news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 12-11-2012, 06:52 AM   #1
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa
Default Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (New trailer)

Continuing what I said on MGS5 thread this holiday have blessed us with incredible announcements and trailers.

Castlevania - Lords Of Shadow 2 (World Premiere Trailer)

IGN Rewind Theater - Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (Gameplay Trailer)

Konami is swinging hard on 2013.

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 03:56 PM   #2
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Yes the original Lords of Shadow was underrated. Definitely one of the best games of that year and I actually thought it might have been better than God Of War III. Combat system was definitely better and I liked the story, the game was consistent and took quite some time. This will be great.
Old 12-11-2012, 08:13 PM   #3
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

I agree. I liked how it was filled with puzzles, but one of the thing that could have made the game even better is a labyrinth type of stage at some point of the game and more action. While playing, I felt there were only a few monsters around to really enjoy the action. Still, I finished the game 3 times one on each difficulty trying to get the Platinum trophy, it was that good of a game.

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Last edited by RagnaroK; 12-11-2012 at 08:24 PM.
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:22 PM   #4
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

when the fuck is Konami going to go back to the old school CV games & finish the storyline with Julius Belmont & the Battle of 1999?
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 03:46 PM   #5
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^If it happens it would more than likely be a download only title or maybe get a handheld release.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote