news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 11-30-2012, 08:08 PM   #16
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

"It has been postponed, Dark Matter comes first then the sequel to LS, but I expect that to take a very long time."

Your right it will take a long time but because LSII doesn't come out after this, Liquid Swords 1.5 arrives then he also spoke about doing a album about water continuing the science theme & THEN LSII drops supposedly
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:08 PM   #17
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

Liquid swords 1.5? lol hahahaha liquid swords II = Wheelchair rap
Bodega Pop Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:26 PM   #18
josborne3680
Peace CT

josborne3680 drunken mastajosborne3680 drunken masta

I do not have high expectations for this and I love GZA. Obviously his flow has been an issue as of late. And also I think by the second track the theme of the album will become tiring. Time will tell. Peace
josborne3680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:57 PM   #19
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

He's gonna release LS2 on his 50th birthday I heard
Old 11-30-2012, 11:49 PM   #20
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dass a nice album cover....

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 07:45 AM   #21
hotnikks
PRODIGAL SUN

hotnikks crouching tigerhotnikks crouching tiger

I see the cover aight cool. But no word on when its droppin son
Old 12-02-2012, 05:59 AM   #22
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drippie k View Post
He's gonna release LS2 on his 50th birthday I heard
I can see this happening. Retirement?
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:06 AM   #23
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Liquid Swords 1.5 wtf?

AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:08 AM   #24
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILHOUSE View Post
Liquid Swords 1.5 wtf?
Yes that sounds really weird. Just call it Liquid Swords Live instead if you're doing it with a live band. I don't think he meant it was actually going to be called Liquid Swords 1.5, more as an idea.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:47 PM   #25
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

"Dark Matter" is scheduled for a fall release. Another album will focus on the life aquatic, a subject he's fleshing out with visits to the labs of marine biologists and researchers, as well as meetings with the likes of Philippe Cousteau.

"After 'Dark Matter,' he said, "we'll be back on earth, but in the ocean."

In between will come "Liquid Swords 1.5," for which GZA will re-record the lyrics to his beloved 1995 album "Liquid Swords," backed by live bands.

Composer and producer Marco Vitali, a Juilliard-trained violinist, is helping to score "Dark Matter." He recalled a recent meeting in which GZA explained the images that the music should convey.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...955009490.html
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:57 PM   #26
ShortyCoffeeStain
CHICKEN HEAD

ShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkey

If "Dark Matter" is a fall release, it must be coming out in September 2013, because it's winter now.

I'm still a fan of GZA, and Dark Matter is a great concept, but I hate his Nyquil flow. He could at least sound as engaged as he was on Beneath The Surface and Legend of a Liquid Sword.

Also, really, Liquid Swords 2? GZA and RZA are in totally different chambers in 2012. I guess Rae did it with Cuban Linx 2, but he needed a decade and beats from dozens of other producers.

GZA will never retire...because rappers never retire. They either die or become irrelevant. Not one rapper has ever put out a Big Retirement Album, and stopped making music. The Genius has to be smart enough to know this.
ShortyCoffeeStain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:23 PM   #27
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default More Graphics: "Visual Science"

Old 01-07-2013, 07:46 AM   #28
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Saw that yesterday on his Facebook. Looks way better than Pro Tools. Still don't like the GZA in the second picture.
Old 01-07-2013, 03:23 PM   #29
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

cover looks dope
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 04:43 PM   #30
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default Still working on it...