news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-02-2012, 09:17 AM   #91
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well, take the 'in need of children' one. it makes people aware that Children In Need are associated with paedophiles. are you that stupid?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 12-02-2012 at 09:22 AM.
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:25 AM   #92
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

People were already aware though!!! You must have been living under a rock if you weren't aware of that with all the news recently, if you werent aware of what happened from everything on the news and in the papers then you sure as hell aren't going to get it from a meme. How does it help a potential victim? Is it meant to cheer them up and give them a laugh after they've been abused? You're the one who's coming across as stupid I'm afraid, you just want to argue with me but have nothing of any value to say.

Out of nowhere you decide to start giving me shit for no reason whatsoever other than your own sexual frustration, go buy a rabbit or something!
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:28 AM   #93
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i already said it can't do anything to help victims.

i'm not sexually frustrated, i'm not the one who is always posting sexual images, you are.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 12-02-2012 at 09:30 AM.
Old 12-02-2012, 09:31 AM   #94
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
Sorry but I dont fantasize about fucking my sister, how long have you been fantasizing about me fucking my sister? Are you that frustrated? Do you want to fuck me and my sister, is that what you're getting at?

im fantasizing about trixx fantasizing about you fucking your sister. So while I'm masturbating with my eyes closed, the scene i envision is trixx diddling herself with a thought bubble above her head, and within that thought bubble is you having intercourse with your sister.

Also, this one hot jap that's friends with my girlfriend is there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:33 AM   #95
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

i bet he's wanted it for a long time. i'm guessing the taboo must make it more exciting.

i'm fantasising about Dan at the G-Spot.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 12-02-2012 at 09:36 AM.
Old 12-02-2012, 09:36 AM   #96

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Look for more vivid sexual imagery in my upcoming erotic novel

Quote:
Old 12-02-2012, 09:38 AM   #97
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

make sure you send me a signed copy sealed with a loving kiss from your dick.

Decipher, son.

Old 12-02-2012, 09:41 AM   #98
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you clearly stated it would help potential victims!

Just cos I post those pics means fuck all, it's art!!! I know you understand that. I post all sorts of pics, not just sexual ones. I just like good art whether it's provocative or not. So by your logic that means every single person who likes those pics is sexually frustrated?

I didn't say anything to you so you have no reason to start giving me shit and making jokes about my family when I've done or said fuck all to you trix.
Old 12-02-2012, 09:44 AM   #99
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

thank you for sharing your love of incest pics and pics of young girls in various states of undress.

i'm pretty sure you're aiding paedophiles, thank you.

Decipher, son.

Old 12-02-2012, 09:45 AM   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
make sure you send me a signed copy sealed with a loving kiss from your dick.
it's the least i can do after you served as inspiration for the chapter on incestual multiracial meta-level thought bubble erotica.

Quote:
Old 12-02-2012, 09:47 AM   #101
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANNY WINTERS View Post
it's the least i can do after you served as inspiration for the chapter on incestual multiracial meta-level thought bubble erotica.

if we had kids, how many different races would there be in our kids?

could you possibly break that down into percentages for me?

Decipher, son.

Old 12-02-2012, 09:50 AM   #102
hashashin
Be Seeing You

You're most welcome trix I only do it cos I know you have some sort of sick and twisted fantasy about a threesome with me and my sister but I'm sorry to say it isn't gonna happen. But really, stay out of the provocative pics thread then if you don't want to be provoked, it's simple really lol
Old 12-02-2012, 09:52 AM   #103
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

you post those pics YET you have a problem with sole controller's pics?

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 12-02-2012 at 09:55 AM.
Old 12-02-2012, 09:55 AM   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
if we had kids, how many different races would there be in our kids?

could you possibly break that down into percentages for me?
it turns me on when we start talking dirty and then the asian side of you wants to bring math into it.

lemme grab my abacus, girl.

Quote:
Old 12-02-2012, 09:57 AM   #105
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANNY WINTERS View Post
it turns me on when we start talking dirty and then the asian side of you wants to bring math into it.

lemme grab my abacus, girl.
I'll need to know what size feet you have, too. and if you sometimes wear women's socks.

Decipher, son.