news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 02-02-2012, 01:25 PM   #16
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

I don't mind the idea of a new type of MG game with different gameplay. Matter of fact, I loved the first demonstration of the game they made years ago. The problem is when you see ridiculous and exaggerated things like Raiden flipping a Metal Gear Ray like it was nothing.

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 01:45 PM   #17
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

raiden was overpowered like that in MGS4 too
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 06:19 PM   #18
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

/\ Yup. Taking out many Gekkos, FROGS with no arms & just his mouth blade, stopping a fucking SHIP with his back pressed. The strength of the MGS4 Raiden only increased in Revengeance thats all.
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 08:22 PM   #19
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahah i remember that shit. holding back a fucking aircraft carrier. i dont care if he was superman the force would still crush the ground beneath him
Old 02-03-2012, 05:03 AM   #20
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

It did though, his body eventually gave out and the force of the ship started breaking the ground beneath him. That was usually the part where everyone thought Raiden died.
Old 02-03-2012, 06:14 AM   #21
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

He did those things on MGS4 but it doesn't stop it for being exaggerated. When he fought against the Gekko that was acceptable, but when he stopped the Outer Haven that was ridiculous. My point is, there's gotta be a limit to how strong he can get.

Old 02-03-2012, 05:32 PM   #22
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Not with the technology in the MG Universe so NOTHING can be exaggerated. Stopping Haven IS ridiculous, but shit Fox managed to HOLD REX's LEG above himself and have a conversation with Snake!. As time goes by with Cyborgs, there technology develops into more destructive killing machines. Thats the point where Raiden has reached. So swinging a RAY like that completely goes along with the other cyborgs strength in the series.
Old 02-04-2012, 11:33 AM   #23
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

its called disbelief suspending guys...go with the flow
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 01:14 PM   #24
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

You guys know its just a game right?
Old 02-04-2012, 10:25 PM   #25
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Bayonetta & Vanquish were both great games too, both made by Platinum Games
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 12:58 AM   #26
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

They should make a metal gear Titee game. Take titee photos of the Woman of metal gear. Build a portfolio. Have that shit judged. Maybe a career mode. Or a magazine mode. Think about it. Paz and Mei Ling on the spread. Meryl as pet of the month. The skys the limit.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:18 AM   #27
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

I hate using the search function on forums but I thought I'd share this;

http://www.computerandvideogames.com...psn-next-week/
shaolinsword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:10 AM   #28
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

Thanks for the links.

Looking at the first video, I thought that the running and jumping animation sucked. The guy was playing the game the wrong way to the point that made the game look bad. But then, you see the second video showing you how the game is supposed to be play and it is beautiful. Very hyped about the game, I can't wait.

Old 02-19-2013, 11:03 AM   #29
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

Playing the game right now. I Am more hyped playing it than when I was waiting for it. All my worries about this game went to shit just by playing the first few minutes. The action sequences are well made.

Old 02-20-2013, 10:13 AM   #30
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

shit is real. playing as gray fox...i dont even know man lmfao too legit.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote