news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 07-23-2012, 10:19 AM   #31
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.projectile View Post
are you a pussy? they don't like pussys
hes a janitor.

and no, im not making that up. LMAO!!!!

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 10:22 AM   #32
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
D. Projectile, you're a expert on the type of black men that all black women like? Get the fuck outta here. All black women don't like thugs. I love black women and i may eventually get a nice black woman. It's just gonna take me longer than i expected but that's cool and if i don't get a black woman, that's fine too. I got several of them when i was in Cleveland. I may go back there and look for a black woman.
Do you tell your black woman about your tough day at the bathroom stalls?

Do you employ your shit scrubbing skill set around the house as well?

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:18 AM   #33
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Food For Thought, i love your disses about me. Keep em coming LOL. Your ignorant comments don't bother me. So i could care less about you dissing me. I've been dissed worse by black men. I don't have a problem with being a janitor because somebody gotta do that work and it's better than having a factory job, warehouse job, delivery truck driver, construction job. I've worked several factory jobs and factory work is the worst job because of the hard work and low pay especially if you're a temp worker. If you're a full time worker at a factory, you probably get paid more. Only problem i have with being a janitor is cleaning toilets because sometimes people leave shit in the toilets and don't flush. Flush the god damn toilet LOL. I've even seen a homeless black guy take a shit in a toilet stall when i was a janitor at a grocery store. I was so upset about that and i left that shit in the toilet LOL.

Fuck black women and i don't care if they don't wanna be with me because of my job profession and the kind of car i have. Stuck up, attitude, golddigging bitches. My dad's bitch ass yesterday talking about he heard me talking on the phone to my aunt last week about black women and he said i was generalizing them saying that most of them ain't shit. He said have you ever thought about the reason you aren't getting them is because of you. He said you refuse to wear different clothes and you always wearing a big t-shirt, baggy jeans and sneakers. He said your conversation is weak because you only talk about basketball and football and movies and music. He said you don't go to clubs to meet them. I told him i'm not changing who iam to get black women to like me. If they don't give me a chance to get to know me, then that's their problem.

Fuck em and i don't think dating white women is the answer because white women got issues too. I've heard black men say that white women are better than black women and i don't agree because just because white women speak to black men when they speak to them but that doesn't make them better than black women. I've met white women that are assholes. I dated one white woman who let me spend the night over her house twice but that's one white woman outta the 10 white women i've met that are assholes.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 01:45 PM   #34
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Bro you just haven't met the right woman yet you just can't expect. Her to fall out of the sky. You have to get to know women first. There is no perfect women out there but there is the compatible women you can work with.

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 02:40 PM   #35
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I don't mean to diss black women because i love them and i think they're beautiful. I just want them to change their ways and i don't think that's too much to ask because black women are always dissing black men. That's why so many black women are single because they refuse to change their ignorant ways. They don't want black men calling them bitches and golddiggers. If they want black men to not call them names, then they need to change. I know black men got issues but black women need to stop saying all black men ain't shit because that's not true. There's some good black men like myself and the reality is they don't want good black men.
Old 12-01-2012, 06:21 PM   #36
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

aaaaaahhaahhaahahhaa
Old 12-08-2012, 11:01 AM   #37
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

What's funny? I love black and white women but i also hate them. Stuck up golddigging bitches. Book title Why We Hate Black Women is funny. I've never heard a book title like that before.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:03 AM   #38
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Another funny book title about black women that i read is called The Denzel Principlehy Black Women Can't Find Good Black Men. The author is a black guy who's from my hometown Cleveland. His book had me laughing a lot. He said black women expect black men to be like black actor Denzel Washington hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:28 AM   #39
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

For those of you who haven't seen Diary Of A Tired Black Man movie, check it out. You'll see that black men in the movie are saying the same things about black women that i've been saying. I'm gonna show this movie to my dad today because he thinks i diss black women too much and he thinks i may be the problem why i can't get a black woman. I didn't have a problem getting black women in Cleveland. There's a lot of high maintenance black women in Virginia, Maryland, Washington DC and that's why i haven't gotten a black woman here. I'm gonna go back to Cleveland next summer and i'm gonna look for a black woman.
Old 12-08-2012, 12:55 PM   #40
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Maybe you should listen to your pops more often.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 01:42 PM   #41
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

No i shouldn't listen to my dad about black women. Like i said i'm gonna show him Diary Of A Tired Black Man movie so he can see that black men are saying the same things i've been saying about black women. I showed him footage last week of this black guy on Youtube giving his opinion about Diary Of A Tired Black Man and the black guy was speaking the truth about black women. My dad said i see what you're talking about. So i guess you're right. I can't listen to my dad for advice about black women because black women when he was growing up were different than black women of today. Black women back in his day had morals and weren't golddiggers and weren't stuck up. He's been with my mom for 46 years and as much of a asshole he is, my mom has stuck with him for all these years and i don't know why.
Old 12-15-2012, 11:00 AM   #42
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I meant to say my parents have been together 36 years and fuck black women. I hate them bitches.
Old 12-15-2012, 09:25 PM   #43
Big Risk
Big Risk 1 of the Realest

Big Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal sonBig Risk prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to Big Risk

Quote:
Originally Posted by KATO View Post
this is why we hate black women:

THATS WHY I LOVE BLACK WOMEN. weird i know.

I love those "Come ere suga!" type black women
Big Risk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 06:13 AM   #44
VORTEX
Leanin' & Chillin'

VORTEX drunken mastaVORTEX drunken masta

How is writing bout' women on a forum gonna change anything!? Women be golddiggers no matter where the fuck they be from.. What you need to do, is to get your fucking game on and stop being a pussy bout' shit..
Yo Charles, ever thought bout' it this way:
It might not be all those women that's got a problem, but the problem is solely with you?
it seems you've already made up your mind bout women, which is gonna affect the way you approach them, thats the whole problem.
If that's the case, you have two choices -

Die alone

or...

Take the faggot route..
VORTEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 12:46 PM   #45
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^They won't even take him.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote