news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-13-2012, 10:11 AM   #61
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Just think everyone, Soul is typing these responses on a computer which is constructed from rare earth minerals that are mined from poor and destitute countries that are left naturally ravaged and in ecological despair which are then sold to the company that he bought the computer from thus he is playing a small part in destroying the earth....all to tell us why we are destroying the earth and why we have baseless currency. Some deep shyt right there.

That's of course unless you're telepathically streaming this onto the internet soul from your brain via a papyrus hooked up to a turd for transmission?

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:43 AM   #62
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KERZO View Post
Just think everyone, Soul is typing these responses on a computer which is constructed from rare earth minerals that are mined from poor and destitute countries that are left naturally ravaged and in ecological despair which are then sold to the company that he bought the computer from thus he is playing a small part in destroying the earth....all to tell us why we are destroying the earth and why we have baseless currency. Some deep shyt right there.

That's of course unless you're telepathically streaming this onto the internet soul from your brain via a papyrus hooked up to a turd for transmission?
lol ive brought this up in the past

Its a mind fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:44 AM   #63
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sole controller View Post

we need to transcend money/capitalism and their bullshit man made laws and regulations, they only serve the top %

Ok, and then what?

Quote:
Old 12-13-2012, 10:45 AM   #64
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if you cant see the difference between necessaity and want.

then theres no point. as ive stated here so many times, but a fact which u refuse to comprehend is, i have a p4, 2ghz machine, until it dies, totally i dont need to buy new shit, i have no consoles apart from my snes,/ps2, when i learnt about coltan and the trade of the precious metals, i stopped my feinding for new tech,

but others consumer robots, buy shit they dont even need, they go through iphones yearly, they both lots of junk like kindles that only last 1 year, or they buy new tv followed by new tv, those are the people who cause the damage, they are the people the corps make their money off of, thats the whole purpose of advertising and making new models of the same junk.

not those who buy tech, as and when needed,

can your small turd mind see the difference or what is being relayed??

or do u think buying 1 pc, and having no mobile phone, is the same as you ?

wonder what tech / gadgets you bought your kids.. even knowing what you typed.. lol

thats what i mean about you, u come across like u know, but your actions are the oppsoite to that of a conscientious citizen

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:46 AM   #65
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
lol ive brought this up in the past

Its a mind fuck

its a mind fuck that i have a ten year old plus pc? and that ill only update when i need to? not cos i want too?

i know thats a mind fuck when everyone is programmed with advertising telling them that they are not good enough, and that only the latest tech will make them feel worthy

now thats a mind fuck

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-13-2012, 10:49 AM   #66
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

Spermi always has the latest giga pet

I envy him

Quote:
Old 12-13-2012, 10:52 AM   #67
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Ok, and then what?

Anarcho-communism! what else!! everyone helping their communities, there is enough of everything, the usa throws away almost a billion dollers worth of food A DAY, they have made the system so that every country is reliant on other countries.. when back in the day, a lot more goods/services where created in the same country u reside..

the amount of energy free shit, patented and held for future use, by the elite,, would be freely available, as the inventors of said technologies, did them for the good of the people, until the millitary came a knocking.. then it was secretised!.. so so so many cases.. you cant even have independent communities with in countries, as you still have to pay their bullshit taxes, still have to abide by the countries (corporations) rules..
which as we all know only serve the elite..

only way for change to happen is, to show others a better system, which makes the current one obsolete.... but each time something is done.. shit is patented, then made secret,,

but those that have the power now, will use whatever force they deem necessary to continue their rampage of destruction and genocide...

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-13-2012, 10:53 AM   #68
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

Quote:
its a mind fuck that i have a ten year old plus pc? and that ill only update when i need to? not cos i want too?

i know thats a mind fuck when everyone is programmed with advertising telling them that they are not good enough, and that only the latest tech will make them feel worthy

now thats a mind fuck
Sound like me and my phone.

It was a friends spare, 3rd gen and now about 5 yrs old. Only a fucking idiot upgrades every year.. So they can continue to perform the same 3 tasks lol.

Quote:
Old 12-13-2012, 10:58 AM   #69
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

Quote:
Anarcho-communism! what else!! everyone helping their communities, there is enough of everything, the usa throws away almost a billion dollers worth of food A DAY, they have made the system so that every country is reliant on other countries.. when back in the day, a lot more goods/services where created in the same country u reside..

the amount of energy free shit, patented and held for future use, by the elite,, would be freely available, as the inventors of said technologies, did them for the good of the people, until the millitary came a knocking.. then it was secretised!.. so so so many cases.. you cant even have independent communities with in countries, as you still have to pay their bullshit taxes, still have to abide by the countries (corporations) rules..
which as we all know only serve the elite..

only way for change to happen is, to show others a better system, which makes the current one obsolete.... but each time something is done.. shit is patented, then made secret,,

but those that have the power now, will use whatever force they deem necessary to continue their rampage of destruction and genocide...
Ok but if this universe is all a simulation like some psysicists speculate, why are you so upset - or even remotely interested in changing things?

Btw a research institute recently developed a nanomesh which triples the current capacity of solar cell efficiency.

Quote:
Old 12-13-2012, 11:01 AM   #70
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hahaha soul, you're a fucking walking ratradiction. Either eat, sleep, work, consume & die or go and live in a cave like a prehistoric neanderthal and spend your days eating beans and talking to a stick named 'ulu'.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:10 AM   #71
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

??? sure thing spermi! contadiction cos i dont support the same shit you do?? like in ur post about previous metals? u know that,, and what do u do??

i like how u went from asking me a Question to neg repping me, when i called you out on your own fallacies..

but yeah keep doing what u do,

Quote:
Ok but if this universe is all a simulation like some psysicists speculate, why are you so upset - or even remotely interested in changing things?

Btw a research institute recently developed a nanomesh which triples the current capacity of solar cell efficiency.
im not upset.. lol, im interested in changing things, due to this reality being hacked, if this reality wasnt hacked, then the evil that feeds it, wouldnt be here,.

'we are the point where the universe becomes aware of itself.'

the universe is a mental projection of itself,

we partake in that, but outside this universe, (higher dimensions)

the people who control this reality are the ones who have been hacked..
thus spoiling this simulation for EVERYONE :P

including ginger spotty children who believe in nursey tales

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-13-2012, 11:11 AM   #72
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

teh change needs to happen, so this simulation can be enjoyable for every soul and incarnation here.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-13-2012, 11:23 AM   #73
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

I wasnt aware simulations were supposed to be cozy and enjoyable for all?

So who's hacking who again?

Pure speculation? or does empirical evidence exist?

Quote:
Old 12-13-2012, 11:29 AM   #74
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

there is evidence of this (some from a researcher u posted. michael tsarion, what was that video.. mmm architects of control.. but lots and lots of researchers have delved into this, with evidence)

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-13-2012, 01:14 PM   #75
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

soul, your plans for building a utopia by tearing shit down and then doing nothing don't take into account the fact that a high percentage of people are stupid and/or assholes.

Communism was a cute, childlike fantasy that didn't work and caused many people much suffering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote