news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-19-2012, 09:29 PM   #16
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by june181972 View Post
what's some what sad about this is that some of these guys go broke because they have a good heart, and look out for too many friend, as well as "friends." no good deed goes unpunished.

The guy(and i use that term loosely) that has an obsession with fat people and never saw a picture of a girl on the internet that he liked shouldn't be calling anyone "weird."
pwned
Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
iverson offered $20,000 per game, plus goal bonuses, to play soccer

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...222447595.html
that shit would look gay

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 02:36 AM   #17
Construct

Construct crouching tiger

Can Iverson even play soccer? What the fuck is happening in this world?
Construct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 03:40 AM   #18
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

LOL

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 08:08 PM   #19
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by june181972 View Post
I believe the proper terminology would be, compassionate and merciful.
The hand that gives is greater than the hand that receives.
You seem very compassionate towards the Jews and other white folk.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 10:37 PM   #20
june181972
Cream of the Corp

june181972 drunken mastajune181972 drunken mastajune181972 drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
Iverson a fucking idiot....this really isn't surprising.
That whole "practice" thing was Iverson in a nutshell. He just doesnt get it. He's not a big picture type of guy.
Allen Iverson had a very valid point about that whole "practice thing"
His point was:"Why are we having a press conference, why are we spending so much Time discussing 'practice?'"
"NOT A GAME, BUT PRACTICE."
Part of that issue was Iverson vs. Larry Brown, the latter being a man who was widely considered to be disagreeable by many of his players, and who had no problems snaking 1 team to go coach another. His character should come into question as frequently as Iverson's.
It's common in all sports for veterans to have amended practice routines. Iverson was 1 of the best players in his era, by far the best player on the Sixers; and him going all out in every game is as big a part of his legacy as any statistics, awards, wins, or records. But certain people tried to use "practice" to diminish all of that.
The sports media likes to use the phrase: "He just doesn't get it," when an athlete doesn't kiss their collective ass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
your a fucking enabler.
Giving your child 10 bucks when you know he's going to spend it on crack...
Spoken like someone that doesn't have 1 loyal bone in their body, and has zero to offer anyone, monetary or otherwise.
june181972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 10:38 PM   #21
june181972
Cream of the Corp

june181972 drunken mastajune181972 drunken mastajune181972 drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
You seem very compassionate towards the Jews and other white folk.
One catches more flies with sugar than with shit
june181972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 07:01 PM   #22
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

major sports leagues should teach financial management to all incoming rookies, and maybe even to vets to avoid situations like this. you can talk all the shit you want about how they go broke, but you never had millions of dollars in your hand, so you can't say you would not do the same, because talking about how you would manage your money you don't have is easier than actually managing the money when you do have it

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 11:09 PM   #23
howard the duck
life is...too short

howard the duck iron monkeyhoward the duck iron monkeyhoward the duck iron monkeyhoward the duck iron monkey

Damn, I thought this was about Dennis Rodman.

howard the duck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 02:15 PM   #24
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

240 pairs of sneakers? What a fat idiot

--Warren Sapp files for bankruptcy

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...180825203.html

Old 04-07-2012, 02:17 PM   #25
check two
N.I.

lol @ june being banned

Old 12-09-2012, 06:04 PM   #26
check two
N.I.

--Allen Iverson Atlanta Mansion to Hit Foreclosure Auction

Former NBA star Allen Iverson's about to lose his massive Atlanta mansion -- because the bank is gearing up to sell the house at auction next week, TMZ has learned.

Iverson purchased the home back in 2010 for $4.5 million -- but according to official records, he defaulted on his mortgage and the bank foreclosed. Now, the home is set to be sold at auction on December 4th ... along with all the crap inside.

Iverson's currently going through a nasty divorce with his estranged wife, and he's famously been dealing with money problems ... including a nearly-million-dollar debt to a Georgia jeweler.

A.I. still has a chance to save it if he comes up with the cash before auction time ... but the clock's ticking ... fast.

Calls to Iverson's camp weren't returned.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/01/allen-...osure-auction/

Old 12-15-2012, 11:10 AM   #27
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Iverson losing his home hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. That's what his dumb ass gets for not paying his mortgage. What is he doing with his money? How could he be a millionaire and lose his home?
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 11:08 AM   #28
check two
N.I.

Paying tons and tons of money to his ex probably doesn't help. No bimbo should be getting 5 or 6 figures a month for child support, cause you know she's spending a lot of that money on new shoes, designer bags, and salon appts. Dudes with a lot of money should never get married or get involved seriously with somebody.

Old 12-22-2012, 11:22 AM   #29
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

You're right but there's some good women even though that may be hard to believe. I've met so many asshole women but i can't stereotype all black women saying that they're golddiggers and stuck up because that's not true. I know you're gonna laugh at what i'm saying since i'm always dissing black women. I've had a few good black women before but i've been having bad experiences with black women in Maryland, Virginia, Washington DC. I had some good black women in Cleveland and i'm gonna have to go back there to look for a woman. I do think that the justice system needs to be changed when it comes to women getting a lot of money from their ex-boyfriends or ex-husbands for child support and alimony. Most women definitely can't be trusted when it comes to them getting with guys that got a lot of money and most guys that are entertainers and athletes aren't gonna stop messing with cute women because they're addicted to sex hahahahahahahahahaha.

Men need to understand that there's more than sex involved when you're in a relationship with women. So many men don't have a clue what love is. They think sex is love and it's not. Love is when you can be with a person for 36 years through the good and bad times like my parents. My mom has breast cancer and my dad is taking care of her even though she hasn't stopped working. Now that's real love because he could've left her. Male entertainers and athletes need to find women that aren't only interested in their money and there's some women out there that aren't golddiggers. Male entertainers and athletes get upset when they have to pay their ex-girlfriends or ex-wives a lot of money for child support or alimony but these guys knew what these women were about when they started dating. You can figure out what a woman is about when you've been dating for several weeks or a month.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 11:57 AM   #30
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Men need to understand that there's more than sex involved when you're in a relationship with women. So many men don't have a clue what love is. They think sex is love and it's not.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote