news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-27-2005, 05:29 PM   #16
CELL

CELL shaolin monk
Default Re: comprehensive god theory. (where my username came from)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greaterthanthou
can u post the source please? i wanna look into it more. I dont like how some of it is worded but i like the ideas.

You ever seen 'What the bleep do we know?'.. it explains the same sort of ideas.
Youre looking at it
CELL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 05:30 PM   #17
Greaterthanthou

Greaterthanthou grasshopper

Oh.. well nice work.. u seen the documentary i mentioned?
Greaterthanthou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 05:34 PM   #18
Jet Set
VogeltjesDansBende lid

Jet Set crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to Jet Set

ain't that just what we doing with computers, from a flipflop on, all those transistors, to the thing you see before you all 0 or 1
Old 09-29-2005, 06:45 AM   #19
nut_end
no mind inclined to find

nut_end grasshopper

you ever heard of the ghost in the machine theory that pertains to artifical intelligence in electronics (see i.robot or ghost in a shell), that and the super string theory in physics which tells of the whole universe being interconnected from the biggest suns to the neutrons of anti-matter continuing with this super string theory it makes me think of the golden spiral and rectangle of geometry and is there a golden thread that ties all things together in some accord like the rhythms of the ecosystem to the solar system et al. being comprehensive means it would under take and include all giving presidence to the entity called necessary evil not evil in itself but then not good in eyes of most as well. it would be the equivalebt of postulating that we're formed by god and also that we can form god making it almost a matter of where the conscience of one and consciousness of another merge like osmosis to re-emerge like a strand of dna with each side from the other. to somewhat conclude it would be a thesis antithesis and their corresponding synthesis.
nut_end is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 06:52 AM   #20
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Quote:
ghost in the machine
to much anime for you.....

String theory is being proven wrong dammit! I hate string theory.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 07:31 AM   #21
Triple B

Triple B grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Triple B

Quote:
Originally Posted by nut_end
that and the super string theory in physics which tells of the whole universe being interconnected from the biggest suns to the neutrons of anti-matter continuing with this super string theory it makes me think of the golden spiral and rectangle of geometry and is there a golden thread that ties all things together in some accord like the rhythms of the ecosystem to the solar system et al.
I think we must search for what this collective conciousness means. I don't think we gotto see this like a conciousness similar too our brain-conciousness, but more like a system that organizes everything (just like our brain does with all the impulses we recieve thru our senses.)

'If you graft the numbers of any system, patterns emerge'

'Nature does nothing without a reason'

Nature (everything around you) exists for billions of years, the smallest particles probabaly even way longer. So patterns must exist. everything has an effect on everything; how small it is, I don't think it can be dismissed.

so this collective conciousness = math?

I'm not saying this is the truth, just expressing my thoughts on this topic so maybe someone can build/tear it down hehehe both ways are productive

cheers

3B

ps. threads like this make KTL worth reading again! good thing!
Triple B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 10:55 AM   #22
nut_end
no mind inclined to find

nut_end grasshopper

[QUOTE=Triple B] what this collective conciousness means. . . . a conciousness similar too our brain-conciousness, but more like a system that organizes everything (just like our brain does with all the impulses we recieve thru our senses.) . . .

the mention of the brain conscious is integral for its like if your conscious was time and your subconscious was energy and your unconscious was space with your conscience as matter. the line that would be traced from your actions whether carried out or just thought would be the string and the prefix super would be attached to the consciousness supra which is an external extension of the inner four akin to a quintessential aspect.

i forgot to note that just as their is a theiry which accounts for oder through out the universe where it could be said that everything is like a machine - deus es machina - there is another contradictory theory called chaos in which nothing is connected like pieces to a puzzle falling and fit end when dead with no relevancy to nothing while living the protaganist to the string where actions have consequences.

its like even in the field of science which is suppoe to be or trying to put this 'genie/god' in the bottle they let out some 'genie/entity' they can't put back.
string-good chaos-bad sounds like something about ethics more than morals.

later for now until then
salut.
nut_end is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 11:48 AM   #23
Triple B

Triple B grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Triple B

wow, guess I'll have to get my dictionary out of the closet lol
Triple B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 10:34 PM   #24
SubtleEnergies
Veteran Member

SubtleEnergies grasshopper

I don't believe in evolution anymore...I want to start a thread on it.
SubtleEnergies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 11:07 AM   #25
aismani
Everyone is god

aismani grasshopper

cell brings up exactly what honorable Clearance 13X from the nation of the gods and earths
taught-like any other real messenger,be it muhammad,jesus or buddha,considerin the real JIHAD overcomin of the superficial,constructed ego aka the false self ("naf"in arabic) .

WE WONT SURRENDER TO OUR SELVES-WE WILL SURRENDER TO OUR SELF
ALLAH BODY UNIVERSAL IVORY AND EBONY
Old 10-19-2005, 11:09 AM   #26
aismani
Everyone is god

aismani grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by CELL
Have youíve ever experienced a really astounding synchronicity? Synchronicities are coincidences that are mathematically improbable and thus gain the attention of the mind operating in the thought matrix. Synchronicities are manifestations of thought into the physical plane. A synchronicity is an energetic event that matches a thought, that is why we view it as an improbable coincidence.

Thought is energy organized. YOUR MIND IS A LOCALIZED POINT OF CONSCIOUSNESS IN A FIELD OF CONSCIOUSNESS. Your brain is an ORGANIC computer, ORGANIZING energy into THOUGHTFORMS that MANIFEST in the physical plane. We are astounded bysynchronicitiess because we have not yet matured to fully accept our creation. Man is still a child BECOMING a GOD-MAN as he gains awareness that he is fully integrated into the GOD BEING. Synchronicity are scientific proof that our thoughts manifest and it is high time that we leave myth behind and come up with a new theory to explain our actual nature.

Recognizing synchronicities is the key necessary to perceiving the existence of a THOUGHT FIELD. Newton postulated that an unseen force, GRAVITY, caused the apple to fall on his head. You see WAVES on a lake, you postulate that an UNSEEN FORCE called WIND caused the WAVE EFFECT. You experience a phenomenal SERENDIPITOUS EVENT, recognize and admit that the event is SYNCHRONOUS WITH YOUR THOUGHTS and WISHES, then POSTULATE THAT YOUR THOUGHTS MANIFESTED INTO THE PHYSICAL REALM. You postulate that your mind is a localized point of consciousness in a field of consciousness.

We already scientifically understand holograms, fields, waves, dimensions, forces, and energy. WE ALSO LIVE IN A FRACTAL UNIVERSE, constant proportions, that is metaphors stacked upon metaphors. Taking a leap of INTUITION we postulate that SYNCHRONICITIES are EVENTS MANIFESTATION into the PHYSICAL DIMENSION of a HYPER-DIMENSIONAL HOLOGRAPHIC FIELD composed of THOUGHT WAVES. As myth is superseded by a scientific explanation, people will mature into self creators, taking responsibility for their thoughts, words, and actions.

Some men, however, are choosing a negative _expression degenerating into pure ego, operating in denial without compassion because they are resisting the maturation into god man. This is the Apocalypse, huge amount death on the physical plane as man makes it through the threshold into god consciousness. The Apocalypse is man terminating ego consciousness and egoís _expression, religion.

Man is the peak of evolution because he has a fully evolved brain that is self aware. Self awareness leads to god consciousness and the institution of religion. Religion only a temporary structure, until god consciousness is realized. This is my comprehensive theory of God. God is manís supra-consciousness gaining awareness in the physical plane resulting in fully integrated god being. God then exists in the physical plane, the end goal of evolution.
....aaiiight