHOW shaolin monk

imma just ignore you your empty headed..i visit hookers fucka so i call them whorelords i dont call girls i meet naturally these names quote me on where i said my girl left me..
Old 12-02-2012, 06:20 AM   #21
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

what the fuck is your problem then? the hookers prefer bigger dicks?

Decipher, son.

Old 12-02-2012, 06:21 AM   #22
TRUEMANSHOW
Banned

TRUEMANSHOW shaolin monk

yo just stay out of the post..did i say i had a girl i just had interest in one fine broad but things are complicated as far as where im at in life things just didnt go smoothly
Old 12-02-2012, 06:22 AM   #23
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=119325

Decipher, son.

Old 12-02-2012, 06:25 AM   #24
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
just out of curiosity, what would be a more acceptable reason for her leaving?

more money?
better car?
better house?
better job?
better hair?
what?
what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEMANSHOW View Post
man your really stupid aint ya it doesnt matter if you lack brain capacity for me..i can always school ya on certain things like a girl can teach me..who am i to judge but i dont like shallow prejudgement and thats what a lot of broads these days posses i just dont get it
Quote:
shallow prejudgements? you think it's only women that have those?

how is it different to men going for another girl because she has bigger tits, or bigger ass, or longer legs, etc, etc?

how is it different?

Decipher, son.

Old 12-02-2012, 06:26 AM   #25
TRUEMANSHOW
Banned

TRUEMANSHOW shaolin monk

nah the discussion is dicksize aint the reason to have a relationship in the first place a relationship got many levels feel me..thats why i visit hookers cuz broads i meet just do it for the sex and physical treats and forget that you can speak love language physical emotionally and mentally
Old 12-02-2012, 06:28 AM   #26
TRUEMANSHOW
Banned

TRUEMANSHOW shaolin monk

ok man also prejudge shallowly this aint about that a man is better then a women..girly and im not charles jones
Old 12-02-2012, 06:32 AM   #27
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

well you're looking for sex in the right places but i couldn't tell you where to look for love.

love yourself first.

Decipher, son.

Old 12-02-2012, 06:37 AM   #28
TRUEMANSHOW
Banned

TRUEMANSHOW shaolin monk

ofcourse but what do you mean love yourself first..culturally or your body as temple?..cuz my temple is more important then culture for me im not a racist but i dont prefer to date my own race due expierences of the past feel me..that doesnt make me racist right
Old 12-02-2012, 06:38 AM   #29
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
the truth is he's been a dick to his girlfriend and treats her like a dumb broad and she's found someone better.

this. this is what trueman stated, now he has gone back on it..

un subbing to thread.

cant help someone who doesnt want to help themselves

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:49 AM   #30
TRUEMANSHOW
Banned

TRUEMANSHOW shaolin monk

yo just stay out of the thread you body yourself quote me on that then fool i noticed theres a few people just thinking about black and your one of them HELP YOURSELF NURTURE YOUR TEMPLE FOOL NOT A CULTURE IN A WHOLE whats the purpose in that if africa is already plundered stupid

Last edited by TRUEMANSHOW; 12-02-2012 at 06:52 AM.