news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-09-2012, 11:37 AM   #31
VORTEX
Leanin' & Chillin'

VORTEX drunken mastaVORTEX drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
The antidepressants/mood stabilisers stop you from feeling physically aroused and unable to feel arousal nor climax.
they "can" cause that, but not as a regular rule of effect! It's as much a question about what's real and what's placebo - It really does differ from person to person, how anti-depressants work on mind & body, mostly it's just a cloud of neutrualization that evens you out. The odds for getting those exact side effects are lower than you'd think, i'd go as far as saying there's a bigger chance of feeling aroused contra being unable to. (Also what brand of meds you use also has a large saying, as far as effect and duration goes).
I ain't no doctor tho', but i'm always up for building on a discussion!
peace
VORTEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:41 AM   #32
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Agree about the brands, I've often felt like there can be a difference between branded medicine and the generic version. Even though they're meant to have exactly the same amount of active ingredient in them!
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:48 AM   #33
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

they;re the same.. placebo efx

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:01 PM   #34
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

could be a number of things, purity of active ingredient, bulking agents and amounts used etc.. Placebo efx does also play a part though. If I've been getting a branded drug regularly I'm automatically dissapointed when I get given a generic and that's before I've even taken it!
Old 12-09-2012, 12:05 PM   #35
VORTEX
Leanin' & Chillin'

VORTEX drunken mastaVORTEX drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
Agree about the brands, I've often felt like there can be a difference between branded medicine and the generic version. Even though they're meant to have exactly the same amount of active ingredient in them!
Exactly Hashashin! - As a consumer we are told it's the same medicine just a "new or alternative design".
They add and/or remove small components but still label it as reliabel replacement. One thing is the different dosing, i suspect it's also how they regulate the prices on shit even tho' shit should be the same.
VORTEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:31 PM   #36
hashashin
Be Seeing You

patients are just pawns in the world of pharmaceuticals!
Old 12-09-2012, 01:08 PM   #37
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
patients are just pawns in the world of pharmaceuticals!

probably the best post you have ever made,

do you take action regarding this post? o r continue to haz pharmaceutical medicines?

how about other people? who are not patients, but still pawns??

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-09-2012, 01:17 PM   #38
hashashin
Be Seeing You

Quote:
Originally Posted by sole controller View Post

do you take action regarding this post? o r continue to haz pharmaceutical medicines?

how about other people? who are not patients, but still pawns??
lol, best post I've made? Thank you!

I worked in pharmaceuticals for nearly 10 years so I know just how much money there is to be made in medicine... Most chemists are just as bad as the big pharmaceutical companies though. However, even though we might be pawns there is no other option for some people so yes I do continue to take pharmaceutical medicine and probably always will do unfortunatley! Not sure what you mean by other people, do you mean people who volunteer for medical trials etc?
Old 12-09-2012, 01:20 PM   #39
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sole controller View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 01:21 PM   #40
hashashin
Be Seeing You

lol
Old 12-09-2012, 01:48 PM   #41
soul controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post

Quote:
lol, best post I've made? Thank you!

I worked in pharmaceuticals for nearly 10 years so I know just how much money there is to be made in medicine... Most chemists are just as bad as the big pharmaceutical companies though. However, even though we might be pawns there is no other option for some people so yes I do continue to take pharmaceutical medicine and probably always will do unfortunatley! Not sure what you mean by other people, do you mean people who volunteer for medical trials etc?

wow, i thought u was 18/19/20 ish..

i agree chemists are shitty, i only trust the ones where my moms cousin brother works as a locum, the others give shitty brands of the same drugs.. my mother has hyper pulmonary tension, and is on oxygen, her disease was caused by her old gp, who prescribed her high blood pressure tablets for over 15 years.. when she never needed any!! course the old gp made a lot of cash of prescribing drugs that people didnt needs!

my moms goes to cambridge (papworth) hospital every few months

i share my moms with my sister.. lolol we have her for like 2 years each.. ive had her since august!! dont know how im going to cope for another 18months of being restricted,.,lol

they're always other options.. what do you use pharmaceuticals for? (if u dont mind sharing)

there is always natural treatments out their.. from homeopathy to reiki, to vibrational healing, to reflexology.. or just eating the natural products that go into making the man made tablets/pills..

i meant normal people, who dont use man made drugs, but are still pawns, due to social services, or due to statutes/regulations (ie paying council tax/tv license) or those who eat gmo food, not knowing all the info

all them peoples is pawns.. but those pawns i can let slide.. as they know no better.. the ones who claim to be awake, and know better, but still do that shit

are teh real pawns

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by soul controller; 12-09-2012 at 02:08 PM.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:59 PM   #42
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

Im a big fan of Gliadin

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 12-09-2012, 02:45 PM   #43
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I inject tea into my eyeball and often insert skittles into my anus as I've heard this helps my chronic hatred of people who are not me.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 03:37 PM   #44
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 12-09-2012, 05:28 PM   #45
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote