news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-18-2005, 04:07 PM   #1
iron_slang
afriKan kiLLa B

iron_slang grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to iron_slang
Default Method to Mugabes Madness

Listen. Mugabe has a reason as to why he is doing such things as kicking out white people out of Zimbabwe. If u understand your history you will understand today why there is a rift of humanitarians wanting to execute this man & saying he is wrong without looking DEEPLy into the truth.

Zimbabwe use to be called Rhodesia-obviously not an African name- once under colonial rule of Britain. Around early 1980, Zimbabwe became an independant country but this was not full indapendece as Britain had made investments in the country that it would not want to JUST abandon. These investements all had an 90% ownership of the British & obviously the remaining 10% was owned by the majority inhabitants. So by this time Zimbabwe was free but for a price that the British enstilled: "Give us twenty years to sort out everything then everything will be of yours & your countrymen" - Mugabe said "fine". So now after those twenty years have passed u have rat-bastids complaing that Mugabe is kicking white folk out the country & destroying their whole livity. Fuckit, if Britain will not listen or abide to what they contractually agreed apon why not just kick out the white people who 88% of are of British origin instead of starting a foreign war when Zimbabwe is striving for national development?!

His methods may seem crazy but what else should a man do when he has pressure from 1st his countrymen the promise he made to break all shackles of colonialism?? tell me?
Old 10-18-2005, 04:11 PM   #2
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: Method to Mugabes Madness

you need more knowledge son. hes not just kicking out white farmers. hes fucking EVERYONE over with torture, brutal police, and poverty. its like defending Hitler, trust me, if Zimbabwe had oil, USA wouldve invaded.
Old 10-18-2005, 04:21 PM   #3
iron_slang
afriKan kiLLa B

iron_slang grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostLaced
you need more knowledge son. hes not just kicking out white farmers. hes fucking EVERYONE over with torture, brutal police, and poverty. its like defending Hitler, trust me, if Zimbabwe had oil, USA wouldve invaded.
true, true. thats only a positive point i see Mugabe doing for his country- but i fully agree with you on his kicking people out of happy homes and just fucking up life for everyone there, thats wrong, i mean nobody has a voice to speak, The Herald newspaper their is government run & whoever does get a chance to speek they will find themselves behind bars. that shit is wrong; but fuck, the man is in his late 80's but looks 69, i think Mugabe is gonna be around like Castro-ruling with iron fists & will
Old 10-18-2005, 04:44 PM   #4
Triple B

Triple B grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Triple B

today he criticized Bush and Blair of acting like hitler and mussolini. It was on the news tonite.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4349042.stm
Triple B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 04:50 PM   #5
iron_slang
afriKan kiLLa B

iron_slang grasshopper

^^Mugabe i think has reached seenial;but never fails to make me laugh
Old 10-18-2005, 04:52 PM   #6
iron_slang
afriKan kiLLa B

iron_slang grasshopper

^^Mugabe i think has reached seenial;but never fails to make me laugh...did you see the passion he put into that speech? shit
Old 10-18-2005, 04:54 PM   #7
Triple B

Triple B grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Triple B

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_slang
^^Mugabe i think has reached seenial;but never fails to make me laugh...did you see the passion he put into that speech? shit
there's some truth in what he was saying tho, just the way he said it was uhm kinda undiplomatic hehehe
Triple B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 12:31 AM   #8
GuardianOne
Taoist Saint

GuardianOne grasshopper
Send a message via Skype™ to GuardianOne

You guys don't start this. There is a lot i will have to mention, on all what has taken place. Besides race, theirs tribalisim. Then there is historical factors. For one what has happened in Zimbabwe is the same thing that happened in Zambia my home country in the late 1980's. And i experienced it first hand cause i was growing up. And this is the second time iam experiencing it in the country i now have a residence permit. Lets look at all the factors that brings thi story to the present day. Historical :
GuardianOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 08:39 AM   #9
Born Ruler I
Lord of the Perfect Black

Born Ruler I grasshopper

Add on Guardian One.

I would like some personal insight.

One

http://www.soundclick.com/pandemoniumakagabriel
http://www.myspace.com/pandemoniumgabriel
Born Ruler I is offline   Reply With Quote