news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 11-28-2012, 11:37 AM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default Who Would In A Fight Between Arnold Schwarzenegger And Steven Seagal?

Both of these action movie stars are big and it would be hard to say who would win. I'm gonna go with Steven because i love how he kicks ass and never gets beat up. I remember when i first started watching Arnold's movies, i didn't think there would be another action star better than him because of how he kicked ass. But now after seeing Steven, i think Steven is the best action star. I don't think too many guys could whip his ass in real life. Sylvester Stallone is also my favorite action star and i don't think he could get beat up in real life. I've never seen anybody whip ass like Steven and fuck the haters who diss his straight to video movies. I love his straight to video movies and i've seen most of them. I know he's laughing at the haters who diss his straight to video movies because he's getting paid and that's all that matters. Plus he produces some of his straight to video movies and he gets extra money for that.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:44 PM   #2
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:46 PM   #3
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Steven and Arnold would kick Van Damme's ass LOL. I'm a fan of Van Damme. I bought 3 of his movies on one dvd last week which were Derailed, In Hell, Wake Of Death. I also got his Maximum Risk movie with cute white actress Natasha Henstridge. He fucked her in a bathroom LOL.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:00 PM   #4
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sylvester Stallone has been answering fan questions for the past few weeks on AintItCoolNews, and he had this to say about a Seagal/Van Damme confrontation:

But I remember once, at my home in Miami, I believe it was in ’96 or’97, Van Damme was there with Seagal, Willis, Schwarzenegger, Shaquille O’Neal, Don Johnson and Madonna… it was a heck of a party. Van Damme was tired of Seagal saying he could kick his ass and went right up to him and offered him the chance to step outside so he could wipe the floor with him, or should I say wipe the backyard with him. Seagal made some excuse and left. His destination was some Ocean Drive nightclub in Miami. Van Damme, who was completely berserk, tracked him down and again offered him a fight, and again Seagal pulled a Houdini. Who would win? I have to say I believe Van Damme was just too strong and Seagal wanted no part of it. That’s just my opinion.

Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:42 PM   #5
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Where did you find those comments by Sylvester Stallone? That's messed up if Steven avoided a fight with Van Damme. Steven shouldn't be talking shit about Van Damme if he isn't gonna fight him. Let me find out Steven is afraid of Jean LOL.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:43 PM   #6
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Oh my bad about asking you where did you find those comments by Sylvester. I just looked at your post and saw where you found the comments.
Old 11-28-2012, 02:25 PM   #7
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sly is a moron.

segal would tear arnold or van damme's fuckin throats out.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:34 PM   #8
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You're probably right that he would win against Arnold and Van Damme.
Old 11-28-2012, 03:27 PM   #9
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Seagals a real Martial Artist

as far a fight with van dam....

dam got them kicks, and Seagal is iLL with the hands

i'd assume that if they would have just threw the hands, Seagal would win, but if kicks were involved, Seagal might take longer to win
Old 12-08-2012, 10:57 AM   #10
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I agree with you.
Old 12-08-2012, 12:54 PM   #11
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I remember when that one dude was on the Hoawrd Stern show saying how he kicked Van Damme's ass so easily.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 02:15 PM   #12
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

What dude? Steven Seagal?
Old 12-08-2012, 02:28 PM   #13
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

That was from a while ago. You never heard about it?

2/10/98. 8:10am

Chuck Zito is the guy who beat Jean Claude Van Damme's *** the other night at Scores. Chuck came in today to set the record straight as to what happened that night. He said that he didn't ''***** slap'' him as a lot of people have said. He went through the whole story of how Jean Claude was at Scores with Mickey Rourke. Mickey invited Chuck over to the table to talk to him. While he was there Jean Claude went to the bathroom. When he came back one of the bouncers came over to Chuck and told him that Jean Claude had bad mouthed him in the bathroom. Chuck moved over to talk to Jean Claude and asked him if it was true. Jean Claude admitted to saying that Chuck didn't have a heart or something like that. Chuck asked him a couple more times just to be sure. Van Damme got up to prepare for a fight and before he could kick Chuck's *** Chuck gave him a right and then a left hook, knocking Van Damme over his chair to the ground. When Van Damme tried to get back up Chuck pounded him back to the ground a couple of times. Before all of this the two of them had worked together and it sounded like they were friends. Chuck didn't explain why Van Damme had it in for him. Van Damme only did one interview over in Europe after the incident and he claims that he was trying to do a defensive Karate move but he slipped. Chuck hung around for a short while and talked about being in the Hells Angels. He's also appearing in a series on HBO called ''Oz''. He said that this is the only interview he's done because he thinks Howard is pretty cool.

I read in Maxim a while ago a witness stated he saw Van Damn roll up his sleeves and take off his sunglasses..the minute Van Damn put his sunglasses in his pocket Chuck knocked him out.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 02:44 PM   #14
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I didn't hear about that.
Old 01-05-2013, 02:36 PM   #15
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Who would win in a fight between Arnold and Tiny Lister? LOL. That's a tough one because both of them are big. Tiny is a scary dude LOL. I remember when i first saw him in Hulk Hogan's No Holds Barred movie and i saw him wrestle in the WWF for a minute.