news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-05-2012, 09:02 AM   #16
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

don't bother with this wasteman, sole.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:11 AM   #17
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post

likewise bro, likewise

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:12 AM   #18
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:20 AM   #19
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

allow it sole, he's a wasteman.

Decipher, son.

Old 12-05-2012, 09:30 AM   #20
cj wisty
supreme maths GOD degree

cj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
nobody gives a fuk but i see u from the UK so why do u mofos still got royalty? how backwards can u be in this era....are we still livin in the 1700s when most countries like France abolished that shit? after the Magna Carta and revolutions, beheadings and democracy....wtf?

whenever i see or hear any shit like this, i think about how mankind has not evolved as a species....the idea that someone's "blood" is superior for no other reason than the fact that one of their ancestors happened to be a particularly ruthless, devious, or violent bastard & their seeds represent generations of inbreeding.....u celebrate a family that lords over the people and got its power form mass murder and deception!

if the british public would wake the fuk up & ask ?s like how can a bunch of selfish greedy fuks live this way while so many people suffer throughout the world? why the queen owns half of the land in Canada, gets daily briefings from British intelligence, has dissmissed politicians there in order to ensure the passage of NAFTA

its a worthless deranged institution...their only job is to procreate--and drain the nation resources

instead of revolting and seizing their properties for public use, u ignorant fools allow them to continue living a life of leisure and luxury on ur tab
in reality the queen has very little power. technically she can declare war but if she did for no reason no one would take her seriously. she technically owns a lot of land but in reality she does nothing with it.

the queen is just a figurehead to attract tourists and who goes around the world representing britain.

in the republic of ireland the president is mostly just a figurehead who does nothing and he gets paid more than obama, the taoiseach is the one making all the real decisions.

voting for someone to be a figurehead getting paid and not having to do anything is almost as bad as someone getting paid and not having to do anything because of their family tree.

then again every political system is fucked up. democracy suggests that just because a lot of people say something then it should be done and its the correct thing to do.

these people should realise that a majority of the german people supported hitler.

personally i believe in a direct democracy(rather than representative) in which only the most intelligent can vote with these people chosen from the populace which would be closer to the democracy in classical greece compared to todays democracy.

then again i can see many flaws in the system i suggest so then all the systems probably suck for one reason or another.

cj wisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:31 AM   #21
cj wisty
supreme maths GOD degree

cj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I feel the same way, but then again as the years go by more and more evidence of our observable reality/universe shows strong evidence of an underlying code and sequence which leads myself and even nasa physicists to believe we may quite well be in a simulation.

That's why i dont get worked up over petty things. I actually advocate for more chaos and complexity - so things stay interesting.
what is real is just an opinion.

Old 12-05-2012, 09:43 AM   #22
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
what is real is just an opinion.

this

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-05-2012, 09:45 AM   #23
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
in reality the queen has very little power. technically she can declare war but if she did for no reason no one would take her seriously. she technically owns a lot of land but in reality she does nothing with it.

the queen is just a figurehead to attract tourists and who goes around the world representing britain.

in the republic of ireland the president is mostly just a figurehead who does nothing and he gets paid more than obama, the taoiseach is the one making all the real decisions.

voting for someone to be a figurehead getting paid and not having to do anything is almost as bad as someone getting paid and not having to do anything because of their family tree.

then again every political system is fucked up. democracy suggests that just because a lot of people say something then it should be done and its the correct thing to do.

these people should realise that a majority of the german people supported hitler.

personally i believe in a direct democracy(rather than representative) in which only the most intelligent can vote with these people chosen from the populace which would be closer to the democracy in classical greece compared to todays democracy.

then again i can see many flaws in the system i suggest so then all the systems probably suck for one reason or another.

i kinda of disagree,. the blood is powerful, ie the bloodline,. after all kings and queens get there status due to the divinity of their family line, as cough, they are only kings and queens due to being of 'godly' lineage..

but yeah i kinda disagree,, check out the crown corporation of london, or the 3 city states..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-05-2012, 09:47 AM   #24
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

the the uk got rid of the monarchy, would that also mean all the earls and baronesses and other people with whatever, whatever titles would also be stripped of their titles, land and inheritance?

Decipher, son.

Old 12-05-2012, 09:50 AM   #25
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

the titles land and inheritance are make believe anyway, we all consent to this make believe to make it reality,.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-05-2012, 10:17 AM   #26
cj wisty
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
Originally Posted by sole controller View Post
i kinda of disagree,. the blood is powerful, ie the bloodline,. after all kings and queens get there status due to the divinity of their family line, as cough, they are only kings and queens due to being of 'godly' lineage..

but yeah i kinda disagree,, check out the crown corporation of london, or the 3 city states..
on paper they have power but in reality they dont. the queen could seize any piece of land she wanted to but in reality no one would listen to her.

is the city of london not run by the mayor of london. what exactly are u saying the queen does in the city of london.

Old 12-05-2012, 10:28 AM   #27
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
on paper they have power but in reality they dont. the queen could seize any piece of land she wanted to but in reality no one would listen to her. i agree one million percent

is the city of london not run by the mayor of london. what exactly are u saying the queen does in the city of london.

the city of london, and the crown corporation are different entities,, well kinda.. they share the same police force!

World Economic Superpower: The Crown Corporation of London

http://www.americanpendulum.com/en/2...ion-of-london/

WHO OR WHAT CONSTITUTES THE "CROWN"
http://openeye.99k.org/The%20Crown.html

really good thread -> http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=186115

the three city states

http://www.scribd.com/doc/26566406/The-3-City-States

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-07-2012, 12:52 PM   #28
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Hospital nurse found dead after taking prank call on Catherine

Quote:
London (CNN) -- A nurse at the hospital that was duped by a prank call from two Australian radio DJs concerning Prince William's pregnant wife, Catherine, has apparently committed suicide, the hospital confirmed Friday.
The nurse "was recently the victim of a hoax call," King Edward VII Hospital said in a media statement.

The DJs impersonated Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Charles in the prank call, in which some details of the Duchess of Cambridge's condition and care were given.

Nurse pranked by DJs found dead

The nurse who died was the person who first took the hoax call and transferred it through to Catherine's ward, the hospital's public relations company said.

The hospital named her as Jacintha Saldanha and said she had worked there for more than four years as an "excellent nurse," who was well respected by co-workers.

The hospital "had been supporting her throughout this difficult time," the statement said.

The Duchess of Cambridge was discharged from the hospital Thursday after treatment for acute morning sickness.

A St. James's Palace spokesman said: "The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are deeply saddened to learn of the death of Jacintha Saldanha.

"Their Royal Highnesses were looked after so wonderfully well at all times by everybody at King Edward VII Hospital, and their thoughts and prayers are with Jacintha Saldanha's family, friends and colleagues at this very sad time."

Separately, a palace spokesman told CNN: "At no point did the palace complain to the hospital about the incident. On the contrary, we offered our full and heartfelt support to the nurses involved and hospital staff at all times."

The hospital's chief executive, John Lofthouse, said, "Everyone is shocked by the loss of a much loved and valued colleague."

London's Metropolitan Police said they were notified around 9:35 a.m. (4:35 a.m. ET) on Friday that a woman was found unconscious. She was pronounced dead at the scene.

Police are treating the death as "unexplained," they said.

Audio of the call posted online suggested a woman spoke briefly to the DJs, who host a show for the 2Day FM radio station in Sydney, before the call was put through to the ward early Tuesday morning.

The hospital said Wednesday that it deeply regretted the call had been put through.

The radio show apologized for the call Wednesday, saying it "was done with light-hearted intentions."

Its two DJs, Mel Greig and Michael Christian, continued to tweet about the call on Thursday and earlier Friday, promising "more on the #royalprank."
The Twitter accounts for the pair have now been taken down.

Talking about the call on air Thursday, Greig said: "They were the world's worst accents ever. We were sure 100 people at least before us would've tried the same thing. ... We were expecting to be hung up on -- we didn't even know what to say when we got through."

Angry comments have been posted on the 2Day FM Facebook page since the news of the nurse's death broke.

"This death is on your conscience," reads one post. Another says, "Blood on your hands."

The radio station has not yet responded to requests for comment.
One stupid mistake followed by another one.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:06 PM   #29
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

trolls trolling anti troll trolls

suicide was bound to happen

as the anti troll trolls, always get their way

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-07-2012, 02:10 PM   #30
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

I bet the queen ordered death by cosmic rays

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote