news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-10-2012, 02:12 PM   #16
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's been a family staple and all my work experience was there (real work not odd or summer jobs) so i said wtf why not. In reality after highschool i was a pretty shitty student but wanted to go to college so i picked something easy, which was a moronic mistake. I'm not as immature now, so it's all easy and thus I'm going to do something that actually pertains to the human race and money. And I'm really good at it, which you would think is a given for anyone but it's really not.

I didn't mind the work, and counselors make paper if they know how to work, but its a sham industry that will only leaving wonder what was so bad about euthanasia. The entire human services industry is a mess and a fraud and the humans being serviced are barely human.

One thing they have in common is they seem not to care about any living thing except themselves. One guy stopped drinking for 1 day and had such an intense seisure that he was bleeding at the mouth and choking on his tongue. The rest of them, except 1 from bosnia that didn't know english was the only one that reacted, the rest kept watching the game, even turning up the volume. This is completely normal for them.

Dont think just cause someone doesn't have money that they deserve money. Fuck that. You can read someone's merit or character based on the naive notion that everyone should have a lot of material possessions. In the end of the day these guys just suck at life and often suck at like because they're depolarble people that put things before the people that loved them like alcohol, drunks and dick sucking, so when these things eventually killed them they had nobody to fall back on.

You have to wonder how someone can be homeless in country where the government will buy you a home. 99% of them qualify for disability as well, usually for mental disorders, serving in the army, or just being a fat ass.

one guy is literally homeless cause he's a fat ass and only thinks about food. He's too fat to properly wash his own ass and everywhere he goes he smells like Skampoe. It makes everyone around him nauseous to the point of near vomitting and he won't go wash his ass. You tell him, bro we need you to take a shower and he goes 'i take one everyday'. Simply because he's too lazy to care about everyone elses personal space.

He rides around in a wheel chair but the other day i saw him walking, albeit slowly, but walking to get a box of cookies through a messy terrain his wheel chair couldn't navigate through. I'm not making this up. All the industry will do is make you wonder why he's alive. Stay away from it. They don't need food either, they need coats and blankets if your going to sympathize with the poor, most missions get too much food and the whole place smells like rotting lettuce and 400 pound assy residue.

I personally don't like the poor. Fuck em. They're very consistently selfish assholes from hell. The rich are cool as fuck dude. Idk why everyone hates them. Probably envy, idk, but rich ppl just mind their business and maintain sensible lifestyles.
Old 12-10-2012, 02:16 PM   #17
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn that was long dude lol.
Anyways yeah, made a huge mistake, went into the wrong industry out of being discouraged by highschool, which was brought on by my own immaturity. School is fucking easier than dog shit. Any subject nigga. The only hard part is fighting boredom and convincing yourself that there's hard parts. Human Services is also filled with fucking degenerate losers from hell that are no more morally completely than the assholes they 'service'

wierdos that constantly want to have sex with you cause your black and get you fired at the same time. Can never leave their job at work and they're always negative as hell. I need to be around upwardly mobile and positive people that are into having sex and snitching on thick blondes so that i can relate to them.
Old 12-10-2012, 02:46 PM   #18
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

What i hate the most are the fake homeless or the able-bodied ones who arent mentally ill. Often they are in their 20's or 30's.

They have no incentive to go to those day labor places, or sweep a broom at a construction site.

These people would've been weeded out by natural selection a few hundred years ago. Now they got their Obama phone and occupy caretakers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:32 PM   #19
Fishscale123
SCAR€CROW

Fishscale123 iron monkeyFishscale123 iron monkeyFishscale123 iron monkey

Obama doesn't give a fuck for the poor lol

This thread was an interesting read by the way, props. I am actually considering going to into either psychiatry or counseling (don't know which kind yet) and some people have already warned me about the depressive atmosphere with having to work with complete degenerates and i wonder if its really worth it.
Fishscale123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:33 PM   #20
Fishscale123
SCAR€CROW

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
The rich are cool as fuck dude. Idk why everyone hates them. Probably envy, idk, but rich ppl just mind their business and maintain sensible lifestyles.
I respect their hustle, but you can't be serious lol

Last edited by Fishscale123; 12-10-2012 at 06:37 PM.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:47 PM   #21
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

dude don't let the wutang double CD ruin your understanding of the world

look at poor people dude.

they're fucking fags. You can't just give someone the credit of being deserving because they're without. Most poor people in america are poor because they have maladaptive behaviors and mentality. There are some people who no matter how much money you give them they just keep ending up poor. Why? because they're maladaptive and retarded.

Look at Jadakiss. this guy's peers are multimillionaires. In all reality he should be right there with them because he started on the same platform. But look at what this faggot is doing at his old age. what a faggot. This is how poor people are. They're typically poor because they're short sighted, wicked, spiteful, selfish, lazy and ignorant.
Rich people are cool as fuck. You can't name a rich person that's a faggot. You can say, oh that niggas adverse to my position in this or that but if you sit down and kick it with the nigga and get to know him, he's usually cool as fuck. doesn't have to put dicks in his mouth for narcotics or sell his pussy on craigslist. rich people are the shit dude.

Work in the field then come talk to me lol. I never liked them to begin with, i just wanted the money, now i don't want the money or them. you make qwap with a masters + though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
What i hate the most are the fake homeless or the able-bodied ones who arent mentally ill. Often they are in their 20's or 30's.

They have no incentive to go to those day labor places, or sweep a broom at a construction site.

These people would've been weeded out by natural selection a few hundred years ago. Now they got their Obama phone and occupy caretakers.
yea dude, i really think it's against the design of nature to left people live if they're not fit to. Must everyone be alive? I'm not saying kill them but if they're deliberately not feeding themselves why feed them? It's cool, there's nothing wrong with dying.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:49 PM   #22
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

and it's not just a black thing, the coolest mother fuckers in america to get to know are rich black people. maybe for me cause im black too and white ppl disinterest me, but still, cool ass dude.

Look at wutang. Who are the nicest, most intelligent, most personable and decent ones? Rza Meth, why, its no wonder they have money too. Masta killa seems cool too but he wasted too much of his life thinking the wutang double CD was real.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:26 PM   #23
Fishscale123
SCAR€CROW

I guess you are taking this from the personality angle, which is fine I guess if you are a close friend or associate.

but some of them have left a detrimental effect on our society, which is rather distasteful in my eyes. While social standing and its relation with survival of the fittest do have origins in nature as a whole, I believe that this effect has worsened with the incorporation of currency and in essence the monopoly that the elite runs today. I do not view myself as a "hater" for this and I am actually quite well off, but to entirely blame the poor for the way they are (even though there are plenty of options for them to stand back up) is to an extent misguided. We were never meant to live the way we are today and if we totally adhered by nature's rules than this would not be a problem

Last edited by Fishscale123; 12-10-2012 at 09:31 PM.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:56 PM   #24
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
yea dude, i really think it's against the design of nature to left people live if they're not fit to. Must everyone be alive? I'm not saying kill them but if they're deliberately not feeding themselves why feed them? It's cool, there's nothing wrong with dying.
There's some rich, 'cool' guys who think that the African population should be minimized. You would probably like these guys.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:05 PM   #25
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
You're right, they hate the poor, but you only like them because you can keep them at an arms distance and say 'awe, look at that unfortunate guy'

I work at a shelter part time and an asylum full time, i'm with the poor 24/7, they're fucking faggots. They're almost always poor BECAUSE they're complete fucking faggots. The mentality that makes and keeps them poor is a deplorable one and once you find out that nobody in America has any reason to live in a homeless shelter outside of irresponsibility and not wanting to be accountable for property, you'll understand where they're coming from.

I work these jobs because they pay a lot and i accidentally went to school for them because i was naive you life, im now going back for software engineering, wish me luck. If you want to help someone find someone trying and struggling and led him your time or money. Go into somewhere where someone is trying but needs an extra hand, not one were motherfuckers are getting fat, selling gay favors for booze and stealing each others shoes A struggling student or struggling entrepreneur, but this belief that someone is noble because they lack possessions is foolish. the top 3 problems we have at the shelter are

1. Alcohol
2. Craig's list prostitution
3. People stealing each other's snacks they bought with money even though we have every article of food possible for free just because they have a wanderlust with theft and opportunistically cannibalizing on each other.

Good post. The shelters I know of all too well.

If I shared my homeless stories, you guys would hate me. I was young, no family, no support. I had to guide myself through life. Long stories.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:10 PM   #26
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

Quote:
You're right, they hate the poor, but you only like them because you can keep them at an arms distance and say 'awe, look at that unfortunate guy'

lol sounds like the relation between white democrats and black america

Quote:
Old 12-10-2012, 11:11 PM   #27
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post

If I shared my homeless stories, you guys would hate me.
Gee, I don't think I could ever hate you, Ira.

Quote:
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:33 AM   #28
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishscale123 View Post
I guess you are taking this from the personality angle, which is fine I guess if you are a close friend or associate.

but some of them have left a detrimental effect on our society, which is rather distasteful in my eyes. While social standing and its relation with survival of the fittest do have origins in nature as a whole, I believe that this effect has worsened with the incorporation of currency and in essence the monopoly that the elite runs today. I do not view myself as a "hater" for this and I am actually quite well off, but to entirely blame the poor for the way they are (even though there are plenty of options for them to stand back up) is to an extent misguided. We were never meant to live the way we are today and if we totally adhered by nature's rules than this would not be a problem
I'm not talking about natures rules. I don't think we 'should' do anything. I just know that poor people are wack as fuck to themselves and each other. simple.
I'm telling you grimy shit but it's real, real isn't pretty. A poor person has a harder time making it, sure, but they have a high probability of being a juggalo or raised by juggalos.
Poor people suck. If you're poor and you want to stop being poor get away from poor people, that's step one. Poor people live in a materialistic society, so they have automatic little man syndrome. If you're somewhere and there's a majority poor people, there's a problem, and if there isn't they'll create one because that's why they're poor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
There's some rich, 'cool' guys who think that the African population should be minimized. You would probably like these guys.

^poor.

Quote:
Good post. The shelters I know of all too well.

If I shared my homeless stories, you guys would hate me. I was young, no family, no support. I had to guide myself through life. Long stories.
we've all grown up man, nobody's going to judge you or 'hate you'. Wouldn't be the craziest thing you've ever posted either. I'm interested in hearing your stories because I know you know what i'm talking about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
lol sounds like the relation between white democrats and black america
Haaaahhaaahaaa....dude....for real...
Old 12-11-2012, 01:59 AM   #29
EAGLE EYE

imagine spending 8+ minutes of your life doing some incoherent rambling - and considering it a hard days work?

weed carriers are like the slaves of the retarded-trap musik warmongers

LOL

Quote:
Old 12-11-2012, 04:33 AM   #30
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

people without money are pathetic.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote