news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 12-14-2012, 09:11 AM   #1
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa
Default Dark Souls 2 trailer

I've only heard good things about this series. Never played any of the games, but I recently bought Demon Souls and Dark Souls to see what they're about.

Dark Souls 2 - Trailer

IGN Rewind Theater: Dark Souls 2 Trailer

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Last edited by RagnaroK; 12-14-2012 at 09:14 AM.
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 03:01 AM   #2
VORTEX
Leanin' & Chillin'

VORTEX drunken mastaVORTEX drunken masta

Dark souls is mad nice, one of the most difficult games ive ever played! no maps or directions, all about exploring! completed the game with several characters, did not try out the online part tho' !
VORTEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:06 AM   #3
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

I finished Demon's Souls and dropped Dark Souls at 26 hours, playing both games one after the other was exhausting for me. This is a great series, one that certainly won't hold your hand at no point, and at times it makes you want to kill the developers.

Old 01-11-2013, 07:25 AM   #4
VORTEX
Leanin' & Chillin'

thats quite understandable if you pick up the dark souls right after demon! lmao! co-sign on killing the developers, once too many have i sat and yelled like a motherfucker cause shit got frustrating at some points! bosses to be exact! - Have you gotten/killed all the bosses? "secret" ones and all that? not secret if you read a walkthrough and all that
Old 01-11-2013, 10:51 AM   #5
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Shame it won't be Demon's Souls 2 but I am definitely buying this. Still I think Demon's Souls was a lot harder than Dark Souls. What's up with people thinking it's the hardest game ever? Demon's Souls difficulty absolutely crushes Dark Souls'. I liked Demon's Souls more, but Dark Souls was still one of the greatest games of 2011.
Old 01-15-2013, 03:26 AM   #6
VORTEX
Leanin' & Chillin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
Shame it won't be Demon's Souls 2 but I am definitely buying this. Still I think Demon's Souls was a lot harder than Dark Souls. What's up with people thinking it's the hardest game ever? Demon's Souls difficulty absolutely crushes Dark Souls'. I liked Demon's Souls more, but Dark Souls was still one of the greatest games of 2011.
haha i reckon it's because of the lack of maps and direction in game + boss difficulty!
that was the main frustrating thing!
Old 01-22-2013, 06:42 AM   #7
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
Whether is Demon's Souls or Dark Souls it is the same thing. The reason they changed the title is because Demon Souls is owned by Sony, since it was an exclusive. When they wanted to go multi-platform they changed it to Dark Souls.

Last edited by RagnaroK; 01-22-2013 at 06:44 AM.