news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-05-2012, 11:42 AM   #10381
OlympiQ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

it's funny how that faggot Dirty won't give the Skins credit when your best defensive players are SHOOK of the Skins. You should really be more concerned about the Giants even making the playoffs given yall next 3 games instead of whining like a little bitch.

Last edited by OlympiQ; 12-05-2012 at 12:28 PM.
OlympiQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:39 PM   #10382
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Master Gay Way, you seem mad. Did your team just lose to the same team you tied w/ earlier in the season? Keep that wannabee NFL fan rah rah shit in San Fag son. And Iron Sheik, Locklear was playing well I am pissed that he's gonna be mia all year. It's always a struggle with the Giants.

Iron I hope you don't hold on to last year's NFC Title game all your life bro, let it go.

2-2 and I think we make it. Skins have one easy ass fucking schedule but when they're not playing the Giants -- they play like shit so I expect the Browns to beat Washington next week. All praise be to NickyDooch.

And the Cowgirls man I won't even talk about them or the sorry ass Iggles.
Quote:
Wow look at the guy whos my team OWNED this season, punked in their house [the gay house in san fran since every san franite likes two fingers up their ass secretly] and got screwed last regular season when Boss was interfered with but no call. Speaking of no call -- where was that illegal hand no call on Bennett? ESPN showed it. Anyone who saw the game last night knows it was BS. But sports aren't determined by the zebras no matter what.

Crying about how tough your Niners are. Struggling with the Rams. Twice. I understand divisional games are tough. But you tied with the Rams. I guess you can take something from the God Men and say 'at least the GMen lost twice to the loser Skins and won it all'. Niners ain't no G-Men tho.

And now you pop off about GMs? No one knows your GM's name. His history in the league is futile at best. You wanna talk about great GMs and teams that are set you look no further then the defending Super Bowl Champs of the NFL. We BEEN set for the future and the present since we drafted Eli. Everyone who believes they are an NFL fan needs to bow to the greatness of the elite Jerry Reese and PRAY they had a GM like him. Not some idiot like say a Dan Snyder. I'll give you that the Niners are set for a while. But remember what the NFL stands for.

The Redskins will lose to the Browns in two weeks. Word to NickyDooch.

Noassatall but sexy in the facial region.
Quote:
This is what we had to deal with last night

Im sorry but that's a crackhead first down. Hail to the Crackpipe.
Quote:
All that fuck shit but you're bringing up the 80s. You're probably a 90's baby sucking on your moms tit when Steve Young won ya'll last ring in... 94? You wanna talk greatness? Stick to the 80s the only time ya'll was feared and that faggit 94 title against the Chargers... we've got titles in the last 4 decades son.

I hate teams that crown themselves before doing shit wtf is that? the Niners tradition has been dead since 1994. Gtfohere with that rah rah San Fran shit.

Even if the GMEN don't win again, I put the house on it that it ain't the almost 20 year drought great Niners.
MAD? When you cant seem to realize the gay population in NY is bigger and greater then any other city. You jump on my city because your ego has been hurt. I picture you a overweight underachiever with self esteem issues.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

NINERS are 5-0 in the SUPERBOWL. We have 5 rings. The Giants have what?? Please remind me.

Thank you
Old 12-05-2012, 02:48 PM   #10383
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

If anything I am an underweight overachiever.

Olympiq, if you can't tell, the NFL has given the word for EVERYONE to slob RG3. He's gotten that tag early on and he deserves it so far -- but
don't crown the guy.

Anyway since Master is mad I'm just focusing on the important right now.

Giants and Cowboys have tougher schedules but Redskins don't have it easy either. In Cleveland will be tougher than Washington fans will want to admit. I could see all of us going 2-2, with the Giants hopefully going 3-1. However we just need to all go 2-2 and we're set. I'm not throwing out the notion that two teams from the East make the playoffs either.

Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 12-05-2012 at 02:52 PM.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:52 PM   #10384
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Why isn't Russell Wilson getting more discussion? So far this season:

1. Wilson
2. Luck
3. Griffin

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:55 PM   #10385
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Tannehill isn't putting up the big numbers but he has also been up there with looking like a future solid QB. Andy Dalton as well but he's a 2nd year I think. Brandon Weeden got game. And stop hating on my nigga Josh Freeman. The future of the league at QB is now.
Old 12-05-2012, 02:58 PM   #10386
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

You aren't sure if Andy Dalton is in his second year? lol Why do you bring up Freeman so much, but don't mention their star running back?

Old 12-05-2012, 03:22 PM   #10387
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Wilson is nowhere near RG3 & Luck.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 04:03 PM   #10388
OlympiQ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

Passer rating:

RG3: 104.2 (3rd in league)
Wilson: 95.2 (7th)
Luck: 76.1 (29th)

Comp %:

RG3 67.4 (4th) – according to PFF he has the highest adjusted (drops throwaways, spikes, etc.) accuracy % in the NFL in the last 5 years
Wilson 63.4 (12th)
Luck 55.5 (32nd)

YPA:

RG3: 8.21 (2nd) –
Wilson: 7.39 (12th)
Luck: 7.15 (17th)

TD/INT:

RG3: 17/4
Wilson: 19/8
Luck: 17/16

Rushing:

RG3: 714 yards, 6 TDs
Wilson: 298 yards, 0 TDs
Luck: 216 yards, 5 TDs

RG3 has been the best rookie qb and it’s not even close.
Old 12-05-2012, 06:42 PM   #10389
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default Ochocinco on 1st Take

Old 12-05-2012, 08:59 PM   #10390
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ALZHEIMERS

YOU HAS IT

^OLDY BUT GOODY^

fuck you dirty knownothing lol, fucking drunk ass posting at 4 am on a sunday, get a job douche,
calling me out like i give a shit about you or your punk ass football team, with your wore out new york cheerleading vagina lips

i'll jizz in your ass in prison then tell you it wasn't that great

Rob vs Bob

Last edited by Bobby Budknickers; 12-05-2012 at 10:30 PM.
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:07 PM   #10391
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

we'll see what these rookie QBs do next year when teams have film on them.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Last edited by THE W; 12-06-2012 at 10:09 PM.
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:02 AM   #10392
check two
N.I.

Lions teammates are fed up with deranged Ndamukong Suh:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--dt...194010397.html

Old 12-07-2012, 12:18 PM   #10393
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE W View Post
we'll see what these rookie QBs do next year when teams have film on them.
this far into the season teams should have plenty of film on these qb's, especially same division teams that have already played each other.

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:11 PM   #10394
check two
N.I.

They are saying that Andy Reid might be looking for the Chargers head coaching position.

Old 12-08-2012, 10:45 AM   #10395
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Andy Reid. If i was him, i wouldn't take the Chargers job. I read at another website that Andy isn't gonna get fired which is a surprise. Robert Griffin is gonna win rookie of the year and the Redskins might make the playoffs and if they do, they'll get beat in the first round because their defense sucks. I don't like watching the Redskins even though i think Griffin is a exciting player. I might watch them tomorrow against Baltimore and if they play shitty, i won't watch them anymore. The Redskins better not sleep on Cleveland because they gotta play them next week and the Browns have been playing well lately even though they've beaten weak teams. They play Kansas City tomorrow and they should win that.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote