news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 12-09-2012, 05:08 PM   #31
RuStY_WU-Chain
Da Last Future

RuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venoms

its not the record stores, its this website here : http://soultemplemusic.bandcamp.com

so not one person ever recieved there orders and the site is still running. wtf is this bullshit, how can an official lable pushing a soundtrack for a hollywood movie scam us all so hard and just get away with that shit? i would have just opened a claim early on with paypal if i had known how long this was going to take... and this LIVEFAST dude was so damn persistent in saying its "still coming".... now its passed 45 days and paypal wont let me open a dispute.... god damn you people. im so pissed off right now. 100 dollars on the super ultimate deluxe pack and what do i get? not even an email response. fuck you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilvaringz
It's Coming...
RuStY_WU-Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 05:12 PM   #32
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Like I said a lot of people have received their orders here, don't get why y'all have these issues. I didn't buy it but I definitely saw it in 2 different recordshops. One was even spinning the album on vinyl..
Old 12-09-2012, 05:37 PM   #33
RuStY_WU-Chain
Da Last Future

RuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venoms

true. well if they do come correct and send me my shit then i will have no complaints. but im not gonna sit here waiting for another excuse ...

Quote:
It's Coming...
Old 12-09-2012, 05:59 PM   #34
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuStY_WU-Chain View Post
true. well if they do come correct and send me my shit then i will have no complaints. but im not gonna sit here waiting for another excuse ...
That wasn't my point. I believe you have all the rights to complain after waiting so long for your order which costs a lot as well.
Old 12-09-2012, 06:28 PM   #35
RuStY_WU-Chain
Da Last Future

"Like I said a lot of people have received their orders here"

like who? one of your friends? i live in toronto/ allot closer to their shitty little bandcamp office in manhattan than you are bro... so how come some guy in the netherlands gets his package first? o_O i dont believe that. sorry

Quote:
It's Coming...
Old 12-10-2012, 05:20 AM   #36
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

Read my posts. I never said I had the lp nor do I plan on buying one. I saw Man With The Iron Fists on vinyl in 2 different record stores. Hard to believe or not, it's the truth. Let me tell you this, I think I'll go to one of these record stores again soon and I'll make a picture for you and the others waiting. Maybe the service is just bad, I don't know. Maybe I'll go tomorrow, maybe next week but I will keep you posted.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:23 AM   #37
RuStY_WU-Chain
Da Last Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
Read my posts. I never said I had the lp nor do I plan on buying one. I saw Man With The Iron Fists on vinyl in 2 different record stores. Hard to believe or not, it's the truth. Let me tell you this, I think I'll go to one of these record stores again soon and I'll make a picture for you and the others waiting. Maybe the service is just bad, I don't know. Maybe I'll go tomorrow, maybe next week but I will keep you posted.
you said before that people over there recieved their orders. correct?

Quote:
Like I said a lot of people have received their orders here
im telling you its not the same thing were dealing with. i know this shit is being sold in stores dude.. vinyl and all. everybody knows that. this issue were all dealing with regards the PRE ORDER from the BANDCAMP site. nowone in netherlands recieved a package from THAT order. THAT particular order is what this thread is about. so dont come in here causing confusion. there is enuff of that already. peace

Quote:
It's Coming...

Last edited by RuStY_WU-Chain; 12-10-2012 at 08:34 AM.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:41 AM   #38
RuStY_WU-Chain
Da Last Future

and plz dont post any pictures of the record store.... foreal man, just trust me on this 1....

Quote:
It's Coming...
Old 12-10-2012, 08:47 AM   #39
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

Ok yes my mistake, don't know anyone who PREordered it and received it. Do know 1 person who ordered it after it was already in the stores. Hope you get your shit fixed.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:56 AM   #40
RuStY_WU-Chain
Da Last Future

ok thanks for understanding. peace

Quote:
It's Coming...
Old 12-10-2012, 10:52 AM   #41
pyrex visionist
PRODIGAL SUN

pyrex visionist shaolin masta killapyrex visionist shaolin masta killapyrex visionist shaolin masta killapyrex visionist shaolin masta killapyrex visionist shaolin masta killapyrex visionist shaolin masta killapyrex visionist shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
Ok yes my mistake, don't know anyone who PREordered it and received it. Do know 1 person who ordered it after it was already in the stores. Hope you get your shit fixed.
this topic is about limited edition release of the man with the iron fists that wasn't available anywhere else except here: http://www.soultemplemusic.com/
it was soon sold out (500 made) so it definitely wasn't sent to stores.

this is what it is supposed to include (quote from their page):
5 CDs: 1. The Soundtrack album on CD, personally AUTOGRAPHED by The RZA!!, 2. The Score CD, 3. The Limited Edition Soundtrack Instrumental CD, 4. The 2CD set IRON FIST CHRONICLES, a 24 track, 2CD compilation of original soul and funk tracks that inspired the score to the film and the classic sound of the Wu-Tang Clan. In addition to the 5 CDs you will receive the Super Limited, Hand Silk-Screen Double Colored Vinyl version of the Soundtrack Album, plus a Bonus 7" Vinyl Single! ...plus 2 posters: the Original Film Poster (18"x24") and the Limited Iron Fists Tour Poster (11"x17")!
pyrex visionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:58 AM   #42
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

Like I said I misread, my mistake. I was looking at the title and some comments, not all of them and based on that I came with an explanation.
Old 12-10-2012, 01:24 PM   #43
duotone
PRODIGAL SUN

duotone crouching tiger

guys!
i would wait another month if i get that information from soultemple...

but the fact that we didnt get any response on the status of our delivery makes it suspect and makes me believe that we aint get anything from soultemple...

i'm happy that i just ordered the vinyl and didnt spend $100 for that big pack...

http://www.youtube.com/du0t0ne
duotone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 02:21 PM   #44
RuStY_WU-Chain
Da Last Future

i would wait. but im gonna need more info on when exactly this thing gets shipped. all of this iz highly suspect.

imean do the math. its sold out, and if there were 500 copies sold @ $100 a pop that equals = $50,000

its like they got paid 50gs and went on vacation. real talks

Quote:
It's Coming...

Last edited by RuStY_WU-Chain; 12-10-2012 at 02:28 PM.
Old 12-10-2012, 07:14 PM   #45
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

So what can we do about this? I ordered the deluxe package, I'm $110 out of pocket and pissed about it!

I got a response about a month ago, November 14th saying that things had been delayed due to hurricane Sandy. I've had no response to any emails since then though.

Peace!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote