news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 11-28-2012, 04:51 PM   #1
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Saints Row: The Third

Old 11-28-2012, 04:57 PM   #2
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i'm in wuv
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:06 AM   #3
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

The game is good but Saints Row 2 is far better if you're thinking of getting it
shaolinsword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 03:40 PM   #4
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i beat it a when it first came out. i think there's a thread about it and i posted some pics of my character's outfits and cars. its a dope game and the story mode is entertaining and fun.

the multiplayer was crappy to me. but i like how it switches up genres. and since my character was a thick sexy black chick, i had her run around naked and watch he ass n titties bounce.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 03:44 PM   #5
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
some of my char's outfits

Old 12-03-2012, 08:13 PM   #6
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Has anybody played both this and Sleeping Dogs? I think I may pick up one of them soon, but I'm not really sure which one is better.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:14 AM   #7
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

As strange as this sounds (considering they're both labelled as the same type of game) it all depends what you want;

SR3 is just insane in every aspect and gives you quite a bit to do outside of the story -which feels a bit shit-

Sleeping Dogs has a cool story (undercover cop infiltrates the Traids) but its let down (imo) by the driving and the fact that there's not that much to do outide of the story

With that being said, I would recommend Sleeping Dogs over SR3 every time
shaolinsword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 01:55 AM   #8
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

i say just the opposite. if you like GTA then get SR3. dogs gameplay got repetiive and boring. sr3 story plays like an overthetop action/comedy movie.

zimos alone is worth copping Saints.

Old 12-06-2012, 05:09 AM   #9
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
this.

how dare you put clothes on that bitch

after watchin that SR3 trailer/video, how can any of you recommend any thing else ?

he's beatin niggas with a big purple dildo - you can't get no better than that - fuck a story line